• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ike_ike vs Pyramidhe@d - Poll

Who created the best concept art?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
The Hive Workshop

Challenge Poll
Take a look at the challenge here.

Rules
  • Each user can only vote once in the poll.
  • You can not vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
  • You can not create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voters votes will count in the final result.
Challenger ike_ike's Submission

Challenger said:
0 WIPS later, I pull a speedpaint from my ass!

The Forgotten:
Some kinda stuffed animal, with leftover malevolence from being forgotten and whatnot. Now it unzips itself and eats people.

Forgotten1-17-6-09.gif

Challenger Pyramidhe@d's Submission

Opponent said:
woo hey! thats a pretty cool idea
since ike_ike is posting, here is mine

Reborn
59074d1246207754-ike_ike-vs-pyramidhe-d-poll-reborn-1-.jpg

every millenia, souls and demons all across Hell, from the Infernal Plains all the way to the Endless Void, makes a mass pilgrimage to witness the rebirth of their lord, Lucifer.
in the middle, Lucifer lets out an unholy roar and rips himself open, revealing what seems to be an infant, the pure essence of his soul and the carrier of his knowledge, the new Lord of Hell whom will rule over Hell for the next millenia

Attachments

• reborn (1).jpg
    reborn (1).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 3,198
  • Forgotten1-17-6-09.gif
    Forgotten1-17-6-09.gif
    200.7 KB · Views: 233
Last edited:
Level 34
Let me know if you can't see the pictures. For some reason, they were giving people trouble earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.