• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Favorite Rebel Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Who are your Favorite Rebel group? i would of made a Poll but sadly there are way to many Rebels.

Mine is the IRA (Irish Rebel Army) and i stand by it.

Level 34
rebel.gif

I like this one.

Level 5
Your kidding me right? Your talking about rebel's as if they were friggin pop stars.
Groups like IRA, which by the way means Irish Republican Army, has murdered hundreds of innocent people. Sure the british army might have killed innocent people to, but the difference is that those killings were not intented to terrorise the civilians, they were accidental as a result of poor training or other unfortunate complications. Face it, rebel's kill the people that they claim to fight for in order to reach their own goals. And having people like you praising them only makes the situation worse.

Level 9
I'm not sure of the complete rule on this kinda thing, and I'm sure you don't care but making a thread like this is stupid... and what's even more stupid is the fast you're immature enough to parade around the hive with an IR fucking A signature :O?

To conclude, you're just a serious attention seeking 12 year old asking for the banhammer. (IRA arguments can lead to nationality and religious shiz)

Level 35
Aken Hugo Bosch from Freespace 2, and his rebel faction called Neo-Terran Front (>.>), who are sworn to eradicate the Vasudans from Terran space, even tough they are the Terrans' only allies.

Also, most irl "rebel" factions use really unorthodox methods of terrorism and genocide (just like NTF). I don't think too many of us like that. I beleive this thread should be closed.

CYD

CYD

Level 4
woa, rebelz are so culz lulz, me hesitates Btween hitler and pol pot loooool

hilter 4 teh uber cute haircut of course <3 <3 <3

--

Seriously, go to school ...

Level 9
Oh yah... and if I HAD to choose... certainly go with TDB on this one and choose the rebel alliance :D
(And CYD -> Hitler and the Nazis weren't really rebels.. they were voted in which means any organisations opposing them would kinda be rebels?)

Level 9
Lol, dw - I know you were being stupid...
But I just like pointing things out that might make other people look stupid...
even if it means I look stupid...
just cus I'm stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.