• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Em!

Em!

Level 24
I would like to see some original anime map hero arena or whatever made by someone who knows his way around the editor, preferably knows jass *to make it truly uber awzum* and not make it into just another lame dota copy. I like anime and i hate too see it being ruined by annoying noobs that go around making threads demanding an anime model for a elite uber awzum map there making that no one has seen or heard of, then only to post screenshots of a ripped map.
Just google those models, i know atleast that you´d be able to find Black_Stans models without having to have to bother someone or pay rep for it. *I found them, it just takes a bit of an effort.*

Level 1
This thread is about the anime models we already have available. Not for noobs to request them. No modeler comes here looking to see who is requesting models. This is basically just a libary. Just an index for those looking up known anime models for war3. This is not a request thread. HappyTauren, you even created this thread and where do you see request anime models here? It was orignal for those requesting naruto models and the exchanging of them. Now you just hope to direct noobs who request stuff that doesn't even exist here so that they are confined to this thread so no one else will ever see it that might think about modeling something. Anime is big, bigger then just 5-12 year olds. I will admit most people request anime models are complete noobs who just register on the forums and 1st post being I need models for bleach or I need models for One Piece. >.>

OK so the forum says "resquests" or not ? and the name of the thread is "anime models" so anybody can be confused for this... for the other side yes i´m noob like you were too. Ask, requests and help is what we need, not answer like yours. keep your ego down we are part of the same community.

Level 6
That was mostly directed at HappyTauren. Because he just keeps sending people to this thread. Though he created this thread as a way to give models out that were already made. It wasn't a modeler who made the thread saying I will make anime models that you request. That was what my rant was about. People who don't like anime just directs them to what they feel could just hold the whole anime community in one thread. Though people are requesting models that don't exists and just get directed here and it ruins their request thread. Because people just think we have it all if it deals with anime.

Level 6
I have some of the anime models Istari was handing out. Not all. But most of the people requesting the models have 0 rep to begin with >.> And we never had modelers watching this thread to make anime models :p We just have random guys popping up saying I have these models. Then dissappear.

Level 19
Good ,here is my list

-Pui Pui
-Janemba Fat
-Janemba
-Goku1,Goku2,Goku3
-Vegeta1,Vegeta2,Majin Vegeta
-Buu1,Buu2,Super Buu1,Super Buu2
-Shenron(it looks like a statue)
-Trunks armored,and trunks with a vest
-All android models
-Bojack
-Kame's House

And more bla blas

Please So proof you have these models.

Becauase i have

Yamcha
Tien
Vegito (normal & SS)
Vegeta (Normal, SS, Bebi, Majin, SS4)
Goku (Normal, SS, SS3, SS4)
Oozaru
Nail
Piccolo
Gohan Adult (Normal, SS, Mystic)
Gohan Teen (Normal, SS, SS2)
Gohan Teen Piccolo's clothes (Normal, SS, SS2)
Bebi (Ape)
Broly (Uss, Normal)
Android (13/14/15)
Super Android 13
All 7 Dragonball's
Shenron
Denda
Baba
King Yamma
Bardock
Cell (Super Perfect, Incomplete)
Cooler (Form 4, Form 5, Mecha Cooler)
Frieza (Form 3, Form 4, Mecha)
Tienacha
Gogeta (SS, SS4)
Janemba (Fat, Skinny)
Krillin
Buu (Fat, Evil, Super/Kid)
Buu Chamber
Raddits
Nappa
Saibamen
Trunks (normal, ss) (Future n Armoured)
Turles
Goku's House
Namek Doodads
City Doodads
Lookout Doodads
Jawbreaker (For Buu Saga)
Candy
Scouter
Halo
Trunks Sword
Z-Sword
Cookie
Donut
Buu's house
Kame House
Saiyan Pod
Babidi's Space Ship
Gravity Chamber Machine
Paragus Space Ship
Time Machine
HyperBolic time Machine
Guru House
Namekian House's
SnakeWay
King Kai Building
Pui Pui

Level 3
Who wants dbz or naruto models?

