• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Don't worry, we'll give them time to get the map into awesome shape (Although it already is to me), hehe, and when the end product is done, we all can finally get what we wanted all these months.
Good luck to the mapmakers!

Level 4
then it's gonna be uhh.... what is it again??... sorry had a memory leakage....(what happened to you brain?....speak up brain!!) and the brain splattered on the floor.......

Level 5
yes, alma has seen us and killed us and now we are ghosts. paranoia is now dead sry.

i was on holidays last week, so i couldn't code for paranoia :(

Level 19
Don't sweat on it, I wouldn't mind waiting, as long as time's taken to make it even better, so yeah, I'll still be encouraging you guys:)

Level 5
Almaart1.jpg

Nuff said'

Level 22
1-2 months when we are active in coding, terraining etc.
but in 4 months at last maybe, i think we do all, what we can to release paranoia in this year :D

Four months!? You guys have all your resources, the terrain is done I presume, and most of the systems are done I presume, what could possibly take you guys four more months. This project has been up almost as long as mine, and I'm working alone. I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole, I just really want to play this.

Some updates explaining your progress would be awesome.

Level 14
Four months!? You guys have all your resources, the terrain is done I presume, and most of the systems are done I presume, what could possibly take you guys four more months. This project has been up almost as long as mine, and I'm working alone. I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole, I just really want to play this.

dude we haven't working on this project for more than 3 months... do you want more explaining? and I still don't know if we should still spend our freetime into this project after comments like this. btw. your project is completly different and I have be working at the first time completly alone like my other projects... -,- anyway I wish you a nice day.

Level 5

i said AT LAST not at least -.-
at last > at least
or did you think as example wc4 would be released in 1 month?
btw why did you know how the terrain is? on the screens theres not all :p
so, the terrain is NOT finished!

Level 14
i said AT LAST not at least -.-
at last > at least
or did you think as example wc4 would be released in 1 month?
btw why did you know how the terrain is? on the screens theres not all :p
so, the terrain is NOT finished!

true words...

and the closed beta dates wasn't final release dates but I already said that before its just was our target/aiming but like you already see we wasn't able to release it at this dates. ^^

Level 22
dude we haven't working on this project for more than 3 months... do you want more explaining? and I still don't know if we should still spend our freetime into this project after comments like this. btw. your project is completly different and I have be working at the first time completly alone like my other projects... -,- anyway I wish you a nice day.

This
I hope I'm not coming off as an asshole, I just really want to play this.

Yeah that. And actually you have been working on the project for 3 months (as far as I know I was banned for 6 months, in which time this map was still under construction. Six is more than three right?). I just don't understand why it will take so long for a beta when based on all the statements in August the map is actually beta worthy.

@ModoX: I didn't know anything, nothing can be known for absolute sure, I said "I presume" the terrain is finished, which means "I think the terrain is finished, right guys?" not "I'M 100% SURE THIS TERRAIN IS FINISHED ASSBAGS" lol....

Level 19
Don't worry guys, hehe, I sense a surprise release soon, but it's okay even if it'll take a while.
After all, a well-made game would be more fun to play rather than one that constantly being pestered to be made complete as soon as possible.

Level 16
Ok you say you like my map but i am the one who's impressed, super impressed :goblin_jawdrop:. The whole concept is great and those really are Epic models right there....
Hope you finish it by 2012! if not I'm gonna haunt you....
Maybe we can collaborate on this, i think you could use my light system in your map.

210613-albums5079-picture51363.jpg

Great job! :pgrin:

Last edited:
Level 19
Woot, that's a great date for me, though, considering it'll be the beginning of exams and that would mean that by the end of the exams I'll be able to see it active!
Nice job so far Fusion Engineering Group (Or what it's called).

PS: Forgive me if I got the name of your group wrong, but you guys are still part of it right?

Level 14
lol 31 october it was august 31 now they changed it because they were too lazy :)

No because my coder is busy with other things... and because I haven't got the time to work on it because of my colleg etc... so I can't see the joke behind your post sorry. :(

Edit: What the hell now I remember your nickname you was the guy where flamed and spamed at my moddb page http://www.moddb.com/members/purpl3flam3 http://www.moddb.com/mods/warcraft-3-paranoia and now you are banned for some reason oO I hope you don't want to start this again here.

Last edited:
Level 14
Currently I'm busy with the Npc defend mission concept its should be in soon:

here a "old" screenshot please don't think about the bugged AI its just for you in order you people can make a little picture about how its could be look like in the final stage.

defend%20dr.%20galina.png

Level 14
OMFG!That screenshot is awesome!The models!The skins!The light system!OMFG!

Can't wait to see it finished

The Screenshot is more than outdated already but thanks :) ... it was the first version of the npc defend mission system (because the new version isn't finish yet I can't show you a screeny about the new version I hope you guys will forgive me). And I have already add a better flashlight model and now you will be able to create support bags (full with ammo and medkits in order to support your whole team) and almost everything will be show as an attachment at your character such things like a laserpointers, gasmasks, weapons, medkits and grenades

Level 14
You guys should release earlier than Battlefield 3 !! XD

I'm the only where will decide when its will be released currently I'm aiming halloween (oct. 31 like my other project) but I don't know if its will coming true because of coding issues and other little things. But I think this project has already made a great progress a big special thanks to my both helpers pkw and modox you guys are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.