1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Back In Black

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pandamanana, Apr 26, 2007.

1. pandamanana

pandamanana

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hello everyone at the HiveWorkshop.com

I am very sorry to tell you I have been playing World Of Warcraft for a month or so. This is why I have not been on Wc3 Or The Hive in so long. It feels like years. I really love you guys a lot. And I want to say that I will try my best to get back into the Hive and be more engaged in whats going on and what not. :emote_hug: Hug? I hope I did not miss too much in my absense.

(p.s. I love the new smilies!)

2. The Last Istari

The Last Istari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Trust me we're not mad (especially if it's WoW, I'm terrified to play it due to what I've heard that it does.)

3. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    wow pwns tbh, very addictive, nice to see ya, while you were away i accumulated like 1800 posts of spam so there plently to read up on.

4. Malufa

Malufa

Resources:
    Resources:
    WoW is decent, Warhammer Online will be far better. Imagine getting loot from PvP as well as XP.

5. operator

operator

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    *Operator gives pandamanana a hug*

6. aarkshark

aarkshark

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pfft. WoW isn't worth the money IMHO. (Yes, I have played it, don't try to argue with me.) I don't quite know who you are, but, welcome back.