• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deadly Hate

Deadly Hate
Created by Darkfang

For All those whom liked my map, ill be adding a New Version, featuring the same races. Why a new version? It will have reduced loading time, lots of new item, a more echonomic sense and of course a better performance. It will be caled The Dead Crucible (Duel of Gods Melee Expansion). After I Finish the races I will allow players to create their own terrains.

Map Info:

An underground kingdom has been discovered, this forsaken land holds the greater and darkest treasures that can be found, and it is sayd that it brings the most deadly feelings of any heart that dares to beat on it.

You will play with only 1 hero, they outbest even dota heroes in just 10 levels and you will have to find power and stregnth to defeats your enemies. (Heroes that appear in guides will not be furtherly modified)

The objetive of this altered melee map is to create a plataform for several campaings and other game mods such as AoS, Siegue, Tower Defense, Arena, RPG´S and ETC...

Unit Classifications appear in light blue in the updapted ingame descripton.

Summoned: Some units are mainly summoned, so they have this clasification.

Special Summon: Mainly resistant to dispels and many other abilities.

Warrior: Mainly used to attack and phisycal damage.

Guardian: These types of units are in fact kind of equilibrated; their damage capacity is equilibrated to their capacity to resist it. So they can be offensive and defensive at the same time. This unit has some casting and battle abilities.

Wyrms: The epical heavy units, they are good at dealing large amounts of AoE damage and they have great amounts of life. Frost Wyrms, Hydras, Dragons, Chimaeras, Nether Dragons, etc.

Mechanical: Is there any further need to say something, i think not.

Now there are the CASTER roles:

Trickster: Casters of insulting magics, they can have confusion/defensive spells; they also have curses and manipulating spells that allow them to “insult” the enemies in battle. The use of their spells in a cunning way is what make them tricksters (Sorceress, Banshees, Naga Sirens for instance). They can prove to be versatile in battle.

Support: The support casters must at least have a healing ability, something that could save a unit from dying (This is the reason why Blizzard included the Banshees in the Support list). The perfect example of this is the Priest wich is better healing than damaging. Support summon list includes: Runes, wards, spirits and even elementals.

Empower: They are capable of giving battle support to units and themselves (Abilities wich increase the battle capacities of the units; Inner Fire is a support/empower for their armor and damage bonus. Unholy frenzy and Bloodlust are purely Empower abilities. The best example is the Shaman; can increase the battle capacity of your army and also their defense against magical buffs and summons.

Warlock: Casters wich are made for offensive battle spells such as necromancers and warlocks. They can have summoning abilities and enforce powers, but when their function becomes more offensive they become Warlocks. They are good at dealing great amounts of damage. The necromancer is a warlock by instance; can summon offensive servants, increase damage capacities and use their cripple curse (trickster ability) to avoid enemies from scaping and reduce its attack capabilities. And well, whenever a caster has summoning and offensive spells, they are warlocks. The line between a shaman, a mage and a warlock is the summoning difference (For the shamans are the wards and the called “spirits”, for mages are elementals, and for warlocks are ghosts, specters, undead and demons. Of course this unit type is not WoW classes but the unit role in battle). For this reason a shamanic unit or a mage unit will never enter in the warlock class.

Breakers: adept at purely dealing spell damage. Their damage is not good against heroes but they are good at dealing damage to units and sometimes to buildings. Generally u might find this type of casters in mercenary camps and weirdly a 3-4 food cost caster. As their name say, they are good at breaking enemies.

Druid: This must be a special class, cause of their morph abilities. Of course they will always have the subdivisions. (Talon: Druid/Trickster, Claw: Druid/Empower).

I have also changed some things to the towers, and I am glad to say that the blood elves have best (and more expensive, and complicated) towers. They can spend their mana to upgrade their capacities. I have also added the tower classification:

Station Tower: These are basic towers, they cannot attack by themselves but they need to introduce a type of units (Archer for Archery towers) to attack. They are good at killing enemies and their damage is really strong (in this version towers must be feared when they are capable of attacking, when not they are useless). The archery tower can activate improved guard to increase its damage and defense at the cost of 100 mp. Most of the blood elven machines and structures do not regenerate mana, so they need help from the Workers (they transfer mana). And well there will always be the automatic defense towers; they are good in any situation.

