• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favourite WoW Race

Favourite WoW Race

• Human

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Night Elf

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Gnome

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Orc

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Troll

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • Undead

Votes: 23 20.4%
  • Tauren

Votes: 19 16.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Your favorite Race? Why?

I belive that everyone has his own favourite race like I do! Taurens rule! Shamans are invincible in duels I have killed on 11th level 2 gnomes (rogue & mage), it's even more sat that both were greater level than I was. There were also 3 humans, and they were dead 2. As well as Elf hunter, etc. That's why I reccomend TAUREN SHAMAN to everyone. Dunemaul ROX!

Level 2
Bloody Warrior ORCS all the way! I mean WowowOWOw, I eat with spoons and forks, I love to eat pork, why not Orc; they have many choices for class, but Warrior is Orc, with or without pork. I do however lean to Tauren, preferably Hunter class, they're cool just a little smaller than what I think a mighty Tauren should be! :evil:

Level 6
Undead for these reasons:
1.The have the will of forsaken making them really hard for warlocks and priests. (mostly why I choose them)
2.They have the coolest dance :p
3.And three they just look coolest :)'

Too bad I dont have an undead.. yet..

Level 7
I do not play WoW, but I've looked at pictures from the upcoming expansion, my favourite race in the whole Warcraft universe is Blood Elves, so I should choose a fav. race in WoW it would be them.

Himsir

H

Himsir

Troll maaan!
Taz'Dingooo!
Who you wanna kill?
:grin: :witch_doc_sad:
They're just cool :thumbs_up:
The way they talk, look, walk and their whole history!

Level 18
Aye mon I'd say da Trolls are da superia ones here.

But surface dwellers...beware for if Naga come into the game from some twisted lore change straight from the bowels of the Maelstrom..Naga will reign supreme

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Erhm, what race is that Ragnaros guy?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Then my favorite race from WoW is fire <3

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Somebody add "oversized boss" to the list so I can vote.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Thread revival rules
"For neglecting to check post dates!"

Level 7
I say undead.

Erhm, what race is that Ragnaros guy?

You mean this dude? He is a firelord. I think it's easy to guess. XD

Attachments

• cadre_ragnaros.jpg
    cadre_ragnaros.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 136
Level 7
I know :p.
By the way, I tough it was in the forum rule that you should post more than 3 word at a time... You can still edit it and write "It was a joke" XD.
But still I don't think elemental are what we could call, a race. So what is your favorite race?

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I suppose Blood Elves now. They just have a cool style, and I like how they are much more lanky than the Humans and Night Elves.

They were actually the kind of person I had always envisioned my character being from the start. Though, I don't play WoW, only played for a month or so. I decided not to take it up again after I got back from vacation because it would get me addicted, and I have too much work/commitments to get myself absorbed in some MMO.

That a few more than three words?

Level 4
Orcs all the way. The fact that they can dance like MC Hammer and still own everyone else says alot.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
Demons, especially the succubi (Beauty is an Art)
As for a playable race hmm i want to say the Dark Iron dwarfs but (they ain´t playable though) cause i like the more barbaric dwarfs, but just dwarfs but i´d never play a dwarf as a character but ah uhm yeah im confused now.
Hmm so uhm undead. Undead is my final answer!

Level 4
nelves are the best. there's nothing like stir-fried nelf ears, and the thighs are wonderful with some blood from those cats:emote_grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.