• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Superhero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
In this thread, list your most favorite super-hero of all time!

My most favorite super-hero would have to be the Punisher. But since he isn't super-natural, I guess I'd choose the runner up: Magneto.
I'm also a fan of Brigade as well.
~Craka_J

Captin underpants!!

5293172_4435338c89_m.jpg

Defend of all that is presrunken and cotteny!

I dunno whose my favorite...

Level 34
Mine is uh how to keep it very short: Jin Roh - Wolf Brigade

01.jpg

They pwn all with their MG42's and heavy armor. And Massive would agree with me since Helgasts are based on THEM!

Level 8
My favourite super hero would have to be Nightcrawler from X-Men. I prefer him in cartoons to the movies, he looks a little deformed. He is a blue guy with a pointed tail, can teleport (though not as good as some others as in he has to see where he is going) and he has a righteous and pious attitude.

If I could have the superpowers I would pick telekinesis. Move things with my mind, which would also allow me to use them on myself and experience flight.

Level 34
Jesus is my hero!

<------------- Brock Samson FTW! I guess he's not a super-hero. I like the Punisher, who as someone stated, is not a bad guy. He was a cop, who now kills evil people.

Status
Not open for further replies.