• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I eat any thing that does not eat me thing again it trys to eat me but i have a axe so i win all the time unless its a huge type of animal then i run like hell.

Level 4
My Choice: Cepelinai

Though this bastard if full of calories, I still love it:

Cepelinai2.jpg

SCREW YOU DIET FOOD!

Level 26
I think I'm gonna throw up :S

What is this Cepelinai made up by?
Wikipedia said:
Cepelinai (singular - cepelinas) or Didžkukuliai are a Lithuanian national dish. They are a type of dumpling made from grated potatoes and usually containing ground meat, although sometimes dry cottage cheese (curd) is used instead.

So named because their shape resembles that of a Zeppelin airship, cepelinai are typically around 10–20 cm long, although the size depends on where they are made: in the western counties of Lithuania cepelinai are made bigger than in the east.

After boiling, the cepelinai are served with sour cream sauce or pork rind pieces (crackling).
Wikipedia was even kind enough to feature a recipe for it.

Level 12
What is your favourite food ?

:mwahaha: I want to know what is your favourite food ? :mwahaha:

- Breakfast
- Lunch
- Supper

My favourites are:

1.Breakfast - Baken eggs
2.Lunch - Potatoes & Meat
3.Supper - Macaroni & Chees

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Breakfast: Eggs and a sandwich with ham, cheese, iceberg lettuce and olives.
Lunch: A sandwich with ham, cheese, iceberg lettuce and olives.
Dinner: Pasta de Parma (creamy cheese sauce) with chicken and white mushroom.

Though this depends a lot on the day, to be honest. I don't think I could have all this in one day either. A more standard line-up for me would be bread with cheese for breakfast, yoghurt for lunch and a small pizza for dinner. On a lazy day, it's probably just a burger at Burger King, covers breakfast, lunch and dinner with the aid of a few energy drinks.

Level 11
Breakfast : Chicken & Waffles
Lunch : Bagle bites, or some pizza rolls :p
Dinner : Chicken,Steak,Fish, any kind of meat, Chicken Adobo, Lumpiya, Chinese Chicken :D hehe

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Chicken AND waffles? How do you eat your chicken? With sugar?

Level 25
Breakfast: Muesli and raisins with milk and a cup of tea or coffee.
Lunch: Pasta or potatoes with some kind of meat.
Dinner: Same as above, but well made Goulash is always nice.

Just want to say this, ain't Lunch and Dinner the same thing?
Breakfast, Lunch and Supper (evening meal) would make more sense in my opinion :)
Breakfast is Morning
Lunch/Dinner is Midday
Supper is Evening

Right..?

Level 25
Supper = dinner >_>
Go go Wikipedia - Supper
"Supper is the name for the evening meal in some dialects of English - ordinarily the last meal of the day. Originally, in the middle ages, it referred to the lighter meal following dinner, which until the eighteenth century was invariably eaten as the midday meal.

The term is derived from the French souper, which is still used for this meal in Canadian French, Swiss French and sometimes in Belgian French. It is related to soup. It is also related to the German word for soup, Suppe. (The Oxford English Dictionary, however, suggests that the root, sup, retains obscure origins)
"

Anyway... :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Supper is basically the last meal before midnight. If you don't eat anything after (before midnight) dinner, I guess it's no problem calling it supper. However, if you have a meal after dinner, then the meal after is the supper. Lunch is the meal you eat around midday. Breakfast is the meal in the morning. There's terms for the meals in-between (that some people are used to) as well, but generally, you can just call them snacks.

So in all seriousness, it's breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper - but I guess most people consider dinner and supper the same thing now-a-days.

Level 13
Eh, I guess I have a rather fucked up food schedule anyway. I eat breakfast at 7 or 11 depending on when school starts, and dinner at 4, then I usually don't eat before the next day. That does make my dinner supper, though. ^_^

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I generally eat whenever I like.. and as many times as I like, so there's no real measuring available. :p

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

That's quite common in Scandinavia at least.

In Denmark they got these:
Paalaeg1.jpg

Which you put on your slice of bread

In Norway and probably other places we got this:
nugatti.bmp

It's way too much on those though.

Ugh..

Level 13
That's quite common in Scandinavia at least.

In Denmark they got these:
Paalaeg1.jpg

Which you put on your slice of bread

In Norway and probably other places we got this:
nugatti.bmp

It's way too much on those though.

Gee, man, how many times will I have to tell you I'm Norwegian before you acknowledge it as a fact? D:

The Danish ones are delicious, but the Norwegian ones are quite WTF and taste bad. :(

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Dreadnought[dA];1610936 said:
Breakfast - Waffles
Lunch - Leftovers
Dinner - Spaghetti + Chili + Jalapenos.
Desert - Fruit Salad or Mind Moostrack Icecream

Is desert a meal in the desert, or a typo of dessert?

Level 19
Here are my Food Preferences for my Three Meals:)

You guys are making me drool... :at:

Breakfast: Bread with some... Well, you wouldn't believe it but, I
love Chocolate (All sorts of it), especially Milk Chocolate:)

Lunch: A Bento Set + An Ebiko (The sushi with the little red eggs on it) with some Wasabi sauce :p

Dinner: And erm... Pasta with Bacon and Cheese to top it off!

PS: Just the mention of
Cheese!
Would bring me on my knees...

Status
Not open for further replies.