• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Evangelion Animation Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

This is a showcase of a very old model of mine and Tim.'s. [Model and skin completely made by Tim.] This was made for something, but that eventually broke down.

This is a very old piece of work (January of this year.) And please keep in mind that this was my first month of animating, and my first real animation project.

A lot of polishing was done after these were taken, so yes I'm aware there are problems in some areas. I just came across the images and thought you might like to check them out.

Last note: It is for download in the resource section.

Let the images load to see a smooth animation.

Enjoy!

The Showcase:

Stand

Stand Ready

Attack

Attack 2

Attack 3

Spell

Walk

Death

Note to Archian: Yes I tried attaching them here, but the filesize was too large. Sorry for linking.

Level 45
This is a very old piece of work (January of this year.) And please keep in mind that this was my first month of animating, and my first real animation project.

You really need to see hes new delicious work then....seriously, hes like..guru.

anyway, They are robots right? ... I get confused, on the anime clips they seem like acrobatic rubber-covered people the size of Tokyo.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Yes, I did make it too robotic, for an Evangelion that is. They move more human-like.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I am a modeler yes, you can see my work on Warcraft 3 Campaigns.

Status
Not open for further replies.