• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deal Or No Deal (Warcraft III version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Just play like u play it on the tv

Choose your cases and get the highest amount of money!! as high as possible!

this is the biggest deal on Warcraft III

Download at :

http://epicwar.com/maps/19980/
or
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/6136

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Level 23
We Dutch are good in making up cool shows. Boer zoekt Vrouw (=Farmer seeks Woman) is also a very good show :D

*shudder*
That show.. is so.. incredibly dumb. :p

Hostess: "So maybe if you'd treat women with the same love and attention you'd treat your cows, you'd be more lucky in the romance, right?"
Farmer: >.>
Farmer: <.<
Farmer: "YAH!" :D~

Level 9
If u don wan to play the map, don post any reply. don insult my map by replying "I haven't played this map, and I wont play it" something like tat. i am sure u don like ppl posting the same msg to the map u have created after few days of hardwork.

"my suggestion would be to create an original map that is not based of a TV show" thanks for ur suggestion, for ur info, this is the only tv show map i have created. if u wana try other map that is not tv show, u can try my Police Catch Thief AI or The Fallen Empire AI. In this forum, I have also opened threads for each of my maps.. take a look if u wan but don post "I haven't played this map, and I wont play it" something like tat , thank u

Level 20
zach_kirov said:
Just play like u play it on the tv

Choose your cases and get the highest amount of money!! as high as possible!
If you would've made an elaborate description, MAYBE he would have tried it out. Seriously, try to make this more professional. As for now, it really isn't attractive... I don't even know what "Deal or No Deal" is, so how can I just play it like the TV show...

Level 9
If u donno wat is deal or no deal.. it wont make any difference if i write long essay to describe everything about it at here bcoz its abstract and hard to understand if u dint play the game.

For ur info, in the tv show, the host describe the game rule b4 the contestants starts. i follow the same way it is, which is to include some cinematics inside the game that teach u how to play..

Level 2
lol! i think u will only find this map fun if u watch the tv shows coz it looks mostly the same as the shows. if u don watch the tv show, u may think its just a stupid game. haha!

Level 34
Uhh, a game made on a tv show that isn't very exciting? Doesn't sound very exciting.

Why would I want to play? I can understand if you put this into a minigame map like Uther Party, but on its own... well not sure many people are going to dl it.

Level 9
it depends on what kinda tv shows, if the game is based on "late nite with david letterman", "american funniest home video", "just for laugh" something like tat, ofcoz it wont be exciting coz those tv shows does not require any players to "play". but for those shows that require players to play, ofcoz it can be made into a game. have u ever seen a flash game "who wants to be a millioinaire?" ? its also a quite popular game on the Internet and that is also based on a tv show.

so far the response of this map is stil ok, let me ask u a question, do u know what is this shows about?

Status
Not open for further replies.