• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dear Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey HiveWorkShopers!

I'm just quitting wc3 because of private problems (I'm gonna have a depri phase for a few months atleast, I have lost my big love, you don't know how it hurts when you notice that someone is left after 3 years) so I do wc3 mapping anymore.

Why?
I have lost my soul. Actually my girlfriend was the best I had all the 3 years long, I was on so much love with her that I can't describe what I felt. Sadly I am now alone, meaning I feel unloved, much hate, I am totally depressed and I think I need to get treated by some mental institution. I don't know how it comes but I feel nothing anymore. I am sorry for doing mistakes. But this is something other. It's like being alive with body but being dead with soul I feel nothing. Just empty space.

I thank all who helped me at my maps and/or gave me critique or good statements of what I am doing.

I don't hope any of you need to feel the same thing as I do...
Hopefully you liked me how I am...

I hope you will keep rocking.

Sadly, Anachron.

Ps.) I am gonna upload all my maps unprotected on HWS.
If someone wanna watch at them, do it. Modify them or take things of them.
I don't need anything anymore.

Level 9
I am very sorry to hear this. I really hope you can find a way to deal with the depression other than some self destructive ways. Remember, you may feel like this now, but a girl is nowhere as valuable as life. Through hardship there will be happiness.

Good luck, you will be missed

I am very sorry to hear this. I really hope you can find a way to deal with the depression other than some self destructive ways. Remember, you may feel like this now, but a girl is nowhere as valuable as life. Through hardship there will be happiness.
Thanks. It's hard to realize that you have lost your big love. Also because I have just lived for her. And now I am alive but I don't know what to fight for. I am to depressed to start a new life. And I don't know why I should. My big love is gone... And I feel sooooo hated :/

That was very sad. I can't imagine how bad you are feeling, but I hope you will recover and come back to The Hive.
Actually I don't think that will come soooo far that you can remember me.

Well life can get worse man so just be happy about what you got. You must loss one thing for something even better.

I guess you are meaning it just good, but she way everything what I had. When I hold their in my arms it was the best thing ever. Now she's finally gone and I feel hated by life. I know that I won't stop loving her for the whole life. I just can try to live with it. Sadly but that's how life is. I am sorry.

Level 16
You are really only as happy as you want to be happy my friend that how i am really am. But lossing some one you love is hard and it can never be forgotten some times but really if you don't think about it you feel fine. (wow this got me thinking of people i lost and it is messing with my head lol)

You are really only as happy as you want to be happy my friend that how i am really am. But lossing some one you love is hard and it can never be forgotten some times but really if you don't think about it you feel fine. (wow this got me thinking of people i lost and it is messing with my head lol)

Actually I thought you were right once, but now my meaning changed...
It's how it is, I am just nothing without her... Guess life is killing me slowly...

Life kills every one slowly some faster then others but hey enjoy life why you can. Never know if you will get a another chance.

I've just gotten what I was able to get, now I loose everything, it's like I see how my life stopps being. At first my parents, then my friend, now my girlfriend, then my soul.. I guess I am soon able to die.

Level 16
Well if you want to die i see nothing stopping you but friends and 911 really because cops are not around until you don't want them to be lol. (hey i get a chuckle out of any topic i post in so dont get mad at me for lol it is just who i am)

Level 11
Dude, losing the person you care about most in the whole damn world is one of the (if not THE) most fucked up things in the world. Especially if you loved her truly and by seeing for how long you were together, I bet you did. And seeing as how you desrcibe it, it's just obvious. How did you lose her, did something between you happened?

Dude, losing the person you care about most in the whole damn world is one of the (if not THE) most fucked up things in the world. Especially if you loved her truly and by seeing for how long you were together, I bet you did. And seeing as how you desrcibe it, it's just obvious. How did you lose her, did something between you happened?

Well it was a word battle and it ended to fast to realize for both. I am so fucking sad of needing to msis her :(

Level 28
Hey HiveWorkShopers!

I'm just quitting wc3 because of private problems (I'm gonna have a depri phase for a few months atleast, I have lost my big love, you don't know how it hurts when you notice that someone is left after 3 years) so I do wc3 mapping anymore.

