• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom 3: Last Man Standing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Thanks to Ham Ham for the Doom 3 kit he created that allowed me to create this and the future Doom 3 maps.

Based of Doom 3 and the Last Man Standing mod created for it.

Hi! I'm back with my 2nd Doom 3 map (I'm also creating the 2nd and 3rd level from the game, Administration and Alpha Labs Section 1) Err, anyways, here's what this map's about:

STORY

November 17th, 2145. You and your fellow Marines have been stuck in the UAC's Mars City complex for days. After sending the distress signal to the fleet, you move to Delta Labs, the source of the initial invasion. It is here where you will make your last stand.

OBJECTIVE

Survive!! You must fight for your life for 30 minutes untill the fleet arrives at Delta to rescue you. Although your ammo supply is limited, you are confident that with teamwork, you'll survive this hellish nightmare.

WAITING IT OUT

Although surviving for 30 minutes seems like a piece of cake, it isn't. You'll fight swarms of Hell Knights, Imps, Zombies, and everything else that Hell can throw at you. You'll quickly find that you're going to run out of ammo fast, so it's a good idea to look around the area and find some ammo. Moving around and finding a good location is also a good idea.

POINTS OF INTEREST

- Over 20+ good locations in which to survive and kill the demons of Hell! From a small storage room to a teleportation chamber, you will quickly see that survival IS possible.

- Unique "Class" Marines. The player can now choose if he wants to be a regular Marine, a Combat Engineer, Scout, or Communications Officer. The Combat Enginner, Scout, and Communications Officer each have special skills that the "squad" can use to survive. (*NOTE*: Players who use the three special Marine classes will be able to use the 7 weapons in the game. They do not have a set gun)

- Pickable weapons!! All players will start off with a Pistol to fend off against the demons. Serious firepower is needed, and fast!! Explore the map, find better weapons and survive!! (*NOTE*: If a player picks up two Machine Guns (for example) and drops one, he will NOT be able to use the Machine Gun again, even if he picks it back up. DO NOT hog weapons and ammo. Teamwork is the key to winning)

- Up to 9 players!! Ever wanted to play with all your friends? Well you can!! Team up and see if you can survive 30 minutes of Hell! The more players, the more your chances of survival are increased. If you're feeling cocky, play it by yourself, or with two or three people.

- Rescueable Marines! In certain areas of the map you will find Marines who are fighting for their lives. After finding them, they will join your squad, adding more firepower, and increasing the chance of survival.

Total Completion: 50% / 100%

I'll add the file as soon as I finish it (in about a week or two, three at the latest)

Last edited:
Level 7
Sounds fun. Reminds me of all those Starcraft survival games like Zombie Hotel. Will there be difficulty adjustments to say make it harder for a game of 9 people than with 4?

Level 9
Sounds fun. Reminds me of all those Starcraft survival games like Zombie Hotel. Will there be difficulty adjustments to say make it harder for a game of 9 people than with 4?

Yeah, there'll be the 4 difficulties from the game.

Recruit: 1-3 players
Marine: 3-4 players
Veteran: 4-5 players
Nightmare: 9 players

Of course, those are just my suggestions :D

Status
Not open for further replies.