• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Back In Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello everyone at the HiveWorkshop.com

I am very sorry to tell you I have been playing World Of Warcraft for a month or so. This is why I have not been on Wc3 Or The Hive in so long. It feels like years. I really love you guys a lot. And I want to say that I will try my best to get back into the Hive and be more engaged in whats going on and what not. :emote_hug: Hug? I hope I did not miss too much in my absense.

(p.s. I love the new smilies!)

Level 12
WoW is decent, Warhammer Online will be far better. Imagine getting loot from PvP as well as XP.

Level 15
Hello everyone at the HiveWorkshop.com

I am very sorry to tell you I have been playing World Of Warcraft for a month or so. This is why I have not been on Wc3 Or The Hive in so long. It feels like years. I really love you guys a lot. And I want to say that I will try my best to get back into the Hive and be more engaged in whats going on and what not. :emote_hug: Hug? I hope I did not miss too much in my absense.

(p.s. I love the new smilies!)

*Operator gives pandamanana a hug*

Level 9
Pfft. WoW isn't worth the money IMHO. (Yes, I have played it, don't try to argue with me.) I don't quite know who you are, but, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.