Breakers: adept at purely dealing spell damage. Their damage is not good against heroes but they are good at dealing damage to units and sometimes to buildings. Generally u might find this type of casters in mercenary camps and weirdly a 3-4 food cost caster. As their name say, they are good at breaking enemies.

Druid: This must be a special class, cause of their morph abilities. Of course they will always have the subdivisions. (Talon: Druid/Trickster, Claw: Druid/Empower).

Assault units: They are good at dealing damage, but they are weak and they don’t receive damage that good. They are best to use in short attacks and they must be used with cunning, taking them far from battle and spell damage points and placing them in the top of their damage capacity. Best attack and run, attack and run, ambush, attack and repeat.

Troop units: They are regular damage dealers, their best capacity is to slay assault and assassin units, wich are designed to kill individually. They become good in large groups, but that also makes them weak when fighting AoE casters, Wyrm units (Creatures of AoE damage) and Tanks such as the Mountain Giant.

Swarm Units: These units are really weird (believe me, u all will love them, and hate them; they will remind you of those zombies from resident evil), they are capable of sustain themselves and increase their numbers, they become a real problem in large groups. In this classification enters the Hydra (Wyrm/Swarm for their spawning deaths) and the Arcane Guardian, wich is a mechanical guardian capable of repairing (with automaticysm upgrade the repair time becomes short and the cost too). They can also cast Recovery wich heals the unit for 400 hp, and Refill wich restores 100mp for 200 hp. The arcane guardian cannot regenerate mana and has a 100 max mp. And with their automaticysm upgrade when they die, they spawn an Arcane Generator (Power Generator model, degenerates life, mechanical), it can be targeted by the Arcane Guardian to revive another Arcane Guardian. This might remind u of Age of Mythology with their Atlantic Automate Robots.

Tank Units: Designed to resist great amounts of damage and to distract enemies. They are also slow and they deal a good damage but of course they are expensive. Such as the Steam Tank (Siege/Tank) and the Mountain Giant (Tank).

Assassin Units: These ones are weird, can be hired in the “Assassins Crew” or can be summoned by some sort of ability. They are special units designed to deal high unit damage and to kill heroes. They are weak against spells but they resist the curses and can resist with their abilities the physical damage (defend, evasion, ethereal form, invisibility, morphs, polymorphs, illusion, etc). And when I say they are weird I mean it!, I have changed the mercenary system, so you all may use mercenary units as if they were normal units (training, instead of hiring).

Control: These units are capable of using their abilities to control certain aspects of the battle (such as the Dragonhawk and the Spell Breaker “Control/guardians”)

Siege: Units designed to siege attacks and to destroy buildings with their long ranges. This is a subdivision, because a siege unit can be: siege/assault such as ballista, meat wagon, glaive thrower, demolisher, (most of them) and they can be also tank/siege such as the steam tank. In this case the Raider becomes siege/assault/control.

I have also added the tower classification:

Station Tower: These are basic towers, they cannot attack by themselves but they need to introduce a type of units (Archer for Archery towers) to attack. They are good at killing enemies and their damage is really strong (in this version towers must be feared when they are capable of attacking, when not they are useless). The archery tower can activate improved guard to increase its damage and defense at the cost of 100 mp. Most of the blood elven machines and structures do not regenerate mana, so they need help from the Workers (they transfer mana). And well there will always be the AUTOMATIC defense towers; they are good in any situation.

*10 Hero classifications: This goes more far than the classifications of the primary stats. INTELLIGENCE AGILTY STRENGHT

Conjurer: This is a class of mage hero; it is in fact an equilibrated hero in what spells means (Damage, Trick, Support-Sustent, Defense, teletransportation and Summon). It is good in various aspects. In this category enters the Archmage and the Blood Mage.

Summoner: The focus of these heroes is centered on the summoning of units; these ones are dangerous and can create troops by themselves alone. The classical type would be fitting partially the Firelord (Lava Spawn-Swarm Creature-) and the Old Beastmaster wich I have changed to Hunter Class.

