• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

» Warcraft III - Paranoia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
I finished today the optimizing of the whole map in order you will able to play it with friends or other people and the boss issues should be fixxed too now. Currently we are still testing it and I'm think about to add new stuff for future updates like fights against diversant soldiers and new mutant types. All in all I have finally updated the first post with information of required wc3 settings in order you can play it without any issues like graphical bugs and other problems and the download should be available. Keep tracking... at this point I want to thank all followers/trackers for the patience and the interest in this little project. :)

Level 4
I have been silent but I shall speak!
Grievous, when is beta test? Oh btw if there isn't then good luck on finishing the map. Been following the thread A LOT.
Everything looks amazing and great work!

Level 3
I Really Look Forward To This Mod, Ive Have Been Observing For Awhile And Those Screenies Are Just Great ! , Hopefully , It Would Be Released Today Or Tomorrow?

hii monty~ <3

ok back to topic. hope the betatesting is out soon. its abit delayed, but its ok. its worth the wait, after playing with arcadia 2 repeatedly. never got bored. :p

Level 22
Ofcourse it reads a little bit funny :) but I think I must say that thing because some things are harder than wc3 itself or looking strange. But its just a recommendation. I hope I found right words with my silly english. ^^

Commend means something totally different, it's a word that I can't really describe in English...

I believe a similar word in German is Empfehlen. Google translate also confirms this.

Grievous, I think we will be picking this one after all:
a_5_d4710a77.png

;P
Bear with us, I know it's very frustrating to still not see any progress on our side, but hopefully this weekend!

Level 14
@Conlan: Yeah that is still true :) your Unholy Invasion inspired me a lot. Thanks.

@Vengeancekael: Ok... then not anymore your choosed picture? xD and no problem its not really frustating for me I'm still happy about that my projcet has been choosen for the hosted project section its more for me a honor than something else which could be frustrating. :) Anyway thanks for the information.

Level 22
@Conlan: Yeah that is still true :) your Unholy Invasion inspired me a lot. Thanks.

@Vengeancekael: Ok... then not anymore your choosed picture? xD and no problem its not really frustating for me I'm still happy about that my projcet has been choosen for the hosted project section its more for me a honor than something else which could be frustrating. :) Anyway thanks for the information.

Congratulations.

Sorry Grievous1, for being really silent on this thread.
I've just been watching everybody post here, just observing, not even saying a thing.

But, my point is that I'd like to say congratulations for getting the project hosted! :D
I know that you put a lot of work into this project and it deserves getting hosted. :)
And of course, I will still be a beta tester if you want me to; I would love to help this project in any way. :)

Level 6
You're kinda like the late Steve making sure it's perfect before release.

Maybe holding a press conference as well?

"We will be releasing(or is it shipping?) the Paranoia in black and white."

Anyway good luck and I will be waiting for you release.

Level 14
Thanks for the Congratulations. :) Finally this project got his own hosted project forum at the hiveworkshop... and this is giant honor for me at this point I specialy want to thank the staff and ofcourse the followers! :D Currently we are working hard on a release trailer and the annoying bugs. Finally here a new little screenshot where I'm siting in an driving APC with my team mates. Please don't forget to visit us under the the hosted project forums http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/warcraft-iii-paranoia-132/ Have a nice day! :D

Paranoia_Screenshot_5.png

Level 14
arkheny didn't double posted
He bumped

he is... technically,because bumping is putting the thread on the first page on our forum so more people can see the thread
but he isn't wanting people to see,he just wants to play the beta

Level 11
arkheny didn't double posted
He bumped

A bump is only allowed after 3 days of non-response. Clearly he posted one day later. This is double posting.

Bumps are allowed after 2 days/48 hours.

Garfield, he still did it after one day of thread inactivity if i may call it that way :D

Still, i don't think this is the right place to argue about this, he double posted, yeah...but let's let the mods or admins to take action and not post offtopic comments about the fact that if he posted or not

Status
Not open for further replies.