• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Faith In Iron's Soul Ver.0.80I

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xxdingo93xx
:--:--:--:--:--:-Faith in Iron's SouL-:--:--:--:--:--:

Faith in iron's Soul Clip!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3dYvUYkP8

FIIS Ver. 0.80I Download Here!!!!
Change log
0.80I**
- Rebalance normal gun to be lower dmg
- remove some lak problem from registime
0.80C-0.80H**Fixe bug and balance
0.80C**Fixe Many Bug and Critical Errer

**new
- Registry pilot system
- Soul power system
- will power system
- Comand squad system
- general unit ai
** remake
- reuse normal attack
- remake booster
- remake weapon to use easier

Discribtion
Control PZ-Ex Unit to destroy opponent's castle.It is the robot wars for the great controler pilot
-Two team and 5 Player for each team
-All weapon use like skilling that have targt marks.

About player
- one player has two unit under control these are classify hero type
- first unit is hero call PZ-type has many skill like laser gun,laser blade or bomb and attack normaly like will improve when lv up.
- second unit is hero have support abillity like high speed booster and aoe missile.Warship can attack normaly that great with other armor exept hero[Pz-Ex type]
- warship is flying unit can travel to all playable area but slowly if not use booster skill.
- warship can load Pz in cargo
- warship can repair robot in cargo for 5% each hp/en

About Item
- item have classify for the two of type for Pz and Warship and will auto drop if the type not match
- some advance item can buy at advance shop on Top left and bottom right of map.
- Fixe item that come from system like ability or pilot rank can't drop or sell
- Most Item are simply for begining. I think my map not easily to learn.

About control
- when player use skill it will launch to front side of him.
- basic skill of all Pz unit become like this
1. normal blade = normal attack use 5 energy when attack
2. normal gun = lauch a laser travel to in front of it.If hit any unit it will
explo and deal dmg
3. Especially type = Skill that improve unit power or some skill link with bullet relaod that want to load in warship
4. Tactic skill = Skill for help Pz in danger case or power full aoe spell
5. Super weapon = Last skill that deal highest damage have many kind of animation.

*** skill 1-2 are ready for lv1 and skill 1 can't upgrade
*** skill 1-2 have some detail different each type of pz.

-Near range robot have less dmage range weapon
[range weapon + special dmg from pilot range weapon power ]

-every weapon have target marks to help user.

- Booster drain energy to fast travel

Keywords:
Robot,btank,aos
Contents

TRIGSTR_001 (Map)

Reviews
01:20, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 18
Rating and Comment from bounty_hunter2

So I saw your topic at the forums, saw some screens, and I thought: " Hey, this looks nice and fresh. " Then I saw you submitted the map, and I went to test it. I played it singleplayer and then 1 v 1 on Garena with a friend. We didn't finish it, we quit.

Here is my rating and comment: (This applys for the old version, it is outdated)

1 - 10 points go on originality
1 - 10 points go on object editor work
1 - 10 points go on scripting
1 - 10 points go on terrain
1 - 10 points go on bug free
1 - 10 points go on gameplay/fun factor
1 - 10 points go on lag
1 - 10 points go on proper submission and crediting
-------------------------------------------------
That equals 80 points max.

Originality: 5 points
It was a bit fresh and inovating, to travel with the ship, to have both the ship and the hero, but it becomes boring soon.

Object editor work: 5 points
Generally it was fine, but why is my air ship a dreadlord? You need to fix that. The rest was done okay I suppose.

Scripting: 2 points
It wasn't good. Some of the creeps didn't move, some stayed at the base. I suggest you look into it and fix it.

Terrain: 2 points
Pretty much nothing. Just some plain boring AoS terrain with a couple of waterfalls. You should try to improve it.

Bug Free: 1 point
- Why did I have the pandaren brewmaster and another warcraft hero in the tavern?
- Creeps get stuck
- I can attack my ally and computer ally

Gameplay/Fun Factor: 5 points
It was original but as I said it became boring after a while. You need to make it more interesting, adding modes or things like that.

Lag: 8 points
The game didn't cause lag. Loading time was okay.

Proper submission and crediting: 1 point
Did you credit your skin creators and the music you used? I think not, maybe you made the skins and the music but I doubt it.

In overall: 29 / 80
-----------------
The map has some bugs that need to be fixed. The idea is fine, but it was rushed to much. I suggest taking a look at some AoS maps as:

- Dota
- Rise of Winterchill

You need to add more unique and interesting stuff. You had way to little items and heroes. Improve, you have a good idea.

