• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eubz Vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Vehicles

In this thread, I will be showcasing every vehicle that I will create using gmax. They will all be lowpoly models. Some models are finished while others are in their WIP status.

attachment.php

attachment.php

You might want to comment, I'll appreciate them all.

Thank you,

~Eubz

Attachments

• Car_00.jpg
    Car_00.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 1,275
  • Van.jpg
    Van.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 1,276

Attachments

• Tree(NewVariation)_01.jpg
    Tree(NewVariation)_01.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 223
  • LowPolyVan.jpg
    LowPolyVan.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 228,655
Last edited:
Level 10
Some of my models in this thread are having .3ds, .mdx, .mdl, .obj, .dae, .p3d, and .md3 file format.

Those are pretty small pictures. :eek:
Can't really see what's going on there.

The cars are great for being low poly, though!

If you can somehow magically get them to look modern with in game textures, that would be amazing. :¬D (Which it looks like you already did with the bus)

Thank you. About the bus, there are some fixes to be done with the textures and I have it remade because there are some unneeded polygons which are suppose to be taken out. I'm working with one vehicle right now. It is somewhat looking a like with asia-retona car model. Just a look-a-like model because I will be dealing with higher polygons if I make it something that is a sort of asia-retona car.

Level 21
I didn't know that the Warcraft people could drive, but still could be awesome for a modern day map so that people can drive these vehicles.

Eubz,are you gonna put anybody in your car.just curious
i just said this because for me,its creepy that cars move alone and the steering wheel spins without somebody steering it

I don't know if triggers can do this: that when a unit enters this car, he will be visible from outside driving a car. Just like GTA you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.