Hello for anyone who wants dbz or naruto models just ask, gimme your email, and ill send them to you, but before I do you must show me some screenshots of your map to make sure these models will not be wasted.

DBZ Models: All of them

Naruto Models: Around 10

Last edited:
Level 36
Help !!!!!!!! I am in dier need of some naruto moduls !!!!! i cant show u map though, it top secret !!!! :infl_thumbs_up::infl_thumbs_up:

fo41av.png

Level 17
I think void was just mocking people.

I personally won't be bothered to think about the shows unless ... someones acting like a little faggot fanboy.
Callin the fanboys faggots is insulting to gay people :p
Dumb kids are so impressionable...If I hear anyone start screaming "jutsu" out in the open,i'll smack them senseless.
How's about this one: "Kachū Tenshin Amaguriken!" if you know what this one is I'll give you a cookie. And if you know what it is you'll be able to figure out that I'm not a child, as it's too old, and most of the people who come here and ask for naruto models wouldn't even know what show it is.
Animes don't work in warcraft. Except very cute ones AAAAND they work for 5-12 year olds. PEOPLE. GROW. UP.
I can think of an exception but it would require too much work for me to make at the moment as I'm involved in non-anime projects that are going to be more interesting and it's less popular than those listed here and it's NOT naruto.

I understand that you guys are mocking the weird fanboys because they're incompetant but incompetence of the fans doesn't make the show bad. I mean, the behavior you're mocking is about half the players I've ever seen on battle.net in D2, WC3, and WoW, but I still like warcraft, I just hate half the people or more who play it online. That's why I play Lan games or private bnet games only, and why I will not play with people who are fanatical about DotA, and why I kick anyone who says GOGOGOGOGOGO. Actually that's why I stayed with NWN for so long without playing any blizzard games. Blizzard games are good in single player, and they're good if you don't need to interact with people you don't know, but Blizzard games have too many players like the guys you mock.

Level 17
Do i need respect aswell to get models :p ?

depends who you ask. I wouldn't do custom work for some random person on the internet that hadn't been here for a while, but I might give them the models that are being distributed. However, I haven't been collecting the ones in this thread, I don't generally have a need for anime models, particularly the ones here. Now if there was an edward elric model (FMA), that I could get behind. or ranma, or any of the characters from SMJ, Maybe those who hunt elves, elfen lied, maybe read or die, and definitely Avatar. You will notice that while my list has a bunch of animes, none of them have models in here. Also, they aren't any of the animes people keep requesting things from.

Alas, presently I'm too swamped to do any WC3 stuff, at least for the next couple days (it's starting to slow down finally) and have to get back to work on my maps so my teams don't lynch me before I do any non-project models.

Level 5
Meh >.>; most people that hate on anime seem to only know of Naruto, and thats a shame, since there are so many great ones out there. And are you joking about the 5-12 year old thing? A 12 year old reading/watching Riki-oh would crap himself XD.

As for Inuyasha models, the hive has Inu/kagome/kikyo I believe, look under the model section.

To Darkholme: ..Chest nuts roasting on an open fire tech. lol? Wheres that from now XD?

Level 7
Meh >.>; most people that hate on anime seem to only know of Naruto, and thats a shame, since there are so many great ones out there. And are you joking about the 5-12 year old thing? A 12 year old reading/watching Riki-oh would crap himself XD.

We don't really hate anime. We hate Naruto. :slp:
And, those lurkers who asked for its models without paying anything. No post, no aid for others, nothing.

Level 5
That makes more sense now >.>; Naruto manga isn't horrible or anything, but I suppose manga = / = anime. Just pisses me off when people think the grand sphere of anime ONLY includes Naruto and that everything else is exactly the same as it.

On a side note, is Ranma 1/2 any good lol? Heard of it a while ago and never got around to it.