Why?
I have lost my soul. Actually my girlfriend was the best I had all the 3 years long, I was on so much love with her that I can't describe what I felt. Sadly I am now alone, meaning I feel unloved, much hate, I am totally depressed and I think I need to get treated by some mental institution. I don't know how it comes but I feel nothing anymore. I am sorry for doing mistakes. But this is something other. It's like being alive with body but being dead with soul I feel nothing. Just empty space.

I thank all who helped me at my maps and/or gave me critique or good statements of what I am doing.

I don't hope any of you need to feel the same thing as I do...
Hopefully you liked me how I am...

I hope you will keep rocking.

Sadly, Anachron.

Ps.) I am gonna upload all my maps unprotected on HWS.
If someone wanna watch at them, do it. Modify them or take things of them.
I don't need anything anymore.
Come back.
NOW!!

Level 11
It is very saddening to here that. I am one of those who have never seen the better sides of love (some of the bad ones though), so I can't imagine the worst side: losing it.

Anyways, try to have a good life, or at least somewhat livable.

Level 4
I know what it's like to lose someone you really love... It's probably worse than death, in many ways.

But you've got to keep trying. Good luck in life, and you will be missed sorely by us here at the Hive Workshop.

Level 2
I know what it's like to lose someone you really love... It's probably worse than death, in many ways.

But you've got to keep trying. Good luck in life, and you will be missed sorely by us here at the Hive Workshop.

Lets not go there Mr.Too Nice :grin:

Anyways, best of luck in life.....uhh..... its darkest before the dawn?

Thanks all really.
Today I just met a new girlfriend (A, not the) and it was really great.
She gave me a laugh into my face...

Well whatever, she lost her big love also on monday and its one of much things that connects us.. I hope I can soon see her again.

And btw, I am not going into a mental station, I'm trying my best with letting my friends do the stuff, they help me and I help them at their problems.

Actually I just don't know what do .. My girlfriend and I still write and I know that she still loves me but she has not enough strengh to try it any longer with me.

I really don't know what I should do.

Currently my life is frozen.

Thanks all, really.

Level 35
Remember this nugget of wisdom:

Elenai said:
The true measure of love, is not in happiness. The true measure of love, is in how much pain and suffering you are willing to endure for someone.

And as such, time heals most wounds, and sometimes it might take a while...but you might find yourself back with your loved one. Perhaps you have simply reached a volatile bubble in your relationship, it is a natural part of the process.

If you feel frozen, then don't let your self be so. Move, think, and breathe. And let out your sorrow before it consumes you. I let out most of my sorrow through symbolic means in my artwork, and you'll never be fully over your sorrow, but if you make it apart of your identity and accept it, you can make room for the good, and sunny bright parts of life. Sorrow is an enriching emotion, and one that creates deep wisdom, and sorrow isn't entirely negative.

You should talk to her however, keep the doors of communication open, and don't close the gate on her memory. It will be painful, and constantly being faced with her presence will feel like your heart is being skinned from the inside out. But if you will atleast learn one of two things: She loves you, or she doesn't.

You need to perhaps, look at her actions, and not her words, since her actions will give you a hint about what she feels.

You should make it clear that you still love her if you do. But do so with dignity, and don't take the emo route (cut yourself, make public displays of dramatic emotion, etc)

And if she does love you back, but doesn't have the strength, you need to be there to give her strength, and to be her support. Really though...love should not require strength at all. You are willing to suffer agonizing pain for her, and she should atleast return the favour.

Elenai said:
And as such, time heals most wounds, and sometimes it might take a while...but you might find yourself back with your loved one. Perhaps you have simply reached a volatile bubble in your relationship, it is a natural part of the process.
Yeah I am again writing with her... And yes we found something we made both wrong, so...