Mystical: Heroes focused on dealing large amounts of damage by using their spells. Firelord by instance wich I have upgraded.

Cunning: The trickster amongst the heroes, designed to confuse, distract, manipulate, curse and disarm enemies with a combination of assault and trickery. In this case the Blademaster isn’t Cunning, it is Assassin because it is designed to slay individual units and pass unseen in battle. The real case of a cunning hero would be the Dark Ranger.

Disruption: A hero wich offensive capacities makes a good defense system also. Mountain King, Tinker, Phoenix Blader, Pandaren Brewmaster, Tauren Chieftain.

Hunter: Hero designed to track, vigilance, assault battle, and to deal battle damage. They can also have some summoning abilities or support abilities, such as the Ranger and the Shadow Hunter. The Far Seer is a conjurer, for its balance in what spells means. Their summons are usually pets.

Keeper: Heroes designed to heal, boost and protect your army. The Paladin, the Death Knight, the Keeper of the Grove by example.

Warrior: Hero designed for physical battle, most of times it is just a half role class than a type; a warrior hero is one that only can deal physical damage. A real disadvantage against heroes like the Blood Mage, however there are items that will always help.

Assassin: Hero designed to slay quickly individual units and move in battle with little harm and cause distraction in their pass. Like the Blademaster, the Warden (Believe it or not, the powers of the warden tend to be physical, through that she requires great amounts of mana to work well in battle) or the Demon Hunter.

Protected: Hero designed to take great amounts of damage. This is a subdivision. PALADIN…

Clusters: Strong against ground units, but weak against air. Tauren Chieftain

Flyers: Weird heroes, they normally have low hit points.

151568-albums5521-picture57920.jpg

151568-albums5521-picture57921.jpg

Features:

*Custom Races:
Featuring the blood elves, naga, and the demons by now as custom races. Else even the night elves and undead has been customized. The races have "racial" bonuses that will feature each, that will grant unique adventajes to each race. Use them properly to win.

*Modified hero system:
You can only have one hero, this heroes have greater powers than normal, extra stats, some base abilities, and they get a lvl 10 bonus ability after learning all of their skills. A hero gets up almost to the level of a DotA hero (without items) only in 10 levels.

*Racial Treats:
Each race (also heroes) have racial bonuses, some may be active and other passive. Races receive many bonuses. Highly recommended to read your racial bonus skill cause it can guide your gameplay. By example: Blood Elf are centered in magic and mana, as they workers can transfer mana to buildings and units. Night elf on night theme, Naga on mutations and amphibious bonuses, Demon on chaos damage and great hostile capacity, Undead on well... dead... if u know what i mean.

*Upgraded Text:
The text of your units is upgraded so you can take a look at how a unit works without training it.

*Essence Items:
The essence items stack with themselves up to 5, it does the life of the player easier sometimes. It is going to be the base items for a new item system im making.

*Especial Custom Terrain:
Dont get scared about the critters flying freely or the mini spiders over there. They cant do anything to you and you cant do anything to them. There is also some new things you may like. The map is done by a custom terrain palette mixing underground as base tileset, lordaeron winter as bonus grass, and icecrown for city and ice tiles. The map is a mixture of terrains, its filled of mineral cristals and undreground waters that flow through the land. These waters are connected to the seas.

This underground land has some powerful cristals that flow through all the walls. this ones channel the light of the sun and the moon with ease and the land is so wide that its always under a permanent light winter.

Terrain is made by my self. ive also modified the trees and some stuff.

*New TP Ways:
I have done some new ways of tp ypur self to avoid some bugs and save space.

*Teleportals:

Freely teleports you back to a point, they are mainly used to go back.

*Summoning Obelisks:
You pay to them so that they teleport you to a specific point (to the center in this specific case).

*Complete Taverns:
The tavern is guarded by ancient spirits of each basic race that will grant you access to all the heroes, you must use the summoning obelisks to go to the center, to go back you must use the teleportals.

*Harder Balanced Creeps:
Creeps have been upgraded, they deal better balanced damage, some have extra abilities, modified damages, proper armors, and they may surprise you. Also creeps after level 6 may be harder to kill than you expect, so beware. Ive also made this to make creeps competent and good as adquisitions to your army if u have possesion, charm, command, shackle or mercenary camps as such.

