• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I'm the only where will decide when its will be released currently I'm aiming halloween (oct. 31 like my other project) but I don't know if its will coming true because of coding issues and other little things. But I think this project has already made a great progress a big special thanks to my both helpers pkw and modox you guys are great!

Ah k makes sense :p

Level 5
Something I experienced with my first project, is that once you get deep into the mechanics of gameplay, there are hundreds of glitches to be fixed, and every time you add something new, more pop up, this is probably the worst part of mapping, fixing bugs.

i agree with you ;)
i just have this problem in my "old" or "nonfinished" maps :D

Level 5
at the moment we can finish the map till halloween and i hope, we can release it at 12PM :p

Level 22
Im-Ready-Are-You.jpg

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

RELEASE THE MAP ! ! !

Level 5
okay guys, the spiderlady is a bit buggy at the moment, so we are testing internal, the release could move a bit :/

Level 14
But anyway, i am wondering, since when did you started to make this project?

exactly one year ago dude... (ofcourse we haven't working on it ever day xD) sadly we aren't able to release it today at the starting day and at the halloween date. But I swear we will release it in the next days with a addtional feature as a sorry to the followers. :( anyway I want to upload some new screenys and maybe a new video in the next hours. have a nice day.

Level 11
A year...Working on a map...Lol...I never worked more than a few days on a map and then throwing it to recycle bin heheh xD
What can i say, I can't wait to see what the bonus stuff will consist of...and also...a year working on this map...i never thought some maps can take this long

Level 4
exactly one year ago dude... (ofcourse we haven't working on it ever day xD) sadly we aren't able to release it today at the starting day and at the halloween date. But I swear we will release it in the next days with a addtional feature as a sorry to the followers. :( anyway I want to upload some new screenys and maybe a new video in the next hours. have a nice day.

:ogre_frown:

Level 14
After of more 12 hours, the game has not been launched...
GRIEVOUS YOU ARE LYING? '-'

You can't see it as a lying dude... since Modox already posted the problems he was not able to solve the current bugs because he is busy with most more important things than modding this should be understandable. And its seems you are a new follower you really should read the latest post in order to understand our current situation. And no fear I'm already doing my best with modox to release it now soon as it possible but don't expect to much like I already said its will be a short minigame map nothing for everyone and again for all people I have "started" the project "one year ago" which "dosen't mean" I have working on it every day -,- that should be more than understandable since I have a job and I have other things to do than creating a mod/map whatever. All in all we have just working on it if you will count it 1 or 2 months. I can't more do than my best sorry I hope you understand this :( ...

@Empire Jackal: What this angry smylie means? :(

Level 4
**. Stop it. You have no idea how much work need to complete this type of project. Those people have bigger worries than making map for you on time. This is not a professional game making company. This is a group of people who also have their own problems and responsibilities.

I wonder how many of you completed a map on time, that although about half the amount of work, required in Paranoia? And how many relased any map?
They thought that they make it on Oct 31.2011. It's hard, they failed because something was bugged, but this means that it will (very) soon will be relased.

And stop looking on the time of relase in spoiler "Download".
This will not be updated every 5 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
**. Stop it. You have no idea how much work need to complete this type of project. Those people have bigger worries than making map for you on time. This is not a professional game making company. This is a group of people who also have their own problems and responsibilities.

I wonder how many of you completed a map on time, that although about half the amount of work, required in Paranoia? And how many relased any map?
They thought that they make it on Oct 31.2011. It's hard, they failed because something was bugged, but this means that it will (very) soon will be relased.

And stop looking on the time of relase in spoiler "Download".
This will not be updated every 5 minutes.

You don't make a release date if you can't make it successfully, short and sweet, plain and simple. I'm sorry, that's just the way it works.

And please, don't flame people, we don't appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 4
You don't make a release date if you can't make it successfully, short and sweet, plain and simple. I'm sorry, that's just the way it works.

And please, don't flame people, we don't appreciate it.

Interesting. I'll leave you with your philosophy.

Relax, no one is flaming anyone. Maybe look at what people complain - My favourite is "GRIEVOUS YOU ARE LYING?". Oh, w8, sorry I forgot, you're part of it.

Level 14
@xRiotZx: It seems you haven't read my and modox posts we was able to release but with bugs where could everyone disapoint more than you think and yes I know paranoia will be never a great project which means some people will still don't like it because at some points I havent do my best because of time issues and my lazyness or maybe they just don't like the gameplay. Dude I really don't understand why you and a lot of other people don't accept me or hate me. Yea I know I haven't release it 3 times at the "aimed" release date but every time if will delay it I swear I make it a little bit better if I have found the free time... :( sorry again for my bad english...

@Goris: thanks for defendig me... :(

@Topic: I have updated the first post a little bit with credits and small information why its still not released. In the next hours I will update it again with some screenys of the first public beta version which I will release soon as it possible. I'm currently still waiting for modox in order we can fixx together the problems.

Level 22
@xRiotZx: It seems you haven't read my and modox posts we was able to release but with bugs where could everyone disapoint more than you think and yes I know paranoia will be never a great project which means some people will still don't like it because at some points I havent do my best because of time issues and my lazyness or maybe they just don't like the gameplay. Dude I really don't understand why you and a lot of other people don't accept me or hate me. Yea I know I haven't release it 3 times at the "aimed" release date but every time if will delay it I swear I make it a little bit better if I have found the free time... :( sorry again for my bad english...

@Goris: thanks for defendig me... :(

@Topic: I have updated the first post a little bit with credits and small information why its still not released. In the next hours I will update it again with some screenys of the first public beta version which I will release soon as it possible. I'm currently still waiting for modox in order we can fixx together the problems.

We don't hate you Griev, we love you, but we would appreciate if you could post the buggy Paranoia today. :D

Rui

Rui

Level 41
2. Any message irrelevant, non-constructive and/or noncontributory to the thread can be deleted at any time by the moderators of the Map Development forum or respective child-forum. Examples of this kind of message would be short-length, unnecessary posts or talks about adding another user to an instant messenger tool's contact list. Inspiring messages ("hey the project sounds good") also apply, as do the common "when is it done?" messages — it's done when it's done.

• Should you commit three or more infractions of this kind, you will be exposed to receiving negative reputation from any staff member with moderation powers over the Map Development forum (or child-forum).
I trust I don't need to remind anyone of the rules again. Please be patient.

Level 5
first of all thx @ rui and for the release maybe it will be this weekend, i've finished the coding issues only one bug is there, and then i must test it with Grievous1,so i think we can release it this weekend maybe

Level 2
I Really Look Forward To This Mod, Ive Have Been Observing For Awhile And Those Screenies Are Just Great ! , Hopefully , It Would Be Released Today Or Tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.