• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Destiny of Stormwind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sylvie, I saw the screenshot, and I got to say..I LOVE IT! I mean seriously, Vereesa is one of my favorite charcter (next to jaina of course.) I wonder if ma'raad will be in that campaign.

Level 11
New screenshot ;)

242466-albums7906-picture95646.png

Level 11
Good work! But for me, the terrain is kind empty; also change the trees for "Winter tree wall" or use a custom tree: Fir. It would be better for fit Gilneas.

I think it should be kept not keeped. Anyway nice.

Me Smash you! Nice pic but can you add more environment decorations?

Really? Well, I may add that Fir tree, but I don't know about the winter tree tho. I'll see.
Oh, thanks X)
Yep, it's just a preview.

I am really looking forward for the beta!
P.S. Nice terrain. I am especially can't wait to play as Silver Covenant!

Good job!, Sylvie. I really can't wait for the Beta.

Great!Can't wait to see the Beta.

Thanks!
Yeah, they're the best xD

Level 8
Yes, it is!

Just a few screenies to don't let this thread die.
Can you guess what it is?! :v

242466-albums7906-picture97806.png
[c]
242466-albums7906-picture97807.png
[c]
242466-albums7906-picture97808.png

Orgrimmar!:O great work :D!
The Horde will prepare to invade Stormwind and the Dark Lady will have to face the Worgen and Vereesa?(Just what i see)

Level 8
Orgrimmar!:O great work :D!
The Horde will prepare to invade Stormwind and the Dark Lady will have to face the Worgen and Vereesa?(Just what i see)
I don't know sounds like a trap to try reclaim Stormwind for they own,the Alliance playing to good they role and the Dark Lady is to proud and too sure for the victory against Vereesa also the victory against the Lich King it not belongs to Sylvanas alone so she has why to fear because Varian know his treachering.

Level 15
Great work, just please change those axe trolls, because those are ice trolls, there is nice jungle troll model on this site, based on this model.

Level 11
Great work, just please change those axe trolls, because those are ice trolls, there is nice jungle troll model on this site, based on this model.

I thought about it, but the campaign is heavy in file size already, so for now I'll stick with some Ice Trolls. They're not that different anyway.
Maybe I'll change it later on, but in the Beta you'll see Ice Trolls x)

Thanks everyone!

Level 11
Hi there! Just some random news:

-Night Elves' tech-tree is completed:
242466-albums7844-picture98372.png

From left to right:
First line - Artesain, Archer, Huntress, Warden, Dryad, Arcanist, Druid of the Claw, Shadow Rogue (yes, I'll remove the team glow).
Second line - Tyrande, Avatar of Elune, Spirit of Aid, Hippogryph, Chimaera, Glaive Thrower.
I won't talk about the abilities because if I do, it will kinda of lose the fun to find it out by yourself;

-Chapter 2, Gilnean Affairs, has been completed;

-Chapter 4 and 5 switched places;

-Started the terraining of Chapter 4.
Ironforge, lad!

Level 15
Are Avatar and Spirit heroes, summons or regular units? And please change Shadow Rouge into something else. No offense, but it sounds stupid. Maybe Stalker or Shadowdancer or maybe even Shade, or something like that.

Level 11
I think you need to use some skins on some of the unites.It will make the campaing to look more "cool"

Well, that's just the Night Elves, and there isn't many skins for this certain units. I did change the Archer tho...

Are Avatar and Spirit heroes, summons or regular units? And please change Shadow Rouge into something else. No offense, but it sounds stupid. Maybe Stalker or Shadowdancer or maybe even Shade, or something like that.

The Avatar is Tyrande's ulti, and it summons Spirits.
I may consider it. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.