• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

EmeraldGardens V.1.29

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: JoeSpectator
Do you bored of old RPG game? This is different! We donot kill a monster and kill and kill to make experience and doing quest. But this make to more interesting and fun by make a total destruction skill and crash them into horde of enemy!

-5 player and 8 upperclass!
-more than 50 skill all you can use form spell book!
-Powerful boss with fearful minion.
-Real story form warcraft frozenthrone.
-Load of powerful item.
-Call up your mercenary with party system.
-Included Kil'jaeden, illidan, King arthas.
Epic world which have dungeon for 50% of the map.
Made for one full month. ~Maxyall

Fixed Bug: -Illusion Drop.
-Item Clash.
Feature: New loading screen.
New Skill: Frost nuclear which contain 3 charge (item) AOE 2000 Damage 5000
Damage interval 2000

PS. Sorry for bad english. I've came form thailand.
CREDIT:
Kelthuzard
Champara bros
WILLTHEALMIGHTY
Dan van ohllus
General Frank
CloudWolf
Hiveworkshop

Keywords:
emeraldgardens, rpg, warcraft, destruction, blood
Contents

EmeraldGardens V.1.29 (Map)

Reviews
15:36, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
I'm not in the mood for a long text/review, so here I go:

Fix the leaks!
I must say I was pleasantly surprised when playing the map... for the first few minutes, after that the lag began.
When I had a look at your triggers, everything made sense: your triggers are crappy.

You didn't give credits as well... and your descritpion is very bad, improve it (and improve your English a little).
Some tooltips do not exist, others are wrong, the units haven't been really customized, the abilities are also normal abilities, you cannot choose a hero and I can go on like this for a while...

Hmm... if you fix the leaks, this map is playable, though.

Level 4
I'm not in the mood for a long text/review, so here I go:

Fix the leaks!
I must say I was pleasantly surprised when playing the map... for the first few minutes, after that the lag began.
When I had a look at your triggers, everything made sense: your triggers are crappy.

You didn't give credits as well... and your descritpion is very bad, improve it (and improve your English a little).
Some tooltips do not exist, others are wrong, the units haven't been really customized, the abilities are also normal abilities, you cannot choose a hero and I can go on like this for a while...

Hmm... if you fix the leaks, this map is playable, though.
Thankyou for advice. I will lock my map to prevent other to see my crappy trigger.
i have gave credit and update my description.

ps: i'm 14 yearold

Level 28
No, don't do that! Please!

I wanted to edit my post to say "It's good that you didn't protect the map, though".

Really, DO NOT protect your map! Fix the leaks and I'll be happy ><

I've found another bug, though: When you cast "Mirror Image", those images will also drop items (e.g.: I had 1 'Heavenly Exterminator', when I cast Mirror Image, I had 7 of them, so I immeadiately had 5 Heavenly Exterminators and a Mask of Death, granting me immortality).

This is what you need to do:
  • Fix all the leaks you can find (this is a tutorial I recently wrote: Leak Tutorial)
  • Fix all tooltips (shockwave, mirrror image, some items, ....)
  • Give credits to everyone (for the icons and the special effects).
  • Customize the creeps a little, so they don't look like blizzard made them.

Do not protect the map :p

Level 4
I've found another bug, though: When you cast "Mirror Image", those images will also drop items (e.g.: I had 1 'Heavenly Exterminator', when I cast Mirror Image, I had 7 of them, so I immeadiately had 5 Heavenly Exterminators and a Mask of Death, granting me immortality)
Do not protect the map :p
I dunno how to fix this illusion bug. Please advice how to make hero drop without illusion. Oh. how can i get any rating? No one give me any rate for month :(

Last edited:
Level 28
I dunno how to fix this illusion bug. Please advice how to make hero drop without illusion. Oh. how can i get any rating? No one give me any rate for month :(

For the Illusion-bug:
Instead of using triggers to make the items drop, set the value "Stats - Dropped when carrier dies" (item-data) to "true".
Illusions aren't counted for that and will not drop the items.

Attractive maps get more ratings.
Change your description so people will notice your map, you should really update it a bit more as well, to make it up-to-date (and refresh it every now and then).

(Ohh, erm... maybe the map name sounds too much like the original Blizzard Melee-map, that could be another reason why not much people check this map).