• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DBZ / Naruto / Anime Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
We don't hate anime in general. We hate Naruto. Why? It sucks. It's just a ninja clone of DBZ, which we just dislike as it's not constantly requested.

(The next part is copied and pasted from an earlier thing about Naruto.)

Naruto - looks like Goku, compare the two.
Sasuke - looks like Vegeta, once again, compare.

Too many episodes. Most are filler.
When seeing the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight series. Here's how it went.

Naruto Transforms, BAM BAM BAM
Sasuke Transforms into something better, BAM BAM BAM this went on for a while before Naruto transformed into something better and started the whole process again. Just like DBZ.

Everyone's signature attack is some sort of super punch or kick or some ball of energy, like DBZ.

They shout their attacks before they do them, like DBZ. (This has always gotten to me, could you see a ninja shouting "KUNAI!!!" before throwing it at his assassination target?)

Each one trains to get better than the other, with every rival surpassing each other again and again. (This is why I like Hellsing. Alucard, the protagonist, basically godmodes his way through the anime, ova, and manga instead of getting stronger along the way.)

Naruto is just another case of the DBZ fever. And don't call me a hater without good backup. I have seen several episodes of Naruto due to my friend forcing me to do so.

There is big diffrence between Naruto and DBZ. Only thing what is common its just appear to be They are "Mainstream hits" very popular in other words.
And i understand some ppl might request naruto/dbz models but no can do.
And those transforming things are bit diffrent between dbz and naruto. You just try to simpilify it must as possible so it looks same.

Level 14
naruto is just a fad.. just as pokemon and every other largely popular tv show was a fad (excluding DBZ because somehow it still has a very large following)..
i can remember begging my mother to buy me pokemon cards when i was like 7..
and then a year or two later I couldn't care less about them..
the point is, fads come and go, and for the moment they seem really cool, but afterwards you wonder why the hell you actually liked it in the first place

Level 14
well, i agree, but some people still like DBZ a lot, despite the fact it hasn't really been on tv for 5 or more years. For some reason it still has a large following with people my age (19).

and i'll never understand why naruto is popular.. it's just a bastardized version of DBZ.

Level 13
And those transforming things are bit diffrent between dbz and naruto. You just try to simpilify it must as possible so it looks same.

Ok, allow me to go deeper into my knowledge of the two.

From what my friend tells me, Naruto has this tail transformation with up to four tails.

Huh, whaddya know? There's four super saiyan levels.

Sasuke's little cursed seal transformation can be compared to super saiyan two.

Seriously, don't screw with me on this, you're just going to get beaten. I saw the entire DBZ series when I was younger and I have very good memory, so I remember most, if not all of it. And my friend blabbers about Naruto like it's the greatest thing in the world, sad part is he's 17.

Level 5
omg =_=
this off topic discussion is terrible >_>

im an anime fan - i like naruto and also db o.o
yes some things are similar o_O
thats because of the genre o.o
the most supernatural action series are like that o.o
what ever... >_>

but pls stop this duscussion =_=
we are not here to discuss if naruto and dbz are the same o_O
this thread is to discuss and give out anime models
<_<

Level 14
i'm an anime fan too, and i slightly like DBZ, but hate Naruto.
I've never seen Cowboy Bebop..

and when people do ask for anime models, they're usually given them (if they have the requirements of course)

and since usually any talk about anime gets redirected here, why not talk here?

but I agree, arguing over if anime is good or not does not belong here.

Level 25
From what my friend tells me, Naruto has this tail transformation with up to four tails.

Technically its up to 9 becomes its a Kitsune homage. And seeing as I'm a complete and utter mythology nut, I'm well aware that Kitsune have up to 9 tails. Maybe on the show he's only gone up to 4 or something, I don't know

Its a play on mythology anyway. Heck, its closer to Inuyasha than DBZ

Also, Cowboy Bebop is better than DBZ or Naruto. Especially Naruto

Level 3
Well i guess the smartest anime ever is Death Note. I f you didn't saw it try it.

Level 11
Ok, allow me to go deeper into my knowledge of the two.

Huh, whaddya know? There's four super saiyan levels.

Sasuke's little cursed seal transformation can be compared to super saiyan two.

Seriously, don't screw with me on this, you're just going to get beaten. I saw the entire DBZ series when I was younger and I have very good memory, so I remember most, if not all of it. And my friend blabbers about Naruto like it's the greatest thing in the world, sad part is he's 17.

Well i know that naruto haves tails, but is kinda diffrent like he loses 2 or 3 in one episode. And in dbz goku took like 90 episodes from super saiyan to super saiyan 2. And there is not lot of diffrence between the forms if you compare them to super saiyans. And i haven't seen cowboy Bedop. And I Never said that "Naruto and DBZ are the best".

Level 14
i was surprised at FMA, i thought it was going to be another gay anime, like naruto, that all the characters did was yell out random japanese words that make no sense.
but it wasn't. I thoroughly enjoyed FMA, the movie was kinda disappointing, but I can understand why they did that..

