1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Dissidia Final Fantasy: HotT [v1.1b]

Submitted by andreariona
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
[​IMG]

Map Description
Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony. Chaos, the God of Discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two Gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in epic war. Assume the role of your favorite FINAL FANTASY character in an epic battle between light and darkness. Level up characters in stunning environments that only the FINAL FANTASY series can provide!

Playable Characters
There is currently total 14 playable characters and 1 secret character from original Final Fantasy series available.
- Warrior of Cosmos:
Firion (FF II), Cecil (FF IV), Terra (FF VI), Cloud (FF VII), Squall (FF VIII),Zidane (FF IX) and Tidus (FF X)
- Warrior of Chaos: Garland (FF I), Cloud of Darkness (FF III), Exdeath (FF V), Kefka (FF IX), Sephiroth (FF VII), Ultimecia (FF VIII), Kuja (FF IX), Jecht (FF X) and Gabranth (FF XII)

Arena Dungeon
To reduce boredom and make game more excited, player also can explore huge Optional Dungeon Area named "Dimensional Castle of the Rift", inspired from Final Dungeon in Final Fantasy V with it's original BOSS "Demons of the Rift" included. 3 of them is enable to summoned to arena and fight as Arena BOSS (you have to fight the rest of them in their original place it's placed). And so, at the end of the Rift Dungeon, you'll find a portal that acces to The Edge of Madness. Yep, a place where Chaos and it's manikin forces lies (total 5 Manikin from Warrior of Chaos). There is also another optional BOSS if Chaos is not strong enough for you. It's Shinryu with his deadly Atomic Bomb spell. He is an optional BOSS from FF V and also appear as summon on Dissidia Final Fantasy itself. His lair could be acces on upper portal on the arena.

Map Screenshot

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Feature: AI Included, 1 vs 1 Duel, Huge Optional Dungeon based from FF V "Dimensional Castle of the Rift", Strong Optional BOSS, Powerful EX Burst, etc

Extra Feature: Voice Clip for every characters (DISSIDIA ENG), BGM from FF I -DISSIDIA rearrange-, Spell & Damage Show-Up, Item Stack (Recovery Item Only), Recipe Item, Custom Spell, Custom Icon (Pic source from FF Wiki), Secret Room contains many powerful items, etc

Changelog Version 1.1b

• Creep Level Up System.
• Randomized creep spawn to create more varied enemies.
• Added EX Mode model for Cloud of Darkness.
• Spell Remake:
- Garland: Tsunami
- Jecht: Ultimate Jecht Shot and Jecht Block
- Exdeath: Delta Attack
- CoD: [Long-range] Particle Beam
- Terra|r: Firaga, Thundaga and Riot Blade
- Cloud: Blade Beam
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd Hero's Spell is now can up to Lv. 5.
• Heroes EX Burst icon changed.
• Item won't drop whenever player dead.
• Re-balance several Item's price.
• Re-balance heroes spell.
• New Playable Character: Kefka and Tidus
• New Upgradeable Item: Helm
• New Exclusive Item: Dancing Mad and World Champion
• Reduce tome effect.

For Credits and Game Info detail: see it in game by press F9.
Oh, and please rate the map. thanks. ^^

Keywords:
dissidia final fantasy, dissidia, final fantasy, ff, hero arena, game, squaresoft, square enix, psp
Contents

Dissidia Final Fantasy: HotT [v1.1b] (Map)

Reviews
16:51, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Ripped off models from other games are not allowed. [img]Contact Me
  1. 16:51, 8th Sep 2011
    Vengeancekael:

Ripped off models from other games are not allowed.

[​IMG]Contact Me

2. DOTAMAN

DOTAMAN

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow the terrain and models look great.

3. andreariona

andreariona

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    te-hee thanks :grin:

4. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You should keep the screenshots under hidden tags as well as future changelogs. All the models, spells, icons and anything else that's custom seems very good!

5. dead-man-walking

dead-man-walking

Resources:
    Resources:
    The models looks like they are taken directly from Dissidia itself. Exdeath's and Chaos' are the most suspicious ones.

EDIT: Ooooh. Ye sneaky bastard.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    <ignore the text, look at the damn pic>

All of them are shots of Exdeath's model for Dissidia. And they all seem to match the model on your map.

6. hugo802

hugo802

Resources:
    Resources:
    super awsome map respect man ++ :grin: o and pls e-mail me every new version of this map at fvhug@yahoo.com

7. UuiX25

UuiX25

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    damn i like it
    i never play real Final Fantasy Dissidia in PSP(basiclly i have psp but i dont have Final Fantasy Dissidia in game)
    The voice attack spell is good
    The model and icon is very cool Final Fantasy Dissidia

I Give you 5/5 even OVER 9000!!!!!! too(i m not crazy)
    My Vote is Approvad

And Welcome Hiveworkshop.com @reyzu.

