• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dieselpunk Heavy Weapons

When bayonet charge is not enough.

Cannon with crew was maded by request of SonsOfSami, who also kindly provided me a cannon model, which which was used as a base for kitbash and animating.
Infantry is a result of kitbashed HerrDave's models and textures.
(i have permission)
Custom animations was maded by me.

UPD 1.
1. Fixed death animations for cannon
2. Changed wheel texture for cannon
3. Some fixes for normals and cannon attack animations by SonsOfSami

UPD 2.
1. Added portrait animations for cannon
2. Fixed selection for cannon
Thank so much for help Лорд13 and 8gabriel8 from XGM.guru (more precisely, for clarifying the obvious things for dumb not very clever me)

UPD 3.
1. Old texture replaced by new one, partially drawned by myself.
2. Small design changes for cannon model.

UPD 4.
1. The cannon model is changed again.
2. Fix the turning point and the start of the projectile for cannon.
3. New gas masks and backpacks, updated texture.
4. Fix "Morph" animation for HMG.
5. Small fixes

UPD 5.
New version of HMG model.
New animations, textures and meshes.

UPD 5.1
Icons added.

P.S.
Due to the fact that this month I had to make an unplanned stop in development, I decided to update the models in packages separately so that you had the opportunity to evaluate the progress on something more complex than just a couple of screenshots.
Previews
Contents

Diesel HMG new version (Model)

Diesel HMG new version (Icon)

Dieselpunk Cannon (Icon)

Dieselpunk HMG (Model)

Dieselpunk HMG (Icon)

Dieselpunk Light Cannon (Model)

Dieselpunk Mortar (Model)

Dieselpunk Mortar (Icon)

Reviews
General Frank
Works in-game, performs appropriately and is a good addition to the model section. Excellent work!
Level 4
Wow! These models are quite stunning! Could you even imagine how well would these models do in a dieselpunk campaign?

Level 3
What are trhe optimal Values for these by the way? I cannot get it to look "Right".

Edit: Also, what Projectile Art do you guys use for these? Any suggestions?

Level 2
I like the models. But somebody have the stats for these models? I mean, I dont wanna they do weird things. Thanks a lot, the models will serve me well in my sci-fi map.