• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Event]: 2012 - The Legendary Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
160036-albums4747-picture56986.png

160036-albums4747-picture56984.png

Challenger: SonofJay
Challenged: -Kobas-
Challenge Type:Melee Map Making

Proof of acceptance
I would like to challenge you if interested :)

and

Yeah why not, we can make regular wc3 melee map or improved one like your stile of map making :)
:

Challenge Conditions

Map-specific conditions:
Maximum Map size: 192 x 192
Playable Map size:180 x 180
Minimum number of players: 3
Trigger Editor: Yes (we can't edit default settings, just add new that won't effect melee gameplay in any way)
Object Editor: Yes (destructibles and doodads only)
Sound Editor: Yes (we can't edit default settings, just add new)
Imports allowed: Yes

Last edited:
Level 48
If there's at least one more model challenge set, aside from mine with Fan, I think this should be able to start soon. There's more than enough contestants, and more people could just join along.
One thing that probably has to be changed is the maximum deadline. 5 days is a little bit too short; I'd say 1-2 weeks is far more viable.

Level 28
If there's at least one more model challenge set, aside from mine with Fan, I think this should be able to start soon. There's more than enough contestants, and more people could just join along.
One thing that probably has to be changed is the maximum deadline. 5 days is a little bit too short; I'd say 1-2 weeks is far more viable.

Agreed about the deadline, 5 days is a little bit short for some submissions like Model and Spells.

Level 12
So you're asking something like, if you won a spell making contest, can you do another contest on terraining (Within this legendary fight)? I do not see why not.

Last edited:
Level 12
That's amazing :D

As long as it is within the scope of the contest and follows all contest rules at least.

If you couldn't switch up the means of the "fight" it wouldn't be very fair to anyone once the numbers dwindled. You'd have a terrainer against a vJASS spellmaker or something...hardly a "fight" in any way, shape, or form.

Level 30
Since I saw this via my mobile phone, I am eager to test it out. It revives the Arena a little, and it provides us a huge amount of fun to keep your eyes on.

I dare anyone who has guts to challenge me in a writing competition.

If nobody is brave enough, then I'll take Sorc's offer. Girl against girl, a fair fight :grin:

Level 30
Reminder: you can challenge anyone you want in one of these fields:
Spells, systems, maps, races, musics, icons, models, skins, voice acting, cinematic, emoticons, terrains, campaigns, concept arts, heroes, stories and logos.

Confirmed Challenges:
1. BeTaGod- & Jazztastic -> AoE Spell Contest (Go to Post)
2. -Peper- & Error_Trigger -> Concept Art of Dragons, Black & White Pencil Art (Go to Post)
3. Oziris & fladdermasken -> Terraining (Go to Post)
4. InfinateAnswers & Amargaard -> Goblin Concept Art (Go to Post)
5. Deolrin & PROXY -> Hero Model Editing (Go to Post)
6. SonofJay & -Kobas- -> Melee Map Making (Go to Post)
7. Apheraz Lucent & Hexcellion -> Story Writing (Go to Post)

Single Competitors:
1. Apheraz Lucent: Story, Icon, Emoticon, Skin.
2. Arcisal: Story
3. Hexcellion: Story
4. asam3: Story (Idea Given)
5. Sorceress: Maze/Escape Map
6. MaTiJa97: Terrain.
7. Hemlock: Spell/Cinematic
8. UndeadImmortal: Spell (GUI)
9. temperature: Jass System
10. Walle: Icons
12. Fjury: Pencil Art or Icons
13. JetFangInferno: Music

Attention!
If you want to add your name to the list, remove it, or change the fields in which you are searching for challengers, notice us! This also applies to possible mistakes we have made. Keep in mind that only the challenges that have followed the original writing form (provided in the first post) are accepted! Good Luck, and find someone to battle against! :wink:

Oh, Pharaoh_, this can be an official list which both me and you can edit, if you agree.

Last edited:
I think i won't be able to do it now cause of exams. If it start this summer, it'll be ok.
My challenge was canceled so.

I was ready 2months ago, now i have exams, so i can't.

Maybe Chaosy (Darkgrom) can challenge UndeadImmortal in GUI spells or hemlock in Spells.

Status
Not open for further replies.