• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Victory to the Blackrock Clan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I Post This Thread For The Glory Of The Warchief. Long Live Blackhand The Destroyer!!!
Here You Can Freely Share Your Opinion 'bout Your Favourite Race, Clan And Organization In The Warcraft Universe.

My Favourites Are The Blackrock Orcs.

Level 11
Hard to decide honestly, so many have their good points and bad. The only way I could decide is to allow wc race prejudice to step in, with that being said i'd also have to ask, wc3 factions including wc3 books, or also WoW lore factions? Wc3 i'd have to say the Foresaken, they are undead that actually have a cause that leans toward the side of good. They aren't mindless flesh feasters, so difference between them and humans is undead can survive for pretty much ever, unless mortally wounded like head smashed in.

Level 2
blackrock uh...rocks. they hang to the strength and fury that was the old horde before it fell.

^ the undead slowly decay. its just slow because the necromancy, and they have no way of reproducing when all the other races are dead, so have less of a chance to survive as a race.

Level 11
actually more than likely w/o the war they'd spend more time to the arts and perfect no decay. and very unlikely they could kill the rest of the races, besides they could let their allies live as long as they sacrificed a few every year for zombies.

Level 12
actually more than likely w/o the war they'd spend more time to the arts and perfect no decay. and very unlikely they could kill the rest of the races, besides they could let their allies live as long as they sacrificed a few every year for zombies.

Why would the horde sacrifice a few a year? They simply wouldnt

Level 11
then it'd be war, and the foresaken would win. then slaves, which not to mention at the downfall of the alliance there'd be slaves for feasting and then necromancing. Besides the skeletons would survive as long as the necromancy holds after the decay. If they fall apart get someone to fix em.

Level 2
untill the bone gets too weak from not being able to regrow after every impact(even walking) that they break. same thing would happen if astronauts didn't have those spinny benches to exercise on.

Level 1
Hmm... I'm not sure what faction the High Elves have but... ah well...

Blackrock, Black Tooth Grin, Burning Blade, Warsong clans.

Theramore (not really an organization but...), Stromgarde, Stormwind, Dalaran Nations (pretty much).

Level 11
make up ur mind lol, i like stormgarde because area it's in i enjoyed and the video someone made was about a guy who lived there and set sail for a long time and game back to see it all destroyed, kinda funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.