Elenai said:
If you feel frozen, then don't let your self be so. Move, think, and breathe. And let out your sorrow before it consumes you. I let out most of my sorrow through symbolic means in my artwork, and you'll never be fully over your sorrow, but if you make it apart of your identity and accept it, you can make room for the good, and sunny bright parts of life. Sorrow is an enriching emotion, and one that creates deep wisdom, and sorrow isn't entirely negative.
I don't feel frozen anytime, I just don't know what to do becaues ...

Elenai said:
You should talk to her however, keep the doors of communication open, and don't close the gate on her memory. It will be painful, and constantly being faced with her presence will feel like your heart is being skinned from the inside out. But if you will atleast learn one of two things: She loves you, or she doesn't.
she loves me until yet but she ...

Elenai said:
You need to perhaps, look at her actions, and not her words, since her actions will give you a hint about what she feels.
feels the opposite from what shes saying, I asked her and I know that she is ...

Elenai said:
And if she does love you back, but doesn't have the strength, you need to be there to give her strength, and to be her support. Really though...love should not require strength at all. You are willing to suffer agonizing pain for her, and she should atleast return the favour.
not strong enough to go to the new level of our love...
I said her I will give her the strengh but she didn't want to get that strengh either.

Shes in a very deep hole.

She fall into a "Wanna-be-world" and loves somone others force her to love.
I told her that she can't love his new guy (she has a new boyfriend) and all my friends agree, thats something she normally does. (We were splitten before and that time she also made her own world with fantastic feelings but its just that she hides what she feels because she is to afraid to show it to the world).

Well all in one her family and friends like the new friends, so actually she listens to her mind not to her heart.

What should I do?
Shes 500 miles away..
I would get to her with all of my things but she doesn't want to.

I know that deep in her heart she only loves me and want to be together with me. I just need one last chance. As we met on monday I kissed her, she said she doesn't want to get that kisses and that she doesn't feel anything for me anymore, but as I did it much times she also did kiss me and I noticed that she does the opposite of what she's actually feeling.

What can I do?

Level 27
Ever heard the saying, "It takes a friend to tell the bitter truth?"

Not that an enemy wont tell you a bitter truth, just that you probably wont take their word for it because they're your enemy.

Not that you are her enemy either, just that you are the object of the dilemma.

Get her friends to tell her this:

"Love + logic = syntax error"

Ever heard the saying, "It takes a friend to tell the bitter truth?"

Not that an enemy wont tell you a bitter truth, just that you probably wont take their word for it because they're your enemy.

Not that you are her enemy either, just that you are the object of the dilemma.

Get her friends to tell her this:

"Love + logic = syntax error"

Yeah, thats what I already told to her, also my friends did, but she doesn't understand that she needs to change.

Level 35
You need to subtly (non-barbarically) show her that you are her real love, and real friend, and that these half witted (most likely idiotic fools) of her new 'friends', are doing what is best FOR THEIR ENJOYMENT and not what is best for her, and that YOU are the one who is truly looking out for her well being.

If she is 500 miles away, try to get there some how, if you can't, keep writing, and write your heart out.

Show her examples of how you have proven yourself to be her love time and time again, and how some twit of an upstart who probably could care less should not take your place. (do so nicely, not quite calling him a 'twit of an upstart' lol)

Just saying but this topic has a lot of good advice in here if i must say.

Ironic? Said by the twelve year old boy. However, anyone who has had any sort of relationship experience would know that there's a breaking point, where one or the other (or both) just can't be together anymore. Sure, it took me a while to figure it out, and the first few times I felt suicidal, later on I realized it's just how it has to be.

Level 27
Ironic? Said by the twelve year old boy. However, anyone who has had any sort of relationship experience would know that there's a breaking point, where one or the other (or both) just can't be together anymore. Sure, it took me a while to figure it out, and the first few times I felt suicidal, later on I realized it's just how it has to be.