Level 17
it's not very serious, but I think it's a great comedy. A martial artist has a scumbag for a father and hte scumbag has prearranged marriaged him to a number of women when he was a small child and now he has to deal with the consequences with all these fiances. On top of that his father decided they should train in hazardous areas in china, neither of them speak chinese, and they fought in a cursed area and are now cursed. Not a serious show, but I love the hilarity. how did you get "chestnuts roasting on an open fire" anyways, were you actually able to read it, or did you use a translator? I'm guessing you must understand japanese, as I didn't put up the kanji so it can't be reading chinese, and if you understood that without a reference then you probably are better at japanese than I am. (I've been taking classes since september)

Level 5
I speak Spanish and English lol, thats it. Sorry to ruin the moment XD. You can put just about anything into google and get a translation lol. I've always wanted to learn some Asian language though >.>, although the best I can do is count in Korean.

Level 17
you can't even count in japanese? and you watch anime?

can you at least curse? those are the first words I picked up. :p

I can't speak spanish.

I speak english, understand french about 75% (I used to speak it constantly and was practically fluent (school was french for me until grade 9) but I've barely used it in the 7 years since), learning japanese, and learning bits of russian from the russian g/f(it's her first language, I should at least try).

with the understanding french 75%, I can usually understand about 15-25% of what I hear in spanish, assuming they speak at my native speed (like in english), which they usually don't so its usually closer to 15%.

Level 24
Indeed,they all know about Naruto ,due to its high intensity of idiotic scenes.

But there is also Bleach,DBZ,Death Note,Full Metal Alchemist/Panic these are good anime,and a good way to enjoy your free time.

Any material,icons,models related to them are considered rare.

Level 17
and any models related to most of the animes I like are considered nonexistant.

Saber Marionette J/ J to X, Avatar - the Last Airbender, Those Who Hunt Elves, Elfen Lied, Ranma 1/2

I like FMA, and Bleach is OK, and I don't mind watching naruto occasionally (no english sounds), but I wouldn't have an interest in bleach models or naruto models. :(

Level 7
Acutally, most problems were created by the anime's fangirls/boys. As they keep criticizing others while promoting their own favorite in horrible fanatic (Pathetic in my point of view) ways...

Anyway, I got several animes, which I think are good, to be introduced to you people.

- Fate/Stay Night: Great spin-off from the original game, which includes great and creative storyline/settings.
- Ergo Proxy: Anime about conspiracy and thrillers surrounding the relationship between human, robots and mother nature.
- Saishuu Heiki Kanojo (She, The Ultimate Weapon): For those who like love story, but this one comes with tragic storyline.
- Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya): The story follows the high school life of Haruhi Suzumiya, a young and very active high school girl, and those who are caught up in her antics and her unknown god-like power.

That's not all but hope ye people enjoy these. =)

Level 5
If you count understanding random assorted words in Jap speaking Jap, then sure. I've seen a ton of anime lol >.> Naruto has actually been pretty recent for me.

Started anime with Gundam Wing, loved it. Recently I've seen Eureka7, Death Note, Haruhi, Lucky Star, Geass, and D:Savers, all great series in my opinion. Theres a lot to anime besides Naruto >.>; although I love Naruto's manga.

Side Note: Wasn't F/SN based on an H game lol?

Level 17
If you count understanding random assorted words in Jap speaking Jap, then sure. I've seen a ton of anime lol >.> Naruto has actually been pretty recent for me.

Started anime with Gundam Wing, loved it. Recently I've seen Eureka7, Death Note, Haruhi, Lucky Star, Geass, and D:Savers, all great series in my opinion. Theres a lot to anime besides Naruto >.>; although I love Naruto's manga.

im pretty sure. :p

and melanchly wasn't very good, it was like school rumble meets f*ed up mystery book

I suppose it's ok if youre a little girl.

Level 7

Indeed it is. But I rather read the story and study the world settings inside the game than enjoy the H-scenes. :slp:

Darkholme said:
and melanchly wasn't very good, it was like school rumble meets f*ed up mystery book

Not really, School Rumble is damn boring without Harima Kenji. Depends on yourself, Haruhi is a great anime for me.

Level 26
Indeed it is. But I rather read the story and study the world settings inside the game than enjoy the H-scenes. :slp:
I await mirror-moon translations for it.
Not really, School Rumble is damn boring without Harima Kenji. Depends on yourself, Haruhi is a great anime for me.
It has one hell of a plot, in my opinion. And I personally found School Rumble to be hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.