• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ribenamania's Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my old showcase was kinda dead and I would not like to revive it since my old pictures are there. I've made another new showcase and here it is, I'll store my terrain pictures here for feedbacks and I'll update this thread instead of making tons of them.

Remember to comment! ~Ribenamania

Updates
6/11/08 - Showcase Created

16/1/09 - Added Midnight Town

Attachments

• Terrain - Waterfall.jpg
    Terrain - Waterfall.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 260
  • Midnight Town.jpg
    Midnight Town.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
hmm. ok well this first screenshot is well...a little dull. There isn't really much in it. The fog is a bit bright as well. Also whats the bright light on the waterfall? a little strange. ok terrain though

Oh.. it's not the fog that is bright, it's the sun. The bright light on the waterfall is a sun flare... There're a little strange because I'm rushing on that. =)

Oh.. it's not the fog that is bright, it's the sun. The bright light on the waterfall is a sun flare... There're a little strange because I'm rushing on that. =)
Then you overdone it with the fog; also, in order to make it look like the sun reflection, add some rays heading to that point (sun angled doodad). Remove the fog or the flares a bit, it's too much, since the sunlight comes from another angle and your sun flare is not following the source of light (the sun itself). Reveal the sky a little more! ;)

Other than that, it is a nice view, but i would add some more dead trees than so many rocks..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.