8. andreariona

andreariona

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    light bolt30: uhmm.. sorry, what is BB code for hide section?
    and thanks for compliment :)

dead-man-walking: ah, yes. he is. :))

hugo802: thank you :D okay, i'll email you whenever next version is released.

UuiX25: thanks, glad you like it.
    and thank you for the greeting. :)

9. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Here's a list of BB Codes. To hide things under hidden tags here's the code
    • [hidden=Option]value[/hidden]
    it should look like this
    Option
    value

10. andreariona

andreariona

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i see, thanks. :D

11. Anachron

Anachron

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    I still wonder why all people use 10000k stats. Thats boring. Dealing 99999dmg and reducing it by 99,999% is just awkward.

What about stats that start from 0 and each stat point gives like 10 dmg and so?
    Also try to make agility more weak by reducing the armor it gives.

12. Outstanding.

I don't know if this is your solo work or not, but map looks great.

13. DarkReborn

DarkReborn

Resources:
    Resources:
    I hope you decide to include Kefka.

14. -BLOOD_BATH-

-BLOOD_BATH-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmmm... looks pretty good. But there is something I don't like:
    -Why every heroes' 1st, 2nd, and 3rd skills have only 3 level? And the heroes' 4th and 5th skills just 1 level. Look so boring dude!
    -The camera on Duel event is annoying. Change it to the original view.
    -When I duel with enemy hero (AI), when I go to the right or left side, the enemy ranged heroes can attack me. I mean, the allies of the enemy heroes that are waiting can attack me. I think you should disabled the attack command.
    -Make the AI can buy items. :)
    Enough, just that. Besides that, everything is good.
    GJ and keep up the good work dude! 3.5/5 :ogre_hurrhurr:

15. copsychus

copsychus

Resources:
    Resources:
    From what i already tried:

1.Duel arena, why our friend or them can be moved and shooting freely to the duelist? Is it usual? If you wanted to make it like this way , so there are some skills that couldn't cast in that time. [Example Cloud of darkness , secondary skills]

2.Sometimes when i died , my item was dropped.

3.Money is too easy to invest and if item can be dropped so we will see a lot of item on ground. It makes a box of item in a mess.

4.My our score didn't reach to 40 kills yet, but it showed our team win and the end was ended

5.Make a old view of duel arena please [Remove pillar will nice] , it look terrible and hardly to move & see.

this is a bug that i found.

16. WatsoN

WatsoN

Resources:
    Resources:
    great map but u shud fix the saund and if u can make the towers go invisible when u stand above becos they realy stud in the way of the epic work u got there !!!

17. Slead

Slead

Resources:
    Resources:
    OH MY GOD:vw_death: This Map Is Awsome and the models too and the spells

5/5 :ogre_haosis:

18. oldmilk

oldmilk

Resources:
    Resources:
    THE DESCRIPTION MAKES THIS MAP LOOK AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEe

19. andreariona

andreariona

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Anachron: thanks for the sugestion, this version isn't final yet. so the character's attribute could be overpowered at the late of the game because of using large number of tomes. to fix that, i've planned to reduce tome effect by 1/4. i've already reduce armor bonus and attack speed per-AGI anyway. :)

@sentrywiz: thanks. :) i made this map myself, but there is also some people who help me with their suggestion and who did made and fix some trigger. :)

@DarkReborn: okay, added Kefka to new character wish list. :)

@-BLOOD_BATH-: thanks for the critics.
    1. 4th and 5th ability can be considered as ultimate, their EX Burst already deal damage depends on player level. so i think it's not really necessary to increase it's levels. for 1st, 2nd and 3rd ability, i've planned to increase them to lvl. 5 each.
    2. eh? :vw_sad: what make u annoy with that?
    3. yah, it happen, but i think it's not really neccesary since duel is only short-battle. but i'll try.
    4. sure! :)

@copsychus: thanks for reporting. :)
    1. oh, i've just understand what you mean. yes they are, so stay out from them. :) btw, when you said duelist, it kinda remind me with Yu-Gi-Oh! LOL
    2 and 3. yes, items have chance to dropped when player died. thats why i've made items price kinda cheap. perhaps it'll be auto-remove-on-ground-items feature in future release.
    4. really? so far i haven't found that kind of bug. i'll check that. thanks for telling me.
    5. te-hee, perhaps it because duel arena is not big enough. :)

@WatsoN: uhmm.. what sound to fix? the pillar position is decorated like that for a 'small' reason. :) ah, actually i've searching for a pillar with death animation (which tremble and break) on it but didn't found one.

@Sleas: wohoo thank you, i'm glad you like it. :D

@oldmilk: thanks. :) i don't want to brothering people reading a long-description, so i describe what i think it's neccesary. they can see full Game Info and Credits in game. :D