QFT. Breakups happen all the time. Even with those you never imagined it happening with. It is healthy and good to feel sadness, but the important thing is to not let it overwhelm your life. When confronted in a dead end situation, you have two options, either sit there and mope about how you're stuck in a dead end, or climb over the damn wall. It's not the easiest thing, but hell, relationships themselves aren't easy, and neither is dealing with the aftermath of the end of one.
All I'm saying is don't let yourself get stuck in the dead end spot just because you lack the will to rise above it. Everyone has the willpower, I know this, but a lot of people get themselves stuck because they want to be stuck there, because it's comfortable to cling onto old things in a bad spot. Sometimes you just have to let go, and realize that life isn't compromised of one person, one thing, one emotion, but an array of complex mixtures which are all important. Don't let one factor throw a wrench in seeing all of that, life is far too important to let that happen.
--donut3.5--

QFT. Breakups happen all the time. Even with those you never imagined it happening with. It is healthy and good to feel sadness, but the important thing is to not let it overwhelm your life. When confronted in a dead end situation, you have two options, either sit there and mope about how you're stuck in a dead end, or climb over the damn wall. It's not the easiest thing, but hell, relationships themselves aren't easy, and neither is dealing with the aftermath of the end of one.
All I'm saying is don't let yourself get stuck in the dead end spot just because you lack the will to rise above it. Everyone has the willpower, I know this, but a lot of people get themselves stuck because they want to be stuck there, because it's comfortable to cling onto old things in a bad spot. Sometimes you just have to let go, and realize that life isn't compromised of one person, one thing, one emotion, but an array of complex mixtures which are all important. Don't let one factor throw a wrench in seeing all of that, life is far too important to let that happen.
--donut3.5--

Really thanks but I think with much training I can get her back.. I'm just fighting for us... I'm fighting because I never fighted for anything and I realized that I just can't let us go... We love each other and it won't stop, we have forgiven each other and now its up to us what comes next.

I am really taut what comes next.. We'll see =)

Level 27
Yeah, thats what I already told to her, also my friends did, but she doesn't understand that she needs to change.
That's where "It takes a friend" comes in. It needs to be one of her close friends, or she wont hear it. It can't be you or your friends, because you are the object of the dilemma, and in her logical mind, subject to bias.

That's where "It takes a friend" comes in. It needs to be one of her close friends, or she wont hear it. It can't be you or your friends, because you are the object of the dilemma, and in her logical mind, subject to bias.

Well I have spoken to her once more and she now has 3 days pause of meanings, meaning that she does NOT met her friend this weekend and does not met me and does NOT talk with anyone about the love. This will hopefully get her back. If not she isn't worth it.

Level 28
Many people realize what they've lost when they actually HAVE lost it.
(I hope you get what I mean)
Well this thing occured twice in my case - I'm not sure if it will be the same for you but there's always a chance to get a person back.
The last thing you should do, is, no matter how deep the wound is, think about something else. Start drawing - get back into mapping - hang out with friends - get drunk - damn, there's so much things life offers us..

Many people realize what they've lost when they actually HAVE lost it.
(I hope you get what I mean)
Well this thing occured twice in my case - I'm not sure if it will be the same for you but there's always a chance to get a person back.
The last thing you should do, is, no matter how deep the wound is, think about something else. Start drawing - get back into mapping - hang out with friends - get drunk - damn, there's so much things life offers us..

Well you are right, but it's actually hard to get away from everything you just needed and fought for. I would do everything for her. But whatever, we'll see if she's worth it! :/

Yeah I know it's hard to give up on a person.
I don't want to talk that much about my past.. but I still think aout the girl who left me two years ago since she was my first big love - I practically did everything for her n stuff.
Anyways, the day will come when you're over her ;)

Well actually we'll see if I need to get over or not :p Nothing is decided yet..

Btw if you don't fight for what you need you won't get what you need.

Level 15
Hey man, it's great to hear that you've got another chance.

It sounds like you truly love her. You were willing to fight for her, perhaps that will help her realize just how much you love her. Spend every moment with her wisely. Don't let her go.

~Death

Great you got another chance, wish you luck.
Yeah thanks =)
Hey man, it's great to hear that you've got another chance.

It sounds like you truly love her. You were willing to fight for her, perhaps that will help her realize just how much you love her. Spend every moment with her wisely. Don't let her go.

Thanks, good advice, I will =)

Status
Not open for further replies.