• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NARUTO MODELS

Do you think it's a good idea?

• I have no idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's a bad idea

• What is Naruto???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi!
I'm a Naruto and Warcraft fan, and I have done a few models, but I need the help of the modeling experts :wink: .
I would like to do Hero arena maps, Enfos and another type of maps using the Naruto characters.
I think it could be great to see the Naruto characters using its techniques in a massive online game!
This is my new project, but I don't have enough hability to do the models. If anybody helps me with this project I will give credit to him.
Thanks to all!
:wink:

For thoose who don't know what is Naruto, it's an anime japanese serie (one of the best series I've ever seen). You can find images searching "Naruto" in the browsers.

Level 2
Dude Naruto totally pwns.. i read the first 3 books and now im "takend" i cant let them go for a sec i just read them over and over again.. ive tryed to find game mods, wc3 map, everything but i found nothing.. so if you want some help with skinning and stuff... just tell ok? and just one thing with the poll.. i take crazy.. and i think that means "TOTALLY AWSOME"

Level 5
Thank you for your reply!!!

Thank you!!!
I would like to make this project. I meet some people who likes Naruto and Warcraft.
I will attempt to create a first model and skin when I finish my actual project, whith 30 heros.
If you Help me, I think this project can be possible.
We can do a web page for this project for finding new collaborators.
If you want, you can add me to messenger for the creation of the project.
Thanks again!!!
I'll wait your reply. :wink:

Level 2
i realy love naruto ( the book ) and im no skinning expert but.. i may be some help.. ( i hope ) well hope you se the PM i send..

Status
Not open for further replies.