*Custom AI:
There is no custom AI so far. sorry?

*Needing:
I need spellmakers, triggerers and maybe some modelers to help me with this project. Also i need a good AI maker.

*Objetive:
The last objetive of this map is to create a plataform for several terrainers to use it as a base custom data object, so they can create a serie of fun, well done, and well based altered melee map. But of course for that i need help.

Also this map is going to be the base of a new campaing i will work on, depicting the travels and quests in the fantastic world of World of Warcraft!

- Paulo APC hunter: for his help in many things such as triggers, etc.
-Revilo: For his great help by creating models.
-Retrosexual: Thx for the essences and many more stuff men!
-Railto: For his critics (i apreciatte revision and critics)
- Rysnt: For helping me with some models ill be uploading
- Bassaee: For his help on fixing the syntax error on the AM system
- Elenai: For his models that where a great help.
- Hive: to many members of the hive in general.
- Dragonfly (Mauro): For helping me test the map many times.
-Michaella Naza: For some good ideas!
- Myself Darkfang: For doing icons, skins, triggers, spells, units, custom data, etc, for your self.... xD

-Fixed blood elves
-Added lots of new items (and promising more in the next version)
-Added relics
-Overtime increasing food cap system
-Updapted Loading Screen[/list]

ADDED -TEST command to allow users to explore the gameplay QUICKLY, TEST enables: -REPICK (heroes) and -LVLUP (heroes). More commands will be added later.

UPDAPTED ORCS, ADDED COMMANDS: -SPR (SUPRESS) AND -MS (MOVEMENT SPEED CHECK), IN THE NEXT VERSION I WILL ADD A MULTIBOARD!

REDUCED LOADING TIME!; RELICS ADDED! TEST!!!!.. (PD: I NEED A TEAM!!!!!) Lets go for those 5000!

Ill appreciate you all if you report bugs, writing mistakes, if something isnt working properly, etc. Ill apreciate critique, but i wont apreciate attacks and aggro. If there is anyone who wants to help, he (or she) is welcome.
Contents

Deadly Hate (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Dec/12 16:58:48 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...
Level 9
i have examined it and to be honest its not that bad.
review--------------
terrain- 7/10 pretty good but still needs imrpovement the reason of this is some special effects are spamed quite abit it boathers me but its not much.
system- 6/10 i saw only 3 options?!?!? so do we not get to be the basic wc3.
ai-0/10 not being harsh but it was basic wc3 script maybe making a script for this melee
gameplay-6/10 pretty fun i like the variations of buildings and the reserchs.
balancing-4/10 not amazing but allright the thing that concerns me most is that there are loads of monsters near mines making it allmost impossible for a samll army to kill.
Rating---
out of 5 thumbs
2.5/5 i love it but gameplay and variation of race is an issue :) good luck on improving it.(raised to 3 cause ima nice)
PS: i might be epecting too much i am not sure tell me :)

i have examined it and to be honest its not that bad.
review--------------
terrain- 7/10 pretty good but still needs imrpovement the reason of this is some special effects are spamed quite abit it boathers me but its not much.
system- 6/10 i saw only 3 options?!?!? so do we not get to be the basic wc3.
ai-0/10 not being harsh but it was basic wc3 script maybe making a script for this melee
gameplay-6/10 pretty fun i like the variations of buildings and the reserchs.
balancing-4/10 not amazing but allright the thing that concerns me most is that there are loads of monsters near mines making it allmost impossible for a samll army to kill.
Rating---
out of 5 thumbs
2.5/5 i love it but gameplay and variation of race is an issue :) good luck on improving it.(raised to 3 cause ima nice)
PS: i might be epecting too much i am not sure tell me :)

XD, those monsters are strong cause soon they will drop relics like in Age of Mythology! Powerful relics.. I need to remove a priestess of the moon i left in a point of the map.

Uh, and the primary mines are the ones that are full of monsters, the secondary ones are near of the "center"..

Without having played the map, I have just one question.
Why does the creeps have to be so strong? Isn't this a PvP map after all? :)

Cause heroes are now stronger, the orange points are the begining level creeps.

