• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

IM BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
SUP DAWGS! For those who remember me im back! I have not been here for a while i wanted to come back to the place i love :mrgreen: . I dont know what to say coming back here. I'm 10 now by the way. I was 9 when i was last on. Hopefully u guys will get to like me :D !

Level 13
dont start off coming back with negative comments/flaming :wink:

you probably dont know me, and it doesnt really matter if you do or dont. im just another member.

Level 7
Ulyaoth? Really? I could've sweared he was the Michellinmans cousin :?

Is he evil, is he good?
Does he wear a crown or hood?
Is he royal? Is he mod?
Does he spam and whatnot?

Is he a noob and flame?
Has he allready got fame?
Is he crazy and insane,
or is his humour lame?

I don't know you :roll: but I greet you

Level 6
welcome back person to whom i have never meet, talked or chatted to. he he he

btw, IM BACK TO! im not sure if uve notice, but its been awhile since ive been here again, i keep getting so busy n stuff. anyway,
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!

Level 12
Lol, I guess you've lost yourself. But since I'm a comments moderator, you better watch your back if your gonna flame or anything? -_>

Level 6
well, ive been busy with school, friends, and i rented GTA:SA for a while, and all i played wus that for abit, and then there wus the time where i didnt have a comp cuse they were all out getting fixed (the laptop and the tower comp screwed up) and then i wus busy playing RuneScape, then StarCraft, and now back to this! im still playing SC now, but ill try to make time to come here.

and soon, i might get WOW too.me and my bro are savin money up to buy a new comp brain for our tower comp, cuse it sux and we'll need a better thing, and if possible, a bran new comp entirely. anyway, then we'll get WOW and share time on dat comp.

sry Doughnut_MAN if im stealing ur atention, i wus just to lazy to start my own thread,m and i saw urs, so i thoungh "Wut the heck" and posted my return here.

Level 11
Ah. I have WoW and it's claimed most of my free time. Despite the fact that its very laggy(curse you Ironforge!) its a great game. Just make sure you get a good upgrade for your computer before you play. I'll probably have to upgrade my computer before to long...^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.