• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Video Game Character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
4 - Hisui - Melty Blood (As mentioned at 3)
ciel.jpg
CielShslores.png

Ciel wins.

Also, I think Kohaku > Hisui.

Level 3
Kirby Kirby Kirby, is the name you should know,
Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show,
He's more than you think hes got maximum pink, Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one!
He's coming riiight back at ya. He's coming riiight back at ya.
Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot.
He'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeah!

*Trumpet solo*

Kirby Kirby Kirby, saving the day.
Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's here to stay,
Don't be fooled by his size, you wont believe your eyes,
Kiirrbby Kiiiiiirrrbyyyyy, Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one!

Right back at ya! Yeah!

And now guess witch videogame character i like the most...

Level 25
Kirby Kirby Kirby, is the name you should know,
Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's the star of the show,
He's more than you think hes got maximum pink, Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one!
He's coming riiight back at ya. He's coming riiight back at ya.
Give it all that you've got, take your very best shot.
He'll send it right back at ya for sure, yeah!

*Trumpet solo*

Kirby Kirby Kirby, saving the day.
Kirby Kirby Kirby, he's here to stay,
Don't be fooled by his size, you wont believe your eyes,
Kiirrbby Kiiiiiirrrbyyyyy, Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby Kirby's the one!

Right back at ya! Yeah!

And now guess witch videogame character i like the most...

Wtf is that a musical about kirby?

Mine would be Saul Hudson from Guitar Hero III.
(Better known as Slash)
Except that Slash is a real life person. =P

When we talk about Video Game characters, we're talking about characters which were originally made in video games (like Mario, Sonic, Link, Lara Croft, Earthworm Jim etc). So Slash doesn't count.

Level 2
Edit: Oh wait...console board... right...
Then its definately kirby. He's versatile as heck and even though he is pink he still has incredible cool moments.

Original text: I have so many... its hard to decide.

But I'll go with the nameless from planescape torment.
Even though he dies all the time he keeps his cool.

Level 34
...................Yeah. Its a book about a character in a video game. Its still the same character.
But you just said he has personality in the books, so really he's different, and this is about video games, not books. Besides, who actually reads Halo novels (besides yourself)?

As well, I'm sure the authors are different, and generally books do a much much better job character development. They aren't that comparable.

Level 7
But you just said he has personality in the books, so really he's different, and this is about video games, not books. Besides, who actually reads Halo novels (besides yourself)?

As well, I'm sure the authors are different, and generally books do a much much better job character development. They aren't that comparable.

Well judging by them being a best selling series I would say a lot of people besides me read them. And who cares if he doesn't have much of a personality in the games not many character do. He is still bad arse :p

Level 3
Hey, I'm a CoD 4 fan (Call of duty 4) and my fav char has to be Cpt.Macmillan
I dont know why hes just AWSOME.
And plus....he breaks his legs and you bloody carry him *pant*
:grin:

Level 9
RICARDO IRVING RICARDO IRVING RICARDO IRVING (Resi 5)! He is even the best fictional character of all time. Some runner-ups would be, Frank West (Dead Rising), Albert Wesker (Resident Evil 5), Master Chief (Halo), President Edens (Fallout 3), that elf in Oblivion addicted to Skooma (Oblivion), Adam the Clown (Dead Rising), that supermarket owner (Dead Rising), that butcher (Dead Rising), that Raincoat Cult leader (Dead Rising), Arbiter (Halo), Sergeant Johnson and many others. Second place, is... GLADOS (Portal).

Why Ricardo Irving? He is the ultimate comic-relief for the game, and I think that the best character of all time can't be a hero (thats why I have only four heroes out of 13, but I think that the drug-addicted elf is neutral, oh thats right, he killed someone) he is the very reason I rented out the game then bought it. Those bastards at Capcom killed him! They also killed off Frank West! Bastards! Anyway, go youtube him!

Level 6
My favorite video game character is.... This is a hard one. Oh well, Its usually me. Yea, thats right. My video game characters always turn out really awesome. No other video game character can compete with me. It's just the way it is. I rule.

Level 12
b.o.b. from the snes game b.o.b......
the game wasnt too epic but had a good story...

b.o.b. borrowed his dads car so he could go oin a date with his girlfriend.....
after about 5 mins he crashes into an asteroid and lands on a weird planet? asteroid? thingo.... after beating all the levels on the thingo b.o.b. finds another car? and keeps driving..... again he crashes his car on a bigger asteroid thing.... after beating all of them he finds yet another car? and again he starts driving..... as the story goes he crashes for a third time on an even bigger asteroid thingo... he beats the levels and finds a third car? then its the end of the game :)

Level 2
that's a tricky one i have loads of video game character's that i like but i'll list them.

Pokemon : Feraligator
Warcraft III : Arthas.
Sonic the Hedgehog : Shadow the Hedgehog.
Legend of Zelda : Shiek, she may be Zelda in Disguise but in Ocarina of time she was Awesome.

EDIT:
Rayman : Rabbid (DDAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!)
Mario : Luigi
Sar Wars : Anakin Skywalker
Mega Man : Zero (i hardly play Megaman but he's cool)

and thats about it.

Last edited:
Level 14
Loving the ghosts from pacman is like loving Luigi in Mario or JarJar in starwars

Don't disparage Luigi. He's 10x better than Mario. He's my favorite Mario character.

Anyway, my favorite character.. that's a difficult question.. I think, just for the sentimental value from my childhood, Baldwin Glendale. From OgreBattle 64:person of Lordly Caliber.

My friends and I spent a crapload of time playing that game, and Baldwin was always the most "fun" to see.

I'm not sure if I answered this before, there are so many threads like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.