• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hells Falls

Contents

Hells Falls (Map)

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
OK, what was this map meant to be for? :?:

The design is ok, but especially concerning the terrain heights you can do a lot more. Waterfalls were OK. Only the big one looked from normal game perspective much too big.
There was not much more I saw in this map - it was night so I just ran through the sleeping creeps directly to the switch.
This lavafall-scenery could be a nice background for a cin (did you watch SW Episode III - looks like just from the movie! 8) ). Than you could drive a camera through it and put some moving things into it in contrast to the red landscape - until now, it looks quite senseless to me... :?

PS: What did you mean by high-end-machine because of the big number of doodads "created" in this map? 1600 doodads is not much, there are maps with much more and just many doodads don't require a high-end PC to show them. I ran it on a 800Mhz G4 iMac with some applications at the same time and it was completely fluently.