• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Doom 3 Map Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DOOM 3 MAP BUILDER
Based upon id's Doom series (Copyright 1994-2007).

The Doom 3 map builder is a map with resources to any user create a Doom 3 based map.
Here you will find almost any monster of the game, all weapons, scary atmosphere, a weapon toggle system, many items.
You only will need to design the scenarios.

CREDITS:
  • Computers created by Goldwolf
  • Weapon Change and Armor systems created by AssiryaGeneral
  • Custom Tileset and Blood model was created by Talon the Mage
  • Weapon Items created by General Frank
  • Nx007 converted some of General Frank weapon items to be attached on marines.
  • Icons by NobleHelium.
  • Brown stairs created by olofmoleman.
  • The models of Lost Souls, Manacubus, Iron Fences, Service Ladders and light emitters created by myself.
  • Most of imported sounds are from the Doom 3 game.
    • I don't know who is the creator of the Pinky Demon, Zombie Skin for Villagers,Chairs and Shelfs models. (I extracted them from a map.) If you know the authors, please, contact me.

Title.JPG
Title.
Screen 1.jpgGetting the Shotgun!
Screen 2.jpgBlasting Zombies!
Screen 3.jpgFiring rockets at a manacubus.
Screen 4.jpgFighting with a Revenant.

V2.0: Update:
- New model for the Pinky Demon
- New skin for the zombies.
- Now, blood spreads when an unit takes damage.

If you make a map based on this toolkit please, add my name to the credits. Don't forget the names of the people above that created the systems and models.

Attachments

• D00M 3 Map Builder 2.0.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 704
Last edited:
Level 12
I think this is a good idea. This is a good thing that should be done more often. Although, it may have been better to pick a more popular subject... Doom hasnt had many maps made and isnt a great choice. Perhaps you should do this for something like Starcraft?

This map can be moded to create anything.
You can change the enemyes and weapons to make anything that you wish, a starcraft map (I am doing a sc2 map right now, and using this tollkit), a counterstrike map, a medal of honor map, a resident evil map, or any other kind of map that you wish to do, that envolves shooting and weapon togle and ammo reload usuage.

Level 6
I recently made some of General Frank's Items as an Attachable version for Talon's Konstrukt Marines.
I didn't Upload them cause I don't know if I was allowed to do that, because I just edited his models.

Shall I attach them?

@Pitakebab: Flashlight and Darkness is done by Ambientlighning.
just read this: http://www.wc3campaigns.net/showthread.php?t=82062

BTW the Computers are made by Goldwolf

Status
Not open for further replies.