• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dissidia Final Fantasy: HotT [v1.1b]

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
DISSIDIAHotTBANNER640x201.jpg

Map Description
Cosmos, the Goddess of Harmony. Chaos, the God of Discord. Reigning from distant realms, the two Gods had gathered warriors from all lands to lead them in epic war. Assume the role of your favorite FINAL FANTASY character in an epic battle between light and darkness. Level up characters in stunning environments that only the FINAL FANTASY series can provide!

Playable Characters
There is currently total 14 playable characters and 1 secret character from original Final Fantasy series available.
- Warrior of Cosmos:
Firion (FF II), Cecil (FF IV), Terra (FF VI), Cloud (FF VII), Squall (FF VIII),Zidane (FF IX) and Tidus (FF X)
- Warrior of Chaos: Garland (FF I), Cloud of Darkness (FF III), Exdeath (FF V), Kefka (FF IX), Sephiroth (FF VII), Ultimecia (FF VIII), Kuja (FF IX), Jecht (FF X) and Gabranth (FF XII)

Arena Dungeon
To reduce boredom and make game more excited, player also can explore huge Optional Dungeon Area named "Dimensional Castle of the Rift", inspired from Final Dungeon in Final Fantasy V with it's original BOSS "Demons of the Rift" included. 3 of them is enable to summoned to arena and fight as Arena BOSS (you have to fight the rest of them in their original place it's placed). And so, at the end of the Rift Dungeon, you'll find a portal that acces to The Edge of Madness. Yep, a place where Chaos and it's manikin forces lies (total 5 Manikin from Warrior of Chaos). There is also another optional BOSS if Chaos is not strong enough for you. It's Shinryu with his deadly Atomic Bomb spell. He is an optional BOSS from FF V and also appear as summon on Dissidia Final Fantasy itself. His lair could be acces on upper portal on the arena.

BOSSChaos.jpg

BOSSShinryu.jpg

1vs1DuelArena.jpg

RandomScreenshoot001.jpg

GabranthEXBurst.jpg

CoDParticleBeam.jpg

RandomScreenshoot005.jpg

RandomScreenshoot004.jpg

ChaosCondemn.jpg

EXCoDDuel002.jpg

EXCoDDuel001.jpg

Feature: AI Included, 1 vs 1 Duel, Huge Optional Dungeon based from FF V "Dimensional Castle of the Rift", Strong Optional BOSS, Powerful EX Burst, etc

Extra Feature: Voice Clip for every characters (DISSIDIA ENG), BGM from FF I -DISSIDIA rearrange-, Spell & Damage Show-Up, Item Stack (Recovery Item Only), Recipe Item, Custom Spell, Custom Icon (Pic source from FF Wiki), Secret Room contains many powerful items, etc

• Creep Level Up System.
• Randomized creep spawn to create more varied enemies.
• Added EX Mode model for Cloud of Darkness.
• Spell Remake:
- Garland: Tsunami
- Jecht: Ultimate Jecht Shot and Jecht Block
- Exdeath: Delta Attack
- CoD: [Long-range] Particle Beam
- Terra|r: Firaga, Thundaga and Riot Blade
- Cloud: Blade Beam
• 1st, 2nd and 3rd Hero's Spell is now can up to Lv. 5.
• Heroes EX Burst icon changed.
• Item won't drop whenever player dead.
• Re-balance several Item's price.
• Re-balance heroes spell.
• New Playable Character: Kefka and Tidus
• New Upgradeable Item: Helm
• New Exclusive Item: Dancing Mad and World Champion
• Reduce tome effect.

For Credits and Game Info detail: see it in game by press F9.
Oh, and please rate the map. thanks. ^^

Keywords:
dissidia final fantasy, dissidia, final fantasy, ff, hero arena, game, squaresoft, square enix, psp
Contents

Dissidia Final Fantasy: HotT [v1.1b] (Map)

Reviews
16:51, 8th Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Ripped off models from other games are not allowed. Contact Me
Level 16
great map, too bad i dont really like the spells, there is a lot of simple spells, such as entangling roots, cluster rockets, stormbolts, tranquility, etc, with just a little change in model.

sad that you used divine shield as scintilla lol, if u had a damage floating text system, you can make it just like in the real game.

and there are a lot of repeating spells, such as kefka's 3rd skill, it is used a lot on diffrent heroes.

------------EDIT------------

make it so that you can set up the number of kills to win. (automatic set is annoying, the game gets too fast)
its too fast, i didnt even have the time to kill secret bosses. (since they are strong, you need high level, but how do you expect high level in 45 kills or something.)
and
I also disagree with dying on creeps or bosses add kills to enemy team.

Level 1
why zidane so imbalance? i play it once and my enemy (zidane) at lvl 6 can kill my entire team with just 1 slide , and when he's sliding there's number on it, i guess its 20000! or somethin, is it the "sliding" damage?

my mighty sephirot became total moron when facing him :( and there's 2 zidane on enemy team !