• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] "A Hidden Labyrinth" *We continue the story to the rebel who seeks for his great captai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"A Hidden Labyrinth"

*We continue the story to the rebel who seeks for his great captain*

Rebel: Where would the captain go at this time of the night, perhaps he's not insane to just waltz into the deep forest in pitch black.....

*The rebel suddenly tripped onto something blunt*

Rebel: Eh? A shield..... Looks busted..... wait a second...
this scratch marks.... this belongs to the captain! I should get help perhaps something terrible must have happen!

*pant* *pant*

*After running in the forest pitch black*

Oh no no no no no no, this cant be happening...... Iam lost..... where is the camp? There it is, no wait its just a tree.... no there! Damn it it was just a rock! Huh, captain is that you....?...... GAH A RACOON, GET LOST VERMIN!!! *huh....huh....hoooh* I cant see anything clearly without a light source..... Maybe i should have gotten a torch before i started looking for the captain.... hmmm.... i see a faint light..... it must be the camp!

*The rebel sprints towards the light, only to find a strange dig site*

Rebel: This is not our.....grrrr UNACCEPTABLE! I could have sworn this was the base....Although the question is, where am I? This seems to be our property, it has our emblems.... but why would anyone start a an excavation here, and better yet without us knowing!?

Perhaps i should check if anyone is here, maybe they could shed some light to this situation....

*The rebel enters the cave*

Rebel: Such ignorance, the place is a mess..... Hello anyone home!? ......................... Hmmm......hello!?
Noone home...... hey a book!

Rebel: The cover is different from the rest...........what does it say......?

..................!!!!...............CAPTAIN'S JOURNAL!?!!!!?

Attachments

• 61288.jpg
    61288.jpg
    299.4 KB · Views: 28
Level 7
XD I must admit reading this made me laugh. Especially the mistaking camp for a rock and the then the 'UNACCEPTABLE!' comment! Very good! I assume the book will tell you the story of what happened to Captain? Maybe will tell us why the journal was in these here mines?

Status
Not open for further replies.