• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Falls

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello guys How are you today

Today manufactured maps dragon fall

I want to tell you again that I am in the Hive work shop

I hope you like this a maps

Updates will come down to mistakes, if any

I ask that you help me to find the mistakes and I hope that you like

good luck

Xx ^ _ ^ xX

Dragon Falls (Map)

Reviews
21:57, 25th Feb 2015 StoPCampinGn00b: Rejected due to violation of the map submission rules.
Level 15
Hello guys How are you today

Today manufactured maps dragon fall

I want to tell you again that I am in the Hive work shop

I hope you like this a maps

Updates will come down to mistakes, if any

I ask that you help me to find the mistakes and I hope that you like

good luck

Xx ^ _ ^ xX

How nice, I am so proud of you. Yes it's nice to see you again in Hive Work Shop, seemingly your account was registered yesterday as of writing this. I'm sure you will be a humble addition to our little community.

I have found many mistakes in this map, please click the link below. Everything is explained there.
Left click for hot undead action.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
This... thing doesn't even deserve a real review.
It's nothing but an edited versioin of the Blizzard map - as already stated by others - filled with lots of useless crap. Many models have been replaced with no pattern or anything, towers became just overpowered as hell, many units have been added to the races - again, without any proper reason or something, the Undead even got Frost Wolves and so on - and so on.
This is no map, it's a disaster that both violates the rules and is just bad.
Vote for Rejection.