• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Anyone ever thought of making up their own races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Just want to know other peoples made up races or nations ideas.I've made up a race group of my own:D

The Yunetarians a race of eagle people*humoid bird people*they are a medival like people who use their magics to build their cities in the skies were they live above the clouds*unreallistic I know*and pratice their magics only fearing the undead nightmare that comes from the hellish grounds of death.The Yunetarians build similiar cities like Dalaran but in the sky and in these cities they practice their magics and gather mana from the grond below that they use to power their magics in keeping the cities in the sky

Level 11
Interesting idea for a race. But yeah, people make up races for Warcraft. *points at TTOR* I'm in the process of making the High Elves a playable race for a campaign I'm working on.

Level 5
EEK!

:shock: AH! THE ALIEN HAS FOUND ME!eek

I will use the sword that is twice as big as me and very unreallistic to kill it! :D

Level 5
Hmmm

This be cool if it was possible to make like floating islands that you could build on:Dthat be neat using air units to attack a fortress on a airial island.

like for my made up guys or for harpy kingdoms or something.

Level 25
I've made up my own race

THE AVIANS (Well, they need a better name, I know)

RACE APPEARANCE: Avians are bird-like humanoids. They have large wings sprouting from their backs, and their hands and feet are like a bird's talons. Avians don't have any hair, instead they have very fine feathers that serve the same purpose. Their eyes are always yellowish, and they are mostly humanish in body structure, aside from the wings. Due to the Avian's size, their wings can only be used for gliding or short bursts of flapping. Avians are powerful on the offensive, due to the training require to use their wings properly, but are weak on the defensive, due to their light bones

CULTURE: Avians have a somewhat barbaric culture, taking what they need from other races. Avians progress higher alone the chain of power depending on how powerful they are at battle, and their age. Even if a young avian is extreamly skillful at fighting, they will not become more important than an elder Avain. In their religion, they believe that the elemental forces are each ruled by a seperate ruler (The Elemental Lords), and they strive to appease the ruler of the winds and air, Al'Akir the Windlord, although they also serve the other Elemental Lords. Avians also will serve as mercinaries for any army, for the only alligance they hold is to each other and the Windlord. And before you ask any questions, yes, they do also worship the Old Gods

MAGIC: Avian magic is often refered to as "Aerometry". Avian mages, also called Wind Weavers or Storm Shepards, will use the wind in order to make many effects, such as predicting where an opponent will strike, summoning huge storms, allowing Avian units to take to the sky and even healing. Avians can also summon Air Elementals to the battlefield to help their armies

Thats a rundown of the Avian culture and appearance. Reckon I've been thinking about them too much?

Level 8
i never really made up a race.. but if i did it would be subterrainian race... there building only bulge the top of the ground out... and they would be worms like the ones on tremors or like lurkers and stuff... and some can make pits that u get stuck in and stuff :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.