The mines near the borders of the map have the strogest creeps and the best drops, the ones near the center are weaker and easier to kill. The mines near the center are the secondary and the ones i recommend to take on cause the primary mines are guarded by really strong creeps.

Level 5
Hehehe, I am making a custom race too, I guess Demon cannot be used in my map *Sob*. Gonna try these soon, when my map done

Hehehe, I am making a custom race too, I guess Demon cannot be used in my map *Sob*. Gonna try these soon, when my map done

you can.. you just have to give me credits as you have made them based on my demon race.. since my map is going to be a plataform for some other maps give it a try...

Else..

100 DOWNLOADS t-t

Level 5
No no, I will not based the race, since I will not use Demon race.
BTW I still cannot try the map, busy with my map, my brother coming to me Saturday, and Christmas, Good luck for your map.

Just to say but your map is huge for the B.net maps... As I remember on B.net the maximux map files that they allows others player to download is 4 mb and your map is 4.28 MB

Yes, im on it. I have to upload the new version that weights 3.40 mb and to add the naga and the undead for the system, knowing after all that the map is meant to be played in multiplayer mode since it doesnt have any custom AI so far.

Level 18
no someone went afk didn't chose a race and the game bugged even after i kicked him , don't upload stuff like this that made me waste 2 fucking hours waiting for the game to be full, i'm being aggresive because you answered like that.

no someone went afk didn't chose a race and the game bugged even after i kicked him , don't upload stuff like this that made me waste 2 fucking hours waiting for the game to be full, i'm being aggresive because you answered like that.

That is not my fault, the Altered Melee system works like that. I answered like that cause u make me look bad on porpuse. Better dont be agressive.
Ill see if i can get someone to fix that bug on the AlteredSystem (notice i didnt do the system)....

Level 5
Err.. the undead shop [Orb of Corruption] requires a -Chaos Citadel (?)

Edit: also the undead shop doesnt exchanges wood for gold and viceversa. some undead units dont have custom description. frost wyrm doesnt have an extra ability as stated in the undead racial.
2 Edit: phoenix warrior ult has no cd he can revive everytime he dies if the box isnt killed and the lvl 10 passive should give special effects to the hero like something shining or dont know.. undead knight lvl 10 says his ult summons 2 units more and undead servants the servants arent summoned >:C .

Last edited:
Err.. the undead shop [Orb of Corruption] requires a -Chaos Citadel (?)

Edit: also the undead shop doesnt exchanges wood for gold and viceversa. some undead units dont have custom description. frost wyrm doesnt have an extra ability as stated in the undead racial.
2 Edit: phoenix warrior ult has no cd he can revive everytime he dies if the box isnt killed and the lvl 10 passive should give special effects to the hero like something shining or dont know.. undead knight lvl 10 says his ult summons 2 units more and undead servants the servants arent summoned >:C .

O.O u really tested it all! Ill fix, im also fixing the DK cause he sucks! Yes i forgot to fix the Tomb of Relics... =S, im not perfect (but i try!). Yes, i was also thinking on what to add to the Frost Wyrm, since it is kind of a bugg to add an active. Ill also add the negative remove to the undead (only for sleep, ensare, howl of terror, and stun effects). xD

Uh, and about that orb, i was thinking on changing it to an orb of darkness or something like it.

But... Tell me about the naga! What do u think??

Level 5
oh also i forgot but not all the undead units have a custom description. i will tell my friend to test the nagas :) because i dont like naga race in general. game takes like 1 minute to begin ._. and my pc isnt sh*t.
the dk kinda sucks i like the aura and the passive but they stack right? and he kinda hits slow also i noticed that the custom blood elf hero [phoenix warrior] has a passive that gives +12base damage, the same as the dk but at lvl 1 i learned the passive giving me more damage than him but i had the same max damage and a bit more of minimum damage and he had more atack speed :C also dont forget that the blood elf hero ult doesnt have a cooldown. (i dont know is that on purpose). blood elves archers have really low hp and the blood elves dont have towers? (mainhall atacks but thats not the same..). oh and the bots play weird.. they dont really build too much like a normal melee map and they just sometimes go and comeback from a portal, they are really weak so its hard to get to lvl 10 when testing...
EDIT: demon war mill custom description says it can research automatycism. orc researchs that are unavailable are in the war mill too.
Illidan [Chaos Breaker] ability isnt good compared with other lvl 10 abilities. (that´s what i think but god the mana burn o_O i won against 2 just with the mana burn.

