• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spell Challenge: Ribenamania vs. kewlthis POLL

Which spell was best?

• Ribenamania

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • kewlthis

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hive Workshop

Challenge Poll
Take a look at the challenge here.

Rules
  • Each user can only vote once in the poll.
  • You can not vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
  • You can not create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voters votes will count in the final result.
Download Ribenamania's submission here.

Ribenamania said:

Suiton, Suishouha

by Ribenamania
crushingwave.gif

Suiton • Suishouha is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. Nidaime Hokage does a string of hand seals which then causes a large volume of water to materialize out of nowhere. Slowing and knockback units nearby.

Level 1 - 20 damage per second.
Level 2 - 40 damage per second.
Level 3 - 60 damage per second.
Level 4 - 80 damage per second.

Requires vJNGP

MUI: True
vJASS: True

Creator's Notes
This spell is made in efficiency, changing the value in the trigger while testing the spell is recommended. Enjoy~

Download kewlthis' submission here.

kewlthis said:
I accept. I wana do illusion spell :), it might be epic fail tought.

*edit you also must show some relationship to naruto, by telling who uses the spell or something.

As illusion spell (Itachi)

Meh. Done Ill upload it now :<....

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ia-vs-kewlthis-poll-109447/r...e.php?t=108672

Last edited:
Level 16
So me voted for Kewlthis because of following reasons:

Spell of Ribenamania:

-You use vJass in a rly inefficient way (Timer thing is ok) but you create a struct for only one Unit and also you don't reamove the leak (you don't null this unit)
-Why you don't use methods instead of normal functions (better efficience for timer reasons)
- Also the idea is not that great ,but ok ;)

the spell of kewlthis is rly efficient (For Gui) also it looks very good
and the idea is also nice

So good luck you two ;:)

Level 16
Oh I can see that this is bad... kewlthis got votes cause he uses GUI and I don't get because I use vJass but not the most inefficient although it's efficient than kewlthis one.

you know it wouldn't be fair judging a competition if you use the advanced way and he doesn't so i judge which was the efficientes for the art it was written (GUI vs vJASS) and so kewlthis entrie is more efficient for GUI then yours for vJASS

Level 13
Oh I can see that this is bad... kewlthis got votes cause he uses GUI and I don't get because I use vJass but not the most inefficient although it's efficient than kewlthis one.

lol. You certainly shouldnt say things you dont know. Have you even tought my spell might have better effects, its more usefull, its more fun? Some people might think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.