• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm more the support/initiator player. So heroes like, Tide, Brew, dazzle, darkseer, phoenix, tusk, magnus, enigma, leshrac, cm ... i guess you can think of the rest^^ just not the micro intensive ones (sadly :'( )

Level 49
I can play both support and carry. For supports i favor lich, disruptor, witch doctor, warlock, Venge. For carries my favorites are juggernaut, sven, lone druid, wraith king, brewmaster. I play tank sometimes too but only centaur and tide.

Level 10
I like global or very mobile heroes like Tinker, Natures Prophet and Storm Spirit.
Supporting is fun as well. I love warding. Lina, Lich, Windranger and Crystal Maiden are favourites.
Also like Techies a lot. =)

Level 8
I don't have a favorite hero. Altough I love winning a game and everyone knows you get a better chance if you play a carry hero but I still love playing support. :3 My most fav support is Shadow Demon and fav carry is Faceless Void.

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

Instead of a favorite hero I'll just put my priority list for what I want to play and how I go about it:

Support / Jungler
Omniknight, Chen, Enchantress

Tank
Pudge, Axe, Ursa

Jungler / Melee Carry / Support
Skeleton King, Bloodseeker, Legion Commander, Doombringer, Lycan, Slardar

Ranged Carry / Support
Huskar, Dwarven Sniper, Vengeful Spirit, Viper, Traxex

Mid Nuker / Spell Caster
Lion, Scorpion King

YOLO / LOLZ
Zeus

My style is more assassination and death bringing in rapid blows. I tend to play with Sniper (Kardel), Luna and Silencer (Nortrom). Tend to make enemy go back and forth, slowing their level gain.

For more fun experience, I play with Techies and plant bombs like no tomorrow, placing them at most unsuspected areas.

Level 15
With so many people playing the Carry roles, most of the time I play Support. Lich may not be the most original character in DotA 2 but still he's my favorite hero. Because he's sooo easy to use and pretty much can kill fragile early and mid carry heroes on clashes and ganks with Chain Frost.

Lina's on my list too but I find her harder to maneuver.

For occasional Carry roles I go with N'aix and Chaos Knight.
Riki, Phantom Assassin, and Sniper are so overrated in Dota 2 :/

Level 10
Windranger is great. I really like how you can fill out the gaps in a team with her. If people aren't buying wards, I buy wards. If I'm not sure we will have a mid and my team doesn't communicate, I pick Windranger and go mid if needed. She's so hard to catch as well. Forcestaff Windranger is fun. Greatest item ever on greatest hero ever hands down no questions asked woosh yep-yep up and around swish wablamo zip-zap next level prior level every level yep-yep. :]

Level 13
1. Lion( Although, Aghanim. Aw, Valve dares to AoE it)
2. Shadow Fiend ( One time requiem for Rampage? )
3. Sniper ( New remade spell is more stronger )
4. Bloodseeker [OLD] ( I love old BS. I am almostly noobed after remake )
5. Tiny ( If I always picks him. There is Techies always too. Techies Bomb + Tiny's toss = First Blood )

I remember this one time where me and my colleagues played and they asked me to go support then I picked Disruptor, they told me it wasn't support. Then the battle started and the Disruptor made the difference in that game. Kill enemies? Done. Need backup? Done. Need to stop enemy from following? Done. Trap enemies for carnage in clash? Done. Not perfect play though, I had some errors too. Like one time I used the field to stop the enemy from advancing, not realizing that my teammates are ready to kill it... XD

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Mine are Pudge,Venomancer and lion Lion is great beacuse of his ulti that can kill you in a second and pudges hook is great for catching ,........ but don't forget Tiny

Lina's become a favorite over Lion. For me, sure, Lion may deal ~760 damage at late game (take Ethereal and Discord out) but Lina instakills people mid game and due to her E, she has massive potential with Malevolence (+AS). Then, she can use the item's active to boost her ult to 1235 pure damage.

Level 2
STR: Axe, IO, Lycan and Night Stalker
AGI: Ursa, Templar Assasin, Phantom Assasin
INT: Nature's Prophet, Lich, WindRanger

Level 5
Medusa,FV,Mortred,spectre,Slardar,Siren for Carry
As for Nukers, I love Lich,Pugna,Akasha,invoker,Pudge
As for Initating,I prefer Magnus,Tide
Support? I'd like to use Necrolyte or Dazzle
Tanks I'd like to use is Abbadon

Level 2
Kaldr, I only play using kaldr I'm not good using other hero, i have try use all hero include kaldr and I always die first

Status
Not open for further replies.