Last edited:
oh also i forgot but not all the undead units have a custom description. i will tell my friend to test the nagas :) because i dont like naga race in general. game takes like 1 minute to begin ._. and my pc isnt sh*t.
the dk kinda sucks i like the aura and the passive but they stack right? and he kinda hits slow also i noticed that the custom blood elf hero [phoenix warrior] has a passive that gives +12base damage, the same as the dk but at lvl 1 i learned the passive giving me more damage than him but i had the same max damage and a bit more of minimum damage and he had more atack speed :C also dont forget that the blood elf hero ult doesnt have a cooldown. (i dont know is that on purpose). blood elves archers have really low hp and the blood elves dont have towers? (mainhall atacks but thats not the same..). oh and the bots play weird.. they dont really build too much like a normal melee map and they just sometimes go and comeback from a portal, they are really weak so its hard to get to lvl 10 when testing...
EDIT: demon war mill custom description says it can research automatycism. orc researchs that are unavailable are in the war mill too.
Illidan [Chaos Breaker] ability isnt good compared with other lvl 10 abilities. (that´s what i think but god the mana burn o_O i won against 2 just with the mana burn.

In fact, the Phoenix Warrior ultimate doesnt have cooldown in purpose. All his abilities make him take damage, so the ultimate doesnt have any cooldown. Im going to fix the DK (The death coil will attract near death enemy targets to the DK), ill fix the Death Pact spell to enable some other uses outer than just sacrificing allies. Also ill make his ultimate as a Spellbook. Ill fix the demon war mill. And yes, the Demon Hunter is kind of a Fucking god. I need to fix him a bit (maybe ill increase the mana cost). Im up to upload the next version so u can see all the fixes ive made to the undead.. Also the AI isnt too good. The map is meant to be played with other players. And the map takes that long on loading cause all of the custom things (creeps, units, powers -over 900-, triggers- etc) i may try to reduce the loading time, but i dont know u..u, Maybe optimizing?)

PD: The blood elves DO HAVE TOWERS, check on the worker and on the Arcane Vault.

Level 5
sorry my friend is the one who tested the blood elves i guess he´s not a good tester.
oh and the naga hydras are powerful lol the naga royal guard hero ultimate doenst do anything thats what my friend told me but i dont know.
the pact from the dk should heal less and should be able to sacrifice enemies :) and with the soul harvester the dk should be able to collect soul with the pact?
also about the dark orb it should taint with a chance the enemy? but i cant think of a effect . sorry i will keep thinking about it.

sorry my friend is the one who tested the blood elves i guess he´s not a good tester.
oh and the naga hydras are powerful lol the naga royal guard hero ultimate doenst do anything thats what my friend told me but i dont know.
the pact from the dk should heal less and should be able to sacrifice enemies :) and with the soul harvester the dk should be able to collect soul with the pact?
also about the dark orb it should taint with a chance the enemy? but i cant think of a effect . sorry i will keep thinking about it.

The ultimate of the Royal Guard dispels magic, purges, inmovilizes, when used on self reincharges mana. Also deals 500 pure damage against magic immune and resistant units. Destroys mana from enemies and deals 200 pure damage against wet units.... Ill think about the DK xD

Edit: Hydras are powerful, but they cant fly, and they are really weak against siege and piercing damage.

