• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DSanhueza's Showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well since I am really into terraining (its basicly the only thing I do on wc3, I barely make maps haha), I decided to make my own thread with my best terrains for you guys to get inspired and give me feedback on what I am doing wrong or just to critizise my terrains.

The making of Uther's love story
My very first terrain that I just did right now, fresh out the oven to start the thread with is "The making of Uther's love story" Its basicly Uther with a few other civilians shooting the biography of Uther's life.

attachment.php
Lady on despair
Well this one is quite simple, I just wanted to make a big building so I decided to make this haha :p I know I made a few mistakes with the glowing but it looks decent, doesnt it?

attachment.php

Please leave a comment down below! :D

Attachments

• Uther's love story.JPG
    Uther's love story.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 315
  • Lady on despair.JPG
    Lady on despair.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Level 3
A new showcase!?
You should use more kind of textures in order to make your works more colorful,more real.
I'm here waiting for more works.

Maybe i need a showcase as well.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
Get.Trees.Replaced.

Fading and sky is done well, so don't mess things up. Fog could be a little less dense in the snow scene, the mountains won't be so invariable. Never fret showing off the background and, by extension, embellishing it with details.
I haven't seen somebody use the camera prop doodad in a terrain and made it look so good :)
The camera prop doesn't add anything to the scenery. Take the story elements out of the context and it's just as misplaced and ugly as ever. I think you're confusing things because the scene itself is decent enough.
Maybe i need a showcase as well.
Still no.

Status
Not open for further replies.