• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Hia people!!

i thought its maybe time for me to write me first thread so....

what is your most favorite quote from The Frozen Throne single player campaigns?

mine is:
"These upstarts are tiresome gnats, nothing more. The might of Magtheridon cannot be denied!"
-Magtheridon, blood-elves campaign, chapter 6

what is yours?

Level 35
stalin_voting.jpg

If we're talking about Hive quotes: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/140975-albums666.html

Level 8
Fav: "You must learn to master your rage, or your rage will become your master." - The Sphinx, Mystery Men

I forgot the black guy from the matrix lol "You think that's air your breathing now?"

Last edited:
Level 12
"This is some repugnant shit" - Samuel L. Jackson, Pulp Fiction

There's about a hundred awesome things from PF that I could quote, but this one takes the cake.

Or maybe "Oh, I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

Turk: Look Jen, if you need any legal help concerning your accident, you can talk to Jim who is a very successful, bulldog of a lawyer, or you can talk to Ted, who, well-
Ted: My Mom calls me Thunder.
Jen: I'm going to go with the less shiny one.
Jim: Tough break there, Thunder.
Ted: YOU'RE NOT MY MOM JIM!!! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!!!

Scrubs..

Level 10
Ah, quotes... Wait a sec
"You have won... Maiev... But the huntress... is nothing... without the hunt... You... are nothing... without... me..."
"We have had much strife between us, my brother. I have known only ages of hate for you. But, for my part, I wish it to end. From this day forward, let there be peace between us."
Both from Illidan

Level 19
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: "Hey Bellick, Bellick. I got one for ya. What do you call a piece of white trash, that couldn't pass the cops exam, and now makes less then a mailman? A C.O."

Captain Brad Bellick: Captain Brad Bellick:
[Bellick getting back at Teddy for his joke]
Captain Brad Bellick: "You know Teddy you've really let me down, which is a big disappointment since I don't expect much from the in-bred child of a retard. Thats right Teddy. I read your psych records. About how your daddy raped his mongoloid sister, and nine months later little Teddy popped out."
Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell: "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

Level 12
"Friendly fire, isn't"
"If the enemy is in range, so are you"
"An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded"
"This is not an argument, it's a tumultuous dialogue on the viscosity of our relationship"
"Normally I would say that's not normal, but normally I am not normal" - ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.