Level 5
Are they? 2 hydras took like 4 ancient towers and i had amassed like 10 closely >-<
- on the other side the tainted objetives should decay slowly (slow/poison/debuff) and then a zombie rises at the tainted´s demise? no original ideas >.> this is really hard. i wish i had a replay from that game :C

Are they? 2 hydras took like 4 ancient towers and i had amassed like 10 closely >-<
- on the other side the tainted objetives should decay slowly (slow/poison/debuff) and then a zombie rises at the tainted´s demise? no original ideas >.> this is really hard. i wish i had a replay from that game :C

i think ill reduce their damage, or their attack range e....e (maybe both)

XD, the zombie rises cause of the necromancer xD. Zombies are weak, they only serve to swarm and produce corpses, and in the next upgrade, the graveyards and the necropolis tiers produce them in order to defend the base (trained but summoned -yes, they cost gold, summon various, and can be dispeled)

Level 5
mmm.. [out of ideas for now] and will you do what i said before? about adding certain special things when learning the lvl 10 spell like illidan. he gets horn when he learns his lvl 10 passive but the death knight doesnt get anything :C or other heros (havent tested all)

mmm.. [out of ideas for now] and will you do what i said before? about adding certain special things when learning the lvl 10 spell like illidan. he gets horn when he learns his lvl 10 passive but the death knight doesnt get anything :C or other heros (havent tested all)

Ill fix the DK u.u, Illidan does gain his power, but ill balance. xD
Most of the heroes get its level 10, try using the WE to put all the heroes on map.. Ill also add the Mercenary Camp (you will see!)

Level 5
>.< i mean illidan get his model changed gettin wings and the horns and the fire footsteps but the other heros doesnt get changes or special effects like the fire footsteps.
The royal naga guard hero ultimate isnt really helpful >.<

>.< i mean illidan get his model changed gettin wings and the horns and the fire footsteps but the other heros doesnt get changes or special effects like the fire footsteps.

Hahaha, other heroes get special effects, but o_O u mean the ultimate... i think, but thats just his methamorphosis, ive made it passive. Try testing the dreadlord, or demons. u.u

Level 5
the dreadlord gets from a normal vampire to a real natherezim ? er.. he grows xD demons are really powerful having chaos damage i played the dreadlord and just with melee units i could wipe everyone because of the lifesteal @-@
the royal guard naga hero (dam so long ._.) doesnt get a special effect at lvl 10 i think o.o

the dreadlord gets from a normal vampire to a real natherezim ? er.. he grows xD demons are really powerful having chaos damage i played the dreadlord and just with melee units i could wipe everyone because of the lifesteal @-@
the royal guard naga hero (dam so long ._.) doesnt get a special effect at lvl 10 i think o.o

He does, dreadlord too, though dreadlords doesnt doo that, but it isnt a bad idea (passing from normal dread to balnazzar model). Hmmm, demon units doesnt have chaos damage unless u activate it.

Level 5
what? o_O some units have chaos damage Always even my dreadlord hero had chaos damage o_O also i swear my dreadlord got bigger when he reached lvl 10

Level 5
he really hurt physically lol and with lifesteal = win :D
i spammed the summon everytime i could lol so sturdy and yet he hits so hard xD

Level 5
maybe a bit too much :O
the campaign that you will develop later will have multiple heroes to choose from or just one?

maybe a bit too much :O
the series of campaign that you will develop later will have multiple heroes to choose from or just one?

Depends on the series. Ill like to give some choices for the player, but it may just be one per chapter. (Maybe later there will be someone to develop the multiplayer campaing)
What about his bat form? xDDDD

Level 5
Lol that bat form got his pros and cons:
Pros:
you´re stealthed at lvl 10?
you got high ms and can hit land units with an orb (i dont know yet if u lifesteal in bat form didnt check range but i died in bat form and then my hero was purple LOL!
you can take out the enemy hero land and air units >:D
Cons
if u get snared with anything ur most likely done for.
cant cast spells..? (i forgot lol)

i have recollected some stuff to make a hero but since i am a noob at world editor :c i cant put it together if ur interested i can share the carpet :D

Lol that bat form got his pros and cons:
Pros:
you´re stealthed at lvl 10?
you got high ms and can hit land units with an orb (i dont know yet if u lifesteal in bat form didnt check range but i died in bat form and then my hero was purple LOL!
you can take out the enemy hero land and air units >:D
Cons
if u get snared with anything ur most likely done for.
cant cast spells..? (i forgot lol)

True, hahaha, but, certainly it works great for two things: Killing aerial units with life steal and... well. fly biatch! FLY! xD

Level 5
you mean scouting like a **** XD with the dam stealth only humans could detect that bat >.<