• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DonDustin's Slumbering Shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
Debode told me to create such a thread and I think it's actually a good idea.

The range of completion is quite high. Some are alomost finished and would only need some details here and there, but some are pretty much just concepts I had in mind and some are really old works that I lost interest in. I hope I could finish as many as them as possible sooner or later.

made long time ago, when I was still learning how to use vertex modifier. Just a texture swap, but I still like it
furbolg.jpg

this model was for some old modeling contest, but I lost interest in it and was lacking ideas back then.
moltengorilla.jpg

This was my first custom mesh done with vertex modifier.Only did it for practicing.The whole concepts is lacking, but meh
murlocghost.jpg

was supposted to be a sfx, but ended in a normal unit model.
angel.jpg

I really like this model. Would still need a weapon and some proportions changes.
kobold.jpg

Improvement of my lava colossus model. Only some small changes yet, but will get a new head for sure, because the current one is bad right now. Will also get some additional changes here and there. Scratch mesh
lavacolossus2.jpg

another contest model that I did not finish yet. Was planiing to give it the KotG animations and some chain as a weapon.
doomtaur.jpg

A scratch model that I did when I was bored for practice with MdlVis. Still needs a head.
robosaur.jpg

A simple model that still needs legs or something similar for movement.
goblinbomb.jpg

1 of my favourites. I was planning to add special attachment points for it that would allow the use of different gloves and weapons for it. But might just get hands so I can finally submit it sooner or later.
goblin.jpg

Made for the goblin. Ready to be submitted, but it does not really work with any other wc3 model right now due to the way how attachment points are placed. Still searching a way to make it work.
gloveattachment.jpg

Another model that I like. Supposted to be a shaman/druid/chieftain
tauren.jpg

some head, but I doupt that I will use it.
somehead.jpg

A model that I was working on with Mr.Goblin. Mainly not finished, because I did not have a lot of time back then and because many other witch doctor models were submitted back then.
witchdoctor.jpg

A model I did with 67chrome. Will be the next model I'll submit.Mesh almost finished(only needs hair and some small details.
barbarianess-1.jpg

Update1(6th Feb 2011)

The currently newest model I am working on, because I noticed that we do not have any good djinn/genie model in our database.
Djinn-1.jpg

oh and here is an update of the barbarianess model(improved mesh&proportions, got teamcolor now and mirrored the body)
BarbarinessUpdate1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
I love the Robosaur, Tauren and Molten gorilla.

Interesting use of textures for the Kobold, it looks pretty cool

Level 13
The Djinn looks awesome ! When will u release the updated version of the lava colossus ?

Status
Not open for further replies.