For the most important things you should fix:

- Attacking allyes
- Proper crediting
- Creep stucking
- Some object editor unit fixing

For the hive grade: 1/5 I suggest this map for: Rejecting

So don't let this make you feel you don't want to update the map. Keep trying, you will get it. You are on a good way.

Good Luck in improving, bounty hunter2

NOTE: I see you have uploaded the map again, instead of updating your older version. That is rules violating.

Last edited:
Level 2
1.attack ally is my intention that all dmg robot has shot on can do.Why it travel pass and ally like nothing it not real.Explosive can't be evade I think that not much as the way of fact.
- You can't stand on explosive field like nothing.
- In battle field the gun has no eyes.
- Why you can shot all bullet and not think that your friend on the way of firing.

2.All skin I have made up on my owns.but song not I forget to credit it that true and will credit on next ver.

3.Some creep at base no move that not bug It cause the main troop are at base to protect and some gone and attack because this not normal aos map and it don't have tower to protect it self.
- If u see I have to limit the number of protected troop.
- Why I have to follow all aos stlye?
- troop at highest base is main to protect it that not want to gone cause their objective are protecting.
- creep on forward base have time to stay on and gone.That for real thing why you gone from your base like it can not be destroy.In my map they are troop not creep they not gone to fight the hero[pz] a lot cause they are position their rank the main objective are their matching rank opponent.
- My Idea would be wrong but I want to present it.If all think that former aos style are rule,then I want to break it, - -.

4.Terrian not much to high or slove cause laser I use on this map base on dummy unit.If terrian have many attitude thay will show many no smooth laser travel.That make all robot tester feeling down.All hill that I have made.It like that before I can summarize gun system and yes my tester wan't to remove it too.But I reject.

I want to explian those thing that I think and accept to go and think of it too don't worry.

Last edited:
Level 18
1.attack ally is my intention that all dmg robot has shot on can do.Why it travel pass and ally like nothing it not real.Explosive can't be evade I think that not much as the way of fact.
- You can't stand on explosive field like nothing.
- In battle field the gun has no eyes.
- Why you can shot all bullet and not think that your friend on the way of firing.

I do understand your intentions, they are positive and good thinking but this can't be good and here is the reason:

- Constant abuse ( Player killing up allys and ally buildings )

Think, any spell can damage either a foe or a ally, but they can be cast only on foes - why? To prevent constant abuse of idiots. Lets say someone hosts this on battle net, and a kid of 10 years joins the game, and he just friendly fires and kills your base and allys and just does it.

2.All skin I have made up on my owns.but song not I forget to credit it that true and will credit on next ver.

Nice skins if you have done them. Try submitting some to the skin section.

3.Some creep at base no move that not bug It cause the main troop are at base to protect and some gone and attack because this not normal aos map and it don't have tower to protect it self.
- If u see I have to limit the number of protected troop.
- Why I have to follow all aos stlye?
- troop at highest base is main to protect it that not want to gone cause their objective are protecting.
- creep on forward base have time to stay on and gone.That for real thing why you gone from your base like it can not be destroy.In my map they are troop not creep they not gone to fight the hero[pz] a lot cause they are position their rank the main objective are their matching rank opponent.
- My Idea would be wrong but I want to present it.If all think that former aos style are rule,then I want to break it, - -.

You have maybe misandurstod me. I have seen some creeps protecting a base, but when the attacking creeps attacked, one of them stopped. I dunno maybe I haven't seen corectly, but in any case re check the triggers.

4.Terrian not much to high or slove cause laser I use on this map base on dummy unit.If terrian have many attitude thay will show many no smooth laser travel.That make all robot tester feeling down.All hill that I have made.It like that before I can summarize gun system and yes my tester wan't to remove it too.But I reject.

I want to explian those thing that I think and accept to go and think of it too don't worry.

You can easily use pathing blockers, Terrain is a very important part of any map.

Thanks on your response and explanation.

Level 18
I mean take FPS for example, UT, if you shoot your ally with a bazuka, does he die? No sir, but he for sure did not evade it. I mean if friendly fire was enabled in any game it would let idiots rule every single internet game. :/

Some games have it enabled and it lowers your score a lot if you kill an ally, but that doesn't stop idiots, does it.

Level 2
These screen from Ver.8.00 that will coming soon

[size=14pt]ลืมไปได้เลยกับการเป็นสุดยอดฮีโรบนกองซากครีปโง่ๆ[/size]

[size=14pt]หักเหลี่ยมเฉือนกันด้วยความสามารถุพิเศษของนักบิน[/size]

[size=14pt]ด้วยพลังของจิตวิญญาญ[/size]

[size=14pt]พร้อมกับลูกน้องผู้ต่อสู้เพื่อหัวหน้าอย่างไว้เนื้อเชื่อใจ[/size]

[url=http://upic.me/show.php?id=c4405e4bbd430df74a7433361a08805a]

[size=14pt]และคุณคือหัวหน้าผู้เปี่ยมล้นด้วยความสามารถุ[/size]

[size=14pt]แต่ทว่าไม่มีศึกใดที่ง่าย ศัตรูเองก็ไม่ยอมแพ้เช่นกัน[/size]

[size=14pt]จึงต้องอาศัยกลยุทธ เเละการเสริมกำลังจากเบื้องหลัง[/size]

[size=14pt]สุดท้ายเเล้วสงครามยังคงดำเนินต่อไป ไม่เคยเปลี่ยน[/size]

[size=14pt]เเละเหล่านักบินผู้กล้ายังคงงมงายกับการสละชีพเพื่อความถูกต้องที่ตัวเองเชื่อ...ต่อไป[/size]

[size=14pt]เตรียมตัวเเละหัวใจของคุณให้พร้อมเพื่อค้นหาความถูกต้องของคุณเองใน FIIS Ver.8.00 เร็วๆนี้[/size]

Level 11
Here's my review, final score is at the end.
Note: This review was based on version 0.80E, if something has changed, please tell me.

Description / presentation: 3/5
Description at the hive is good, but the ingame one is lacking, loading screen tells nothing and when the game starts you don't get any info to help you play. There are no quests telling you the basics, for example, what does willpower do? I played 5 games and nobody could figure it out.

Terrain: 2/5
Old, boring, basic AoS terrain, nothing special.

Imported material: 4/5
The skins are nice, but imo you overdid it a little and didn't add the things that were really needed, like skins or custom models for the buildings.

Balance: 1/5
No matter what you say, there's no way in hell 1 hit kills can be balanced, there is a skill to dodge the lasers, but the lasers move so fast that if you got delay it is nearly impossible to dodge them. Teamkilling isn't very good too, I managed to 1 shot my ally twice because of it, perhaps reducing the damage if it hits an ally would be better and still make it a bit realistic.

Originality: 3/5
Controlling both the hero and the ship was an original idea, but the way it was executed along with the lack of proper info about some it really made it feel like something was lacking.

Object editor work: 2/5
The units were nicely done, and some of the spells were also described nicely, but there are some problems:
The bases look like a complete mess, you got wyvern cages mixed with night elf buildings and a black citadel on the red team's base.
Some of the ability tooltips aren't working correctly, and also, a big problem with the abilities that consume ammo is that if the player didn't pay attention to the ability and wasted all his ammo, he won't know how to reload since the ability changes to an "Out of ammo" that doesn't tell you that you have to get inside the warship to reload. There is also a problem with the ability with the footman icon, the tooltip is just too big, so big that you can't even read the whole thing, part of it gets out of the screen.

Machine / net friendly: 3/5
Loading time was OK, lagged a bit during the game, though.

Spelling and Grammar: 3/5
Some spelling errors, but most of it was OK.

Bug-free: 2/5
Some weird bugs, for example, one time I was shooting at a wave of creeps, the shot missed, hit a wall that was quite far away from me, but I exploded out of nowhere with a massive spam of critical messages over me.

Fun factor: 3/5
Map can be fun if you got no delay so you can dodge and shoot at the enemies more precisely, but can be frustrating otherwise.

Overall: 26/50

Voted for Approval... if bugs are fixed and more information about the different aspects of the game is added.

Level 2
I think I have remove friendly fire before 0.80 come.If you find that it will be bug.
yes with unbelive massive spam of critical messages too.

But I have fixe them on H ver. So it find now.

In the case of dmg for normol gun I have lower it now.But it want some minor balance in the future.

I have no Idea on terrian because of the robot size are tall than tree or house and detial of slove or high field are something little.So when I have and Idea I will rebuild it.

I have refixe of tool tip but can't garantee that all are sure it's about 96-99% because I have for got them when I work any another and that make me confuse.

ps. Many support Icon and tootip that help for player have approve in later ver. from 0.80E.

ps2. sorry that the map are not completly check because I make it alone and use plublic player to test that hardly they are reply me the bug or ploblem.[At my country there are many people that don't interest other map than dota.It make me sick]

ps3. Thank for your kindness of review my map.