• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Draenor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Well travel through twisting nether easily. However the world needs to be either really connected to twisting nether or be prepared for their arrival(for example having ethereal portal. Plus they arrived after the world imploded.
However you do have a point there. Nobody knows if there were any ethereals before. So they can be th traders and mercenaries.

Level 23
Yeah, I guess he is. and that is the worst part. Lucky for us we dont need ogre unit models(there already are lots of awesome ogre models). However even the awesome skins Friky made are not enough. Or is it?

The bad part with ogres is that they wont have ogre mages.

Level 23
Yes I am. But there will be an "upgrade" bloodpact. It makes all units green, gives you warlocks and necrolites. You get bigger damage, but lots of minuses.
So the player can either be corrupted, or be pure. Both are good.

Also they will use First War orcish buildings(Mah'har buildings)

Level 21
I don't care about minuses I would rather go with green and red orcs then with orcs with b***n color.

It is just... they were green whole series and now some fanatic in Blizzard says that they were brown. Also all models of important characters are green orcs like Ner;zhul or Durotan or any orc.

Level 21
But orcs and the races that actually are from there should call it something else. Or maybe the truth is that Dreanei adopted the name for them selves because they were no longer Erader? Why o why are they alive... everything was great wile they were dead.

Level 23
I know. I mean that draenei are actually a quite normal race. People usually hate them because of the Naaru-origin constructs(Exodar and stuff). But imagine the draenei without Tempest Keep and Exodar. Quite normal, yes?
And arakka are quite a good race. Especially because they are usually hiding, so they couldnt have been mensioned until recent times, when they have restarted they activities with the summoning of Terokk. Before they were hiding on an unreachable mountain(and in the first war and before it orcs didnt have flying units)

Sporelings are kinda strange however.

Level 23
yeah, I think that the goat legs are kinda too much. The tentacles and horns are really ok. Interestingly they look good. But their legs... Cant stand 'em.
Dont know about cowards, I would call them... a little too strategic.

Level 21
They advance but to the opposite side. But they are to much like Protoss. Just remove mouth and now body will tell the difference (then again protoss were also drastically changed since Brood war). They are just to ancient for me.I liked the idea of ancient race but now that they are here to stay I want only to kill them. If I ever play wow I would only kill Draenei players.

Level 10
huh like the cast of Harry Potter?
SRY JUST HAD TO ADD THAT
But the orcs are a shadow of their former glory, they no longer have the power the great daemon blood and they under the control of gay naga humper.

Level 10
OK ANYWAY.
Back to disscussion.
Draenor is a cool place way back then. but now it looks...... magical? i cannot discribe it but i think blizzard ran out of ideas so they used the cover from a anime book or something but i like the old draenor so much better. one thing it was the only planet that had natural magic -.-.

Level 10
yep agreed. So blizzard and its daemons can go suck a -Deleted by the Inqustion- (the inqustion is not real, signed the inqustion, we are not real, signed the inqusition o sh-- nevermind, signed the inqustion GOD DAMN) well thats best joke i have right now.

Level 23
I've done a research, and I found out after observing WoW and WCII maps, that there is a zone in a plce that is now known as Vortex Fields or to be correct much of western Blade's Edge. According to WCII maps there was a lush(two big lakes)land there, presumably partially barren, and with crystals all over it, that I called Apexis Fields.
It is the homeland of Apexis arakkoa, nd may be the reason why blade's edge is so... needly.
It could has also been part of Zangarmarsh, or even just barrens.

Status
Not open for further replies.