• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discuss Favourite Races

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Warcraft 1: Orcs, they are funny as hell... humans just bore me, and uterly weak

Warcraft 2: Still orcs... same reason, and getting oil is hillarious with those guys

Warcraft 3: 1-Undead: who doesn't like a self developing city, or the necromancers that can rais an army from the graveyard within seconds
2-Orcs: Ultimate melee no competition...
3-Humans: speed building, but weak infantry... the knights rock though
4-Nightelves:bloody hippies... no heavy offense... melee sucks, and chimeras are a disgrace to dragons

World of Warcraft:
-Tauren are not in the original Warcraft lore, but they are absolutely majestic... have you ever seen thunderbluff or the territory around? its the most beutiful of all starting zones... a bit too big, but its fantastic
-Bloodelves are simply awsome, cause they are the only paladins in the hord, and cause the chicks are fine (but not as good as the dranai)... and because they are totally NOT cliche... elves are generally frail weak and nature freaks, but these guys are grude wild strong, and they likes the fat orcses =)

Level 6
One Love - Undead

What's wrong in their pretty rotting meat?
They're powerful and good-looking, especially the butcher and the ghoul)
i even wanted to make a funny cinematic about "kind undead"(maybe later)

And why do everyone forget nerubians? that's a nice race too)

Level 29
Orcs. After everything they had to live through they remaint equally badass as they have been on Draenor before the legion came.
Dwarves. Because lvl10 Mountain King with lvl3 'cant dodge this' is awesome. Besides that i used to like Dwarven Sniper on Dota. And i like their gunpowder rifles,Steam Tanks,davincicopters.
Draenai. What would hentai do without their chicks,atleast i have something to thank WoW for,heh heh :D

Level 7
  1. High Elf, cool magics *_* (not in melee maps though)
  2. Blood Elf, same like above
  3. Night Elf, another elf to add :D
  4. Undead, green magics? necromancy? they are good :)
  5. Human, i choose this when there are no elves . .
  6. Dwarf, same like human, but only when there are no humans . .
  7. Orc and its companies, i don't really like this one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.