• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Doom 3 LMS Killfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well, I'm back with another Doom 3 map. While Doom 3: Last Man Standing is still being developed, I decided to make another, smaller and less complicated map. The objective is still the same, of course :D

CHANGES

Well, I got rid of the "chose a class" option for this Alpha version of what Doom 3: Last Man Standing will be. I've also decided not to add the difficulty option on this Alpha. Other than that, it's the same.

This is a warning, DO NOT PICK UP MORE THAN ONE OF THE SAME GUN!! If you pick up, for example, two plasma guns, and drop one, you WILL NOT be able to use the plasma gun AT ALL, even if you pick the dropped weapon back up.

If you're playing with more people, share your ammo, and help eachother out. You must survive for 20 minutes!

I'll post screenshots and maybe a video when I get the time.

I'll also be making a Beta version of this, and a final release. Both will be updates taken from suggestions and comments of players.

Overall: 90% / 100% done

Pictures:

Pic 1.PNG

Pic 2.PNG

Pic 3.PNG

The pictures arn't the best, I know. I can do better lol. Please play the map (when availiable) before you judge it. (I'll upload some pics of me killing monsters later on)

Last edited:
Level 9
Dontchya think you should work on your weapon aquisition triggers if picking up the same gun twice completely disables it?

Yeah, I'm working on that problem. And picking the weapon up twice doesn't disable it, it only is disabled if you drop either weapon, but I'm trying to fix it. A fixed version should be in the Beta. I'll also have screenshots up in a few, but they're ones prior to the spawn system (since it hasn't been added yet by Pytho) so I placed to monsters to fight :)

Last 10% is the ending triggers, time window, and spawn system. Might also add more lighting to the main arena, and maybe some props.

Status
Not open for further replies.