Level 5
"Well,I may sudgest more good Anime's,the old ones are the best"

Lots of old ones are great, likewise a lot of newer ones are damn good too. I'm really enjoying the tower of druaga, soul eater, to love ru, and higurashi at the moment XD.

Level 13
Did you wait? Did you even wait?

You pmed me a frickin' day ago! I'm not on 24/7.

Anyway, I cannot comply with your request at the moment because my computer is in the shop due to some bloody virus I can't get rid of.

Level 12
Did you wait? Did you even wait?

You pmed me a frickin' day ago! I'm not on 24/7.

Anyway, I cannot comply with your request at the moment because my computer is in the shop due to some bloody virus I can't get rid of.
Was one day? I think was more... Lol :grin:

So, someone else have the models?

Bleach, 3 rep.

Ichigo
Kenpachi

Fate/Stay Night, 5 rep

Saber
Archer
Rider
Lancer
Berserker
Caster
Assassin
True Assassin
Gilgamesh
Dark Saber
Avenger

Final Fantasy, 3 rep

Cloud (This one is much better, in pretty much every way. PM when you have the requirements.)
Sephiroth 3 (This one was frankenmodeled from Black_Stan's models then skinned, as I was told. So if Black_Stan wants it gone... well you know the drill.)

Level 13
Goddamnit just wait. Only warning, keep asking about it and you won't get it at all.

And that Cloud is no longer available, there was a huge fuss over it. I just forgot to take it off the list.

Level 13
It's not even so much as that you're asking someone else, I could care less.

It's the fact you're being impatient about it. The whole rep thing is so you'd prove you have the patience to work for it. You apparently don't. (Although I am surprised Hermit has everything I do, I don't remember giving any to him.)

Hermit, how much of that list do you have? Because if you have everything, I can just close down and leave it to you if you'd like.

Level 13
I can't. Computer is being rid of a really nasty virus. I'm on a laptop which doesn't even have any damn entertainment values (God, I really have a hankering to play BFME1's good campaign right now.)

However, you can take over the whole thing if you like.

Level 12
Its not being impatient, you say me your computer is broken and don't have a date to be fixed, so I just asked if someone else have the models lol.
I'm patient, but if the waiting time is undetermined, I just wanna check if have other way...

Well, seem like someone else have xD
Thanks for replying me ^^

Level 24
The requirements are that you must have 10 rep then notify me for the models.

Anyway,here is my list of models:
Rare Models

Dragon Ball - Z,GT full models,even some very rare like Fat Janemba ,Pui Pui and Shenron
Naruto - Except Shippuuden,I have all characters,all their dual forms and some extra models.I also have doubles,like a Kunoichi Sakura or an Armed Itachi model,rare
Very Rare
Bleach - Ichigo ,Kenpachi and the rest I dont know their names
Final Fantasy - The basics
Fate/Stay Night

Normals
Inuyasha,Megaman,Pokemon,Digimon.

If you want a fully detailed icon,from scratch or a preview,give it to me and I'll make it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 13
Heh heh... that's even worse than my requirments.

And while I'm all for making them work for it, the whole "Rep me and get them" just makes you look like a dick.

Anyways, not my problem anymore.

Level 45
NH if you are asking for people to rep you as a requirement for other peoples HARD WORK then I will punish you. I see any future rep with related statements to that I will neg rep and possibly infract if i see you pulling anything dirty. I better be wrong on all this and hope your ambiguous statements lean to other things. and just to make myself clear, I see ANY dirty disrespectful and selfish business going on here I will punish.

Level 24
There is nothing dirty here,except this,these guys wont let you go until you ask for something,read carefully:

Quote:
Originally Posted by NearbyHermit
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Istari
Quote:
Originally Posted by NearbyHermit
So,I took over the family bussines,give me some rep and you're free.

BWAHAHAHA!! Boy, those guys in the chat weren't kidding with what they said about you.

As I dont care what they say,as you invented it,well I think you just want to have 200000 requests from all those members,its fine with me.Happy Model Requests

Just one problem.

Those guys are going to see my list. They'll follow the list first off, which I have complete editing control over. All I just have to do is modify it so it points to you.

Besides, you agreed to do so.

Im not giving any models,just google this and you will get all you want:
Models - Just open the maps and get the models,these are the sources that I got my models,and the map isnt even playable,it just says,open me and export the models.

And it all falls on the back of the guy that made it

Level 24
Well Saishy,we are in a dilema here.

This thread has no point.We cant give the models that we have ,because they belong to someone else and thats illegal,then you guys request them and put us in a delicate situation.And its almost impossible to find out who made them,they are made in 2005-2006

Level 5
everyone knows the maker of the naruto models o_O
and the bleach models arent this old o.o
i forgot who is the maker of the bleach ones but he is to find >_>
for DBZ you can find the names in the credits of other maps o.o
and the maker of the cloud model ... some one wrote his name in a forum of hive last week O_O

Level 45
As you lied right infront of my face Im infracting you and reporting you to staff, in particular Mecheon. Any further cases of this then you are banned. Dont take my warning lightly as this is your final one.
Im going to constantly check your contact with people, if you do this fuckin selfish bs again then you are as good as gone.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.