• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
When a 15-year-old can be manlier than Dante from DMC, then you know she's badass.
Alice-Madness-Returns-Announcement.jpg

Alice FTW.

Level 17
That's hardly what I would describe as "being manlier", but okay. Mayhaps appearing "tougher" or something along those lines, but she hardly exerts masculine characteristics. And even then, I still don't really see the toughness part. She's holding a bloody knife, which for all the viewer knows could be animal blood, and staring a little too intensely at the camera. And Dante isn't exactly a prime example of masculine fighters, he looks like he should be in a boy band. Just sayin'. >>

I change my favourite character to no one, they all disgust me.

Level 17
I know this is old, but I was gone.
How many humans does she run across exactly that she can brutally murder and drench her knife in their blood?
How can it be human blood if she never fights humans?
And if it's the Red Queen's blood, if she could even be considered human, how does that support your empathy argument, since she is portrayed as the insane, murderous villian and is probably one of the hardest characters to feel empathy towards.

Level 21
Simon the Sorcerer; I know hes a douch, but he's still funny in his own way, Orgrim Dommhammer; Brought all the Clans together and actually had the Orcs some honor.
Jim Raynor; For building a group of proud forces to rescue and care for those in need.

Level 19
If anything that has appeared in a videogame can be mentioned here, then that defeats the whole point of the thread - it is far too broad...

My definition of a video game character is one that primarily features in video games, over all other media.

Level 19
Doesn't mean this broadness is a good thing.

EDIT. Furthermore, if going by that logic, you would also have to only have access to characterisation of said character only within the games, and not other media. And most cross-media games do this terribly.

Level 2
Aribeth de Tylmarande from Neverwinter Nights
Claire from RE 2
Jeyne Kassynder from Dungeon Siege 3
tough chicks :p

Status
Not open for further replies.