• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hidden Glade

Reactions: eubz
~Hidden Glade~
(3 Players) FFA
*Description*
This galde is hidden somewhere in the Ashenvale. It keeps many secrets in it, but beware of the Dragons on the Rocky hill.

*Map properties*
full
overviewb.png
Map features:
Neutral Buildings
6 Gold Mines
3 Goblin Laboratories
6 Mercenary Camps
6 Fountains of Life
6 Fountains of Mana
1 Green Dragon Roost

Creep Camps
6 Green Creep Camps
15 Orange Creep Camps
7 Red Creep Camps
(3 Red at staring locations and 1 in the Center)

*Other*
Here i made another melee, realizing that there are less 3-Player maps, so i made one. My next "project" will be fixing my other 6-Player melee- Elemental Wars (i don't know how such noob melees get approved and mine not, but it's the mod's decision, i will try to fix it) Hope you like and enjoy it. Give creditz!

Keywords:
Melee, Map, Ashenvale, 3, 3 Player, Glade, Lake, River, Hidden, Moon, Night Elf, Elune, Forest, Woods, etc, OMG
Contents

Hidden Glade (Map)

Reviews
Date: 22:05:58 16-Dec-11 Map Moderator: -Kobas- Map Status: Approved 5/5 Contact map moderator: Visitor Message / Private Message! Useful Links: The Important Site Tutorials. If you have any complaints or questions about your map, please make a...
Level 21
How about you add the green dragon roost to the three spots of the tavern and just add it to the middle.