• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Favorite Animes

I can't get rid of this poll.

• Oh noes.

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • :0

Votes: 23 62.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I've never watched or even considered watching any other anime/manga(what the hell is the difference anyway? And I didn't read the thread, no:p) but Darker Than Black was pretty good IMO.

Mysterious and realistic, in a really weird way.

Level 26
Gantz is grotesque and morbid in a way that definitely doesn't seem nearly as immature as that of Elfen Lied. And the manga of Gantz is many times better than the anime.

And while we're on the subject of morbid, grotesque anime, go watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

I like Yakitate!! Japan just because it's so batshit-fucking-insane. On one occassion, someone ate bread that was apparently so tasty he traveled back in time to save his parents' lives. Yeah. But then again, that bread had cannabis in it.

I just got around to watching "Welcome to the NHK!" I like it.

In retrospect, I haven't been watching much anime lately. Random flash games are invading my life.

Level 8
Gantz is grotesque and morbid in a way that definitely doesn't seem nearly as immature as that of Elfen Lied. And the manga of Gantz is many times better than the anime.

And while we're on the subject of morbid, grotesque anime, go watch Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni.

Well if I remember anything about Gantz, it's all about gore, and tits...
Also I believe I stopped reading it sometime around when the talking dinosaurs came in.

For Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni I believe you don't mean the ending of it. That was one of the most fucking rushed plotlines I've ever seen.

Level 34
Gonna try FMA for now. I'm still not done Death Note.
I thought it got lame after L died.

Level 8
I'm addicted to Higurashi no Naku Koro ni!!! xD

I like it how it starts funny then suddenly gets serious.
I feel like a detective watching this anime. Thats why it's my favorite. ^^

Is the 3rd season out? WANT MORE!!!

There isn't a third season, it would be impossible to make one...

Unless you count Umineko no Naku Koro Ni. (The anime isn't out yet. Choose the visual novel, [Translation found here] or the manga for time being.)

There's also the possibility of you actually only speaking of the Curse Killing arc. (I've lost track of the English releases.)

Level 11
Gonna try FMA for now. I'm still not done Death Note.
I thought it got lame after L died.

It really DID get lame and boring after that. As far as I know, the manga was supposed to end there, but since its success, the creators were pressured to continue it or something like that more. But it really starts to suck and it shows after that part. Anyways, FMA is a must-see anime, so you should definitely see it. Total must-see, one of my mostmostmost favourite <3.

Level 36
Nazca eh? That's one of the many I haven't watched. A few people I know told me it was decent to pretty good, though I don't really know.

I can tell you now that it's kickass. It's obscure, it's hardcore, and it kicks ass.

I really like Inukami too. Inukami is weird as hell, like the strangest shit you'll ever see, but it's so funny.

Level 26
Well if I remember anything about Gantz, it's all about gore, and tits...
But it didn't seem like gore and tits for the sake of gore and tits, but gore and tits that showed a darker side of life. A much darker, disgusting, sick side of life. With lots and lots of fan service.
Also I believe I stopped reading it sometime around when the talking dinosaurs came in.
But that's when it gets good! xD

Level 13
yea, and I would like to see more bloody scenes especially blood stains on Rena. xD

I'll download this in a much faster connection. Mine sucks... T_T

Anyway, I wanted to watch a non-magical anime unlike the ones with shinigamis, ninjas, magicians and the like. Its ok if it has demons. Is Gantz magical?

Level 12
I was about to read gantz too, but they disabled it from onemanga :cry: gantz is looking like a biology lesson :D you are seeing so much organs :D

and I read first chapter of battle royale, it seem disgusting a bit; how is it?

Level 34
This is hard. I haven't seen too many but they'd go something like this...

1. Full Metal Alchemist
2. Rahxephon
3. Death Note
4. Cow Boy Bebop
5. Kurokami

Code Geass, Eureka 7, and Bleach would be close behind. Berserk was also good until the end.

Level 2
1. Claymore (I FUCKING LOVE IT! i read claymore manga to)
2. Hellsing
3. Elfen lied
4. DearS
5. Amaenaideyo!! and Amaenaideyo!! Katsu!! (i think that is season 2)

Level 11
1.Naruto (sure show has lots of boring episodes but overall is freking awsome)
2.Full Metal Alchemist (cool anime not much to say)
3.Death Note (maybe better than FMA but ending kills it all)
4.Code geas (not a bad anime lot of staff going on in short time same as above i dont like the ending I mean it was cool until 3/4 of first series)
5.Bleach(didnt know what to put here i havent watched that much anime, other than 4 mentioned above i dont like resto of animes I watched, bleach is cool but i only watched very few episodes.)

Level 34
I thought Death Note had a really good ending. Better than most anime.

Watching bits of Inuyasha now, it's got it's moments, but there are too many episodes, and I've never liked filler.

Status
Not open for further replies.