• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Fantasy Race/Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
^

conspiracy.jpg

Meh, close enough to get my point across

Implying that dinosaurs are fantasy?

Hey, that's a much more intelligent answer then "Humans" which kept coming up

Level 21
facepalm.jpg

I know Dinosaurs are real and I know what killed them off.

I just like how people brought them back for the kids, adults, and so on in movies, books, and games.

Level 21
Its like saying a blob of meat is a fantasy character.
LOL....

Well anyway does it matter at all?

Authors do not care either the dinosaurs are real or not and they make stories and such, and damn I plan to do the same with my stories, but still WHO THE FUCK CARES.

Just fantasy and fiction fused together into one package.

Edit:
Look at the title screen as well.
Durrrrrr....

Level 21
That's what I was trying to say WhereWolf, but damn.

Favorite Race/Fantasy can mean anything made up or just a fucked up story.

It doesn't always have to be a real thing.

Level 5
...They don't worship the Sea, they worship the Sea Goddess or powerful sea creatures, wow you need to learn your lore. Which reminds me that Murlocs are my new favorite race, as of last week. :D

Level 17
My favorite fantasy creature is the Minotaur.
It's tall, tough, and it looks like a hairy man that wants you. :goblin_jawdrop:
Reminds of a tauren too.
:)

Minotaur_Gladiator_by_orgo.jpg

Level 30
For the White Hand! :smile:

yeah The Uruks kick-ass in LOTR, they don't get hungry that fast (but how come they always shout their hungry in LOTR: battle for middle earth?)
they go really fast even with a full-scaled battle armor, and their so disciplined. but is it me? or its just that they follow stronger entities? same way with the orcs for sauron. :confused:

Level 5
For the White Hand! :smile:

yeah The Uruks kick-ass in LOTR, they don't get hungry that fast (but how come they always shout their hungry in LOTR: battle for middle earth?)
they go really fast even with a full-scaled battle armor, and their so disciplined. but is it me? or its just that they follow stronger entities? same way with the orcs for sauron. :confused:

Actually, the Uruks sent after the Fellowship had more training than the ones that attacked Helms Deep. Allow me to explain.

It took Saruman longer to train, arm, and armor the Uruks sent after the Fellowship. They were substantially smarter and better trained than the ones that attacked Helms Deep. Also, their speed is attributed to the fact that the Uruks wore EXTREMELY LIGHT armor. At most, they wore the chest plate and light leather.

The Uruks that attacked Helms Deep, while they did have some kind of tactical training, they wouldn't have turned and run when the Rohirrim showed up. They would've continued fighting. That's why they're only armored on the front. The Uruk Hai would never run from battle.

ANYWAYS

My favorite fantasy race would probably have to be Vampires from the Legacy of Kain series. They got balls. They're not gothic crybaby hide in the shadows shit. They took charge and conquered the world. They became Apex Predators and were not afraid to show it even as their empire was crumbling around them. They could straight up kill a bitch and not even care if people saw them or not.

Level 5
Oh wowwwwwwwwwwww

I find your lack of Tolkein Disturbing.

The Hobbit
The Silmarillion
The Two Towers
The Return of the King
The Fellowship of the Ring
The Book of Lost Tales

Level 1
Back To The Real Subject

Now Back To The Question

My Favorite Race Is The Space Orcs Because There So Badass With There Big Ass Guns And There Machines And There Enemy The Space Humans Lose So Much To Them And There Less Advanced more Barbaric Tech That Is Strangely More Powerful But More Slow And High Armored And So Super Badass Like The Flamethrower Also They Have Nice Wc3 Maps And A Good Fps That I Kick Ass With The Bots In There.

Level 30
Now Back To The Question

My Favorite Race Is The Space Orcs Because There So Badass With There Big Ass Guns And There Machines And There Enemy The Space Humans Lose So Much To Them And There Less Advanced more Barbaric Tech That Is Strangely More Powerful But More Slow And High Armored And So Super Badass Like The Flamethrower Also They Have Nice Wc3 Maps And A Good Fps That I Kick Ass With The Bots In There.

Woaw slow down lad! yeh Orks from Warhammer is great, its the only game were you see them holding guns

Status
Not open for further replies.