Votes: 2 7.1%
  • 2 (bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 (very bad)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Level 2
DOOM

Have you ever played doom? DooM 1(95) or DooM2?
If yes, what do you think of it?

My opinion is that DOOM is a great classic FPS game. I play DOOM almost every day online using the ZDaemon engine ( http://www.zdaemon.org )

If you were to download ZDaemon and play DOOM onlune youn should look after me!! I'm called FireAce there aswell.

Anywa I created this thread because I want your opinion. What do you think? Vote in the poll and visit my youtube channel for some DOOM videos. ( http://www.youtube.com/mymusicfilms )

Thank you for your time!

Level 34
And I hate where those surviving scientist are placed. There was one in a airduct around the corner and I shot him (then retried it without shooting D:) and another one stood behind a door in Site 3, what a idiot! At least I got now extra PDAs.

Level 19
I never got the games, but the movie was good. I love Team Fortress 2, you should try it! Only PC game I like as much as WC3 (and I've bought many good games since WC3, but still none beat WC3 untill TF2 came around).

Try Counter-Strike Source the map called "Zombie Network". It is lots of fun and I totally recommend it!
But anyways I thought Doom 3 was ok as was the movie. Nothing special more like average.

Level 7
Doom + Doom 2 are alright, but i like Doom3 a lot better, playing it for the 10th time at the moment, I like it a lot. Doom2 is still good though.

Also needed to add that i think the Doom movie was useless, poor storyline, not enough demons/blood, this movie should be redone to a proper standard.

Level 34
Doom + Doom 2 are alright, but i like Doom3 a lot better, playing it for the 10th time at the moment, I like it a lot. Doom2 is still good though.

Also needed to add that i think the Doom movie was useless, poor storyline, not enough demons/blood, this movie should be redone to a proper standard.
I enjoyed the movie, although it wasn't anything like the Doom games. I guess I watched it with the notion that it wouldn't be like doom.

Level 34
HT, you pissed them off.

img4.jpg

Level 8
Game never actually scared me as much as I hoped it would. It is still kick ass. Beat it over and over, an I still play it. Give me a shotgun, and I'm unstopable!