• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

-Elenai's Comic Gallery-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
-Elenai's Epic Productions-

A more fitting place for my works to flourish.

Attachments

• WowComic.jpg
    WowComic.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 1,483
  • WowComicChristmas.jpg
    WowComicChristmas.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,449
  • WowComicMI.jpg
    WowComicMI.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 1,295
  • WowComic3.jpg
    WowComic3.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,269
  • ActionComic2.jpg
    ActionComic2.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,272
  • WowComic4.jpg
    WowComic4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 943
  • WoWComic5x.jpg
    WoWComic5x.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 979
  • DiabloComic%23.jpg
    DiabloComic%23.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 988
  • COMICOJ1.jpg
    COMICOJ1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 986
  • ComicKrjn1.jpg
    ComicKrjn1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,027
  • DeckardCainIdentifies!.png
    DeckardCainIdentifies!.png
    269.1 KB · Views: 586
Last edited:
Level 35
Well..no..But I could actually easily add one.

He was meant to be looking at his hand..but an emo elf might be better.

How is the painting as a whole however? This is my first experimentation with free hand no floodfill painting for a humanoid living being,

Level 15
That is one beautiful art! Well done, Elenai! And nice eyes' features...

Sometimes I feel a bit sad when I see a sad character crying (Mostly happens while we watch dramatic parts in the movies, arts, comics, etc..).

Hmm, I wonder... How would a very frightened elf (Male or female.) look like? That would be so appetizing...

You've done an excellent work there, Elenai! I'll look forward to see more of your impressive arts in the future...

Level 15
Well, I only get good ideas when I think of interesting parts that I often use while creating my own comics. My favorite parts are fear, action and love. If I had a scanner, I'd show you (I don't draw humans pretty well, just hedgehogs, they look like Sonic, Manic or Sonia, but they look very, very different.).

hmmn..Fear...I have always wanted to capture fear.
You know that there are many things that causes fear, think of many words that end with the word "phobia"...

(Ex:. Fear of spiders - Arachnophobia)

Last edited:
Level 35
While I am still on a brief...vacation...I am happy to see that you all approve of my artwork ^^ I hope to finally get back to my computer and make more stuff (a new kart model I am working on YES! will hopefully be restarted when I get back on) So see you then!

-Elenai Lefein-

Status
Not open for further replies.