1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Fantasy Glades ORPG

Submitted by darth_vader88
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Map:
This is a ORPG map that I have been working on for some years now.
Please leave a comment with suggestions for improvement, bug reports, or just general comments +++
It's great with some feedbacks =)
I am also looking for someone to help me with cheat system, save & load (that saves gold,lumber, hero pet+++) and a backpack system.

What to do:
Choose a hero, do quests, slay mobs, aquire epic items, do high end dungeons +++

Hero Races:
Choose between Human, Draconian, Undead, Tigerian, Dwarf, Avian or Wood Elf

Hero Classes:
There are 7 playable classes atm. Warrior, Hunter, Druid, Mage (fire or frost), Necromancer & Assassin

Credits:
Map is created by: darth_vader88

Custom skins, models and icons:
Dan van Ohllus, olofmoleman, General Frank, Hueter, FrIkY, Grog50, Mr.Goblin, Pins, Ket, 67chrome, tee.dubs, RightField, SandMan, Trollschnitzel, lelyanra, Hawkwing, Sellenisko, eubz, Amaruak, Kuhneghetz, GreyArchon, Kehel, jigrael, kola and darth_vader88

UPDATES:

Its been 3 years since last update, so its hard to keep track of whats new in this map, this list should probably be doubled :)

- Added a pvp area
- Added a pve battleground
- Added a new race "Avian"
- Added a new hero class "Necromancer"
- Added a new hero class "Assassin"
- Added a new quest feature which is known as "event" in game
- Added new quests
- Added new heroes and edited some
- Added and edited lots of pets
- Added new mounts
- Added new custom models, skins and icons
- Added tons of new items and edited custom mob world drops
- Added new bosses (including end game bosses)
- Added new zones (and edited some)
- Removed the old save and load system
- Balanced the map more and fixed lots of bugs
- LOTS of other updates

Keywords:
Fantasy, Glades, ORPG, undead, tigerian, human, wood elf, dwarf, draconian, avian, save, load
Contents

Fantasy Glades ORPG (Map)

Reviews
20:51, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Approved Mehh, I'm not really convinced, but it's all right I guess. I don't like that your hero dissapears after saving and I didn't see anything that I really liked, but it's still acceptable.
  1. 20:51, 31st Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Approved

Mehh, I'm not really convinced, but it's all right I guess.
    I don't like that your hero dissapears after saving and I didn't see anything that I really liked, but it's still acceptable.

2. HadesDK

HadesDK

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like it a lot :) Can't wait 'till it's done :)
    I have only tried to play as the Tigerian warrior, I think the skills is very nice :)
    Keep up the good work :D

3. Mike7742

Mike7742

Resources:
    Resources:
    Make some skill variation between the races. Something to make them not just how you want to look. More area's wouldn't be bad. An enemy respawn timer and maybe some item set bonuses too?
    Also some skill variation between the beasts would be really awesome. Instead of just tank or dps pet.

4. oldmilk

oldmilk

Resources:
    Resources:
    add class exclusive racial skills to make each race-class combination unique in some way. They could passively increase max hp, mana regen, hp regen, damage, attack speed, and they don't even have to be passive. Like a woodelf mage having Entangle. There should be only 1 or 2 for each, and they would be given to you at the start of the game, and the abilities will have their effectiveness increase a bit with each level up.

5. Pecki

Pecki

Resources:
    Resources:
    It seems to be a really good map, because like rpgs and Orpgs.
    But i can't see 2 of the dwarv heros...
    And the Ultimate of the Tigerian Warrior strikes only once, not 10 sek

Maybe you could fix that :cool:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  6. Tatanoc

Tatanoc

Resources:
    Resources:
    How come i can't open maps? I have Frozen Throne so they should open right?

7. Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    It'd be nice if you added pictures and a more exciting* description so that people would be more interested.

8. Landy

Landy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Beast Tame is way too bugged. You can tame as many pets as you want, because when you tame new one, old one dies but reincarnates with ankh. lol.

9. darth_vader88

darth_vader88

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    haha! thanks for noticing. Im working on new version now and I have fixed that bug.
    Im gonna add more area's, more pet spells, more glyphs (for passive abilities), respawn timer, more quests, more items and other stuff that may encounter my brain while Im in the editor.. ATM Im creating a new hero. Tigerian Druid.. which can morph into a tiger, damage spells and heal.. The map got no healing class atm so this is a must for level 40 dungeons (which is not soloable) Continue to report bugs and give suggestions :) I really appreciate it

10. tee.dubs

tee.dubs

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    This was a pretty awesome map i must say. I particularly love the cactuars :ugly: it'd give me great pleasure to see more of my models used in maps, i so rarely see any of them used. May i suggest a faceless dungeon using my blind beast as the boss? or how about a mantis companion for the ranger? Sorry, I'm just so excited that I've finally seen one of my models in such a good map...

11. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Keep updates in hidden tags. Improve description; tell us the setting of the world, special features, screenshots, etc. You might want to add the version numbers incase people get confused.

12. Narrat0r

Narrat0r

Resources:
    Resources:
    Then you don't have the patch.

13. darth_vader88

darth_vader88

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I did not know how to hide updates in tags, but I figured it out now and its done :p
    I will take and add some screenshot soon. But atm I must go to work :(
    The version numbers is at the download map link. "Fantasy Glades 1.2" but I will add it in description later + some more information about map =)

14. Skyswimsky

Skyswimsky

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i totally disagree with that, i aint tested that map now, BUT dont do it, except if the races looks shitty. Im not such a big graphic/detailfan but its always nice to chose a charakter which style you like and if a uglydwarfbastard or something like that has an awesome skill while that awesome evil looking guy has a sucky skill that is rly troublesome :/
    hmm, should i delete the ugly from the dwarf, cuz dwarfs are always ugly it isnt necessary to say it...

15. IceFrost009

IceFrost009

Resources:
    Resources:
    when will it be released?? im so excited 2 play it when it is fixed. , can u hurry up plss?? thx. , LOL

16. IceFrost009

IceFrost009

Resources:
    Resources:
    darth vader u must change the stats of monsters that are lvl 40. , their stats are so superb. , the map is good but can u make it more large? , and the stats of the characters when i reach lvl 40 of my tigerian druid. , my stats are so low my int is only hundred +. , and the skills. , tigerian druid and elf druid must hav different skills. , i think u must add unique skills in each race and base on their job. , thx

17. IceFrost009

IceFrost009

Resources:
    Resources:
    man this game sucks. , the skills are all the same. , like the tigerian druid and the elf druid. , their skills are the same. , and when i reach level 40 my stats sucks. , i think my int of my tigerian druid is only 100+. , and the monsters that are lvl 40 are superb. , even if i have a 1000+ damage i cant deal a large amount damage to level 40 monsters like the frost giant or the guards at lvl 40 dungeons. , pls lower the armor of the monsters and the stats. , i saw the stats of lvl 40 monsters are better than my lvl 40 char. , W0W. , i killed KAIN. , but the 3 dragons at the lvl 40 dungeons are super. , cant even kill them. , its so hard. , lower the armor and stats of the monster. , and pls change the skills of each races to make it unique. , and the equips that are dropped by monsters. , are all the same. , thx. ,

18. gerf

gerf

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update Save&Load system, this version buged. Add healers classes please.

19. camuzcado

camuzcado

Resources:
    Resources:
